Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.
Revamp Scorpion - 4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan - 1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot - 1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me ) - 1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers - 2 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 113
Author Topic: Cali Kingz Projects  (Read 591736 times)
Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
« Reply #150 on: October 15, 2013, 12:22:54 AM »

That model looks fine however, should you choose to update the psa please nerf the other powers considerably. There should be a great delay between the buster shots of ice, fire ect so they can't be spammed.

CaliKingz01
Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: October 15, 2013, 02:51:25 AM »

That model looks fine however, should you choose to update the psa please nerf the other powers considerably. There should be a great delay between the buster shots of ice, fire ect so they can't be spammed.
    i will do all the animations myself

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: October 15, 2013, 11:10:20 AM »

Post Merge: October 14, 2013, 11:48:20 PM
    If I update my Megaman X PSA, do you guys think i should use this model?

Reason why i wanna use this model:
    -File size is low
    -I can use a model changer for the different colors when he swaps his N-B move
    I still prefer the UMvC3 model since it is the best one.

Also, could you change the charging animation? I didn't like very much tbh.

I was thinking something like this
    Project X Zone - Megaman Demonstration (X & Zero + Tron Bonne)

0:24

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #153 on: October 15, 2013, 01:36:36 PM »

I still prefer the UMvC3 model since it is the best one.

Also, could you change the charging animation? I didn't like very much tbh.

I was thinking something like this
    Project X Zone - Megaman Demonstration (X & Zero + Tron Bonne)

0:24

the moveset is going to be based from this game. thats why i wanna use that model as well. but if not, i will just use the current model over link that has both hands. that way you could see the blaster come out. and it will be on both hands.

things im going to make different.
    -make the charge shot move in three different angles
    -Super hadouken
    -when taunting, you will change the moveset
    -pressing the side taunt will activate the normal hadouken if the charge shot is fully charged.  ( i really like the idea of that )
    -MORE moves to be more X like

I will start as soon as I finish Broly and updating some other PSA's I've put on temporary hold.

Ganon-Punch
    Extreme Kitten

I need help on rigging models in Blender

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: October 15, 2013, 04:47:47 PM »

please dont use that model

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

Admit it, you totally dig him.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: October 15, 2013, 06:59:05 PM »

Hey CaliKingz and other Brawl hackers, I was wondering, How hard would it be to have Gohan do the Father and Son Kamehameha as his final smash? I saw your amazing Teen Gohan PSA's and then it hit me, What if he was able to do the Father Son Kamehameha as his FInal Smash!? and so I was wondering what would be required to do this and would it even be possible to make? I've been wanting to make a Gohan PSA as well as I am slowly learning how to animate and to make PSA's unless someone beats me to it Wink or some miraculous out of no where day, CaliKingz decides to use this idea of a revamp at all to the present Teen Gohan PSA's he's created. But I would like to know how hard could this be to make it happen and would it require model swapping? I've seen Jrush's Sasuke and Naruto PSAs' and how he used model swapping(changer) of objects to appear and disappear at times of attacks, If it was possible to make would this be the method to take? I just wanted expert advice from the experts of Brawl hacking. Wink I wanted to make goku appear behind gohan before gohan fires the Kamehameha and there will be a camera close up to their face and gohan unleashes his last power, making the Kamehameha bigger than it first began like in DBZ BT3 ,then the close up camera goes back to normal camera and then Goku disappears when the animation of the Kamehameha ends, kinda like if Goku was a object model swap to reappear or disappear, but don't really know how to go about that way. Other than that amazing work CaliKingz:D a very big fan of all the experts on here. Awesome Face

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #156 on: October 15, 2013, 08:02:46 PM »

Hey CaliKingz and other Brawl hackers, I was wondering, How hard would it be to have Gohan do the Father and Son Kamehameha as his final smash? I saw your amazing Teen Gohan PSA's and then it hit me, What if he was able to do the Father Son Kamehameha as his FInal Smash!? and so I was wondering what would be required to do this and would it even be possible to make? I've been wanting to make a Gohan PSA as well as I am slowly learning how to animate and to make PSA's unless someone beats me to it Wink or some miraculous out of no where day, CaliKingz decides to use this idea of a revamp at all to the present Teen Gohan PSA's he's created. But I would like to know how hard could this be to make it happen and would it require model swapping? I've seen Jrush's Sasuke and Naruto PSAs' and how he used model swapping(changer) of objects to appear and disappear at times of attacks, If it was possible to make would this be the method to take? I just wanted expert advice from the experts of Brawl hacking. Wink I wanted to make goku appear behind gohan before gohan fires the Kamehameha and there will be a camera close up to their face and gohan unleashes his last power, making the Kamehameha bigger than it first began like in DBZ BT3 ,then the close up camera goes back to normal camera and then Goku disappears when the animation of the Kamehameha ends, kinda like if Goku was a object model swap to reappear or disappear, but don't really know how to go about that way. Other than that amazing work CaliKingz:D a very big fan of all the experts on here. Awesome Face

you mean like a mugen type of special?
    that would be epic
    unfortunately not many PSAers are interested in something like that or some type of hack would have been posted
    there is one old Gohan hack over Pit that uses a very close similar hack to what you are asking, but it uses a vertex gohan and no more progress was ever made
    i heard its possible though, just adding a plane to final smash
    and with the new brawlbox suporting PATO the day may come when we finally have mugen type final smashes

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: October 16, 2013, 12:16:35 AM »

please dont use that model
    im not. im using the ultimate mvc3 model. im just going to use the super armor from the maverick hunter game

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #158 on: October 16, 2013, 05:58:56 AM »

you mean like a mugen type of special?
    that would be epic
    unfortunately not many PSAers are interested in something like that or some type of hack would have been posted
    there is one old Gohan hack over Pit that uses a very close similar hack to what you are asking, but it uses a vertex gohan and no more progress was ever made
    i heard its possible though, just adding a plane to final smash
    and with the new brawlbox suporting PATO the day may come when we finally have mugen type final smashes

If only it was possible to use C. Falcon Final Smash "scene" for every Final Smash, that would be awesome...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: October 16, 2013, 11:19:40 AM »

Yeah I agree Don Jon Bravo...I did indeed saw that final smash for Pit and it was pretty cool but I wanted to take it even further .Smiley..and I agree if only we were able to somewhat take C.Falcons final smash and use it, it would be pretty cool. I was just wondering and wanted to take it into my own hands because I'm actually really interested to make it happen. I'm just not that experienced yet to make it happen...only a average animator and Psa maker, kinda new to brawl vault and all. But I've been practicing here and there. I figured if I was able to somewhat change one of the models or add objects of Goku into the objects of the models of Toon links like how Jrush did to his Naruto PSA where he had objects of Regular naruto, sage naruto, and chakra mode Naruto all into one and then was Able to call upon them when they either transformed into another form or like when regular Naruto charges up his rasengan  and calls upon the clone to help. But knowing that I haven't seen a goku vertex rigged over Toon link yet, only Gohan so far so I know what I'm saying and will want to do will be much more complicated because goku is taller than teen gohan..:/..as to Jrush's naruto Psa ,all his naruto form models he used were all the same height size and all and some of the models like his chakra mode arms were like extra bones added  for the chakra arms to stretch but I don't know , still learning as of right now and waiting for a new brawl box version to be made because of the move set error sometimes that makes me want to destroy my computer...T.T. Model changing might be my answer but it might not.

Renova

Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: October 16, 2013, 11:30:15 AM »

Wall of text..

Please space out your comments.

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: October 16, 2013, 11:36:47 AM »

Sorry didn't realize I types that much Im srs here, got over excited about it. Will do!:D

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: October 16, 2013, 12:15:24 PM »

Ok i have a great Idea to put goku in the Final Smash. Its going to be a model changer and he will only be in the SSJ 2 alt costume. make since to do it like this.

i will show in-game pics when i get it to work. using a special model for goku btw.

how it will work:  after doing the down taunt to charge gohan up and enter the final smash, when in the the final smash you will tap B to boost the Kamehameha more so he will do the father son Kamehameha. Happy Face

Sounds good to you guys?

Renova

Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: October 16, 2013, 01:40:05 PM »

Ok i have a great Idea to put goku in the Final Smash. Its going to be a model changer and he will only be in the SSJ 2 alt costume. make since to do it like this.

i will show in-game pics when i get it to work. using a special model for goku btw.

how it will work:  after doing the down taunt to charge gohan up and enter the final smash, when in the the final smash you will tap B to boost the Kamehameha more so he will do the father son Kamehameha. Happy Face

Sounds good to you guys?

That sounds way too awesome! Thanks for considering pdating that PSA of yours. Teen Gohan is one of my favorites.

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #164 on: October 16, 2013, 02:03:49 PM »

I think I'm about to cry...CaliKingz...your my hero...this means so much because I've always wanted to see this happen for once! Happy Face you don't understand how happy I am right now.

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 113
    Print
    Jump to: