Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Author Topic: Extra Character Slot  (Read 68705 times)
Flutterbombsexmachine
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2013, 07:42:57 PM »

OK. Having problems here. Everything works great with your GCT but when I add my own codes to these ones it breaks the Pokémon Trainer. When a match ends if Pokémon Trainer was a combatant then the game freezes.

What filepatch code is in your GCT? I've tried 3.5.3 and 3.5.1. Neither seem to work. What am I doing wrong here?

EDIT: OK so I am now thinking there is no filepatch in the GCT. If filepatching is what's breaking my pokémon then what is going on? Could it just be having too many lines of code?

Pretty sure it's just Dolphin that's causing me problems.

Great code, thanks for all the hard work.

ASF1nk
HAX PRODIGY
Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #91 on: May 28, 2013, 08:46:57 PM »

I've used this with the Stage expansion and it works fine, I'm positive you're just setting you're stage expansion wrong.

FlutterBomb which GCT are you using? The one's I posted do have the Filepatch code.

Tiberious honestly I haven't tried.

mew2ds this is only 1 extra slot you're trying to add 4.

mew2ds
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: May 28, 2013, 09:10:22 PM »

I've used this with the Stage expansion and it works fine, I'm positive you're just setting you're stage expansion wrong.

FlutterBomb which GCT are you using? The one's I posted do have the Filepatch code.

oh... we can't yet?
    my bad

Roll Eyes

Flutterbombsexmachine
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: May 29, 2013, 03:37:46 PM »

Don't worry about it. It's Dolphin that's the problem. I'm sure it'll work on a real Wii.

DDTarZan
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: May 30, 2013, 07:46:19 PM »

ASF, quick question: I haven't yet tried this but am meaning to, will these codes interfere with the layout of your CSS's? Like, say in the Dark Blue CSS you made forever ago, will the way characters are listed vertically (meaning more rows than columns) change back to the normal Brawl layout?

Flutterbombsexmachine
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: June 01, 2013, 04:58:13 PM »

So I had a thought. Could we replace the extra character's sound bank with one for say master hand or a subspace emissary boss, edit the sfx file to say roy's melee sounds and then change the sound effect pointers in his PSA to master hand so that you could have roy's sound effects and marth's sound effects?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: June 05, 2013, 12:25:13 PM »

subscribes

Flutterbombsexmachine
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: June 15, 2013, 02:34:23 PM »

So I had a thought. Could we replace the extra character's sound bank with one for say master hand or a subspace emissary boss, edit the sfx file to say roy's melee sounds and then change the sound effect pointers in his PSA to master hand so that you could have roy's sound effects and marth's sound effects?

Bumping for an answer.

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: July 07, 2013, 02:32:10 PM »

...bump.  To keep this alive and to ask a question...
    Couldn't we just rework the CSP's and icon to MiscData[41] to allow for it?

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: July 08, 2013, 12:27:42 AM »

I am having many with this codes, .. well codes work, but with random freezings,  I will wait until someone releases some ¨space in memory¨

EDIT: Dont select giga and warioman using extra CSS slots, just inject them with someones character costume slot using the last code of the list in the main post of this thread, and If you want solo ICECLIMBERS, do it in that way and specially,, do the same with the extra marth slot..

Never use character ID fix 2.1 if you are using an extra slot character, or you will freeze sometimes after the end of a match,..
    Never add a extra slot character in random, or you will freeze sometimes in the character selection screen..

Never use Alloys.. they are not worthy , and glitchy..

I repeat.. Never add, alloys, giga bowser,  warioman , or the extra slot character on the CSS screen, or you will have some random freezings,.. sometimes...

EDIT2: I should explain myself better so I will say that I have no freezes, and I am using CBLISS with the extra slot character, warioman, giga bowser, and solo ice climbers, to add them, I am injecting them on some character extra costume slots, using the following code:

Character/Costume Replacement [spunit262]
    80000000 90180B48
    80000001 90180BF8
    60000003 00000000

4A001000 00000000
    38000002 00FFWW00 <---ID of Character being replaced In this case Marth
    4A001001 00000000
    38000004 FF0000 XX <---Costume to replace [FitMarthXX]
    10000000 000000 YY <---Character slot ID of New Character
    100003C5 000Q00 ZZ <---New Costume <--Also Q
    E0000000 80008000

86000000 00000004
    86000001 0000005C
    62000000 00000000

this Is why I want more extra costume slots in CBLISS Tongue
    « Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 11:04:39 PM by shadowXtreme » Logged

felneovox
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: July 11, 2013, 07:20:26 PM »

You have 4 extra slots?

now i dont feel special for having the 4 extra slot clone engine...

Undecided

You have 4 extra slots?

How could anyone cares about this question XD? So there`s a way to get actual extra slots with the clone engine? I`ve been searching for a answer for this and can`t find a conclusive one. Can you guys help me?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: July 12, 2013, 04:38:59 AM »

How could anyone cares about this question XD? So there`s a way to get actual extra slots with the clone engine? I`ve been searching for a answer for this and can`t find a conclusive one. Can you guys help me?
    its ony possible to add one  and is this way

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #102 on: July 12, 2013, 05:55:52 AM »

its ony possible to add one  and is this way

Plus adding more might make the game even more currupt

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: July 12, 2013, 07:17:32 AM »

yeah to be fair my game frooze alot when going trough result screens and coming back to the css so i took the codes out to have a more stable play

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: July 15, 2013, 10:45:55 PM »

I need people to test this using mewtwo CBLISS and all the Extra CHaracter Slot codes:

Start a Fight with Sheik, marth (or roy, but just use marth), snake, and charizard,

In my case, the match starts flawlesly, but game freezes after the end of the match,..

Are Extra character Slot codes eating some CBLISS space in memory?? because I tried the same match WITHOUT Extra character slots codes and It worked, or it is another code conflict that is causing the freeze described in this post?

EDIT:

Sorry for bother you people, I found the reason of this freeze, the Extra character slot codes alone are freezing my brawl, why I say that? because I Started the match described before using only file patch code 3.5.1 and the Extra character slot codes, and when the match ended,.. Game froze,.

Mewtwo CBLISS works flawlessly, at least for me,with File Patch Code 3.5.1 or 3.5.3,  err.. maybe the next commentary will leave this thread a little but: Is there a way to fix Extra character slot codes?? because they are eating some space in memory that should not be eaten -_-

Well I Quoted myself here to explain my problem, and to find the answer of my questions in the right thread ASF1nk Tongue

EDIT 2.- ASF1NK, can you do an extra character slot kit but.. Cbliss 1.5 (or with mewtwo edits) compatible?

EDIT 3.- I tryed the same match with dolphin, using and not using CBLISS, and It crashed too, after the end of the match,. It said something like HLE error
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 10:43:00 PM by shadowXtreme » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
    Print
    Jump to: