Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.
Revamp Scorpion - 4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan - 1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot - 1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me ) - 1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers - 2 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 113
Author Topic: Cali Kingz Projects  (Read 591350 times)
CaliKingz01
Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #345 on: January 21, 2014, 10:21:10 AM »

so i herd x is back in progress,did you get your transform model to work yet?
    naa i just made a model myself.....KINDA.... lol but it looks really nice.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #346 on: January 21, 2014, 10:27:25 AM »

Hey, Cali. Did you get the PM that I sent?

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #347 on: January 21, 2014, 11:54:53 AM »

Hey, Cali. Did you get the PM that I sent?
    yea i was checking that out right now

New Slick

Human Version

PS: I know y'all dont care about OC's but I really Like mine
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:01:17 PM by CaliKingz01 » Logged

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #348 on: January 21, 2014, 12:03:16 PM »

a definite improvement,well done,and nice human costume,could call it slicks alternate dimensional twin lol

did ya miss me?

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #349 on: January 21, 2014, 12:13:03 PM »

yea i was checking that out right now

New Slick

Human Version

PS: I know y'all dont care about OC's but I really Like mine

I DO care about OC's.
    And yours is cool.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #350 on: January 21, 2014, 12:22:59 PM »

Its pretty cool. I'm not a big fan of Sonic OCs, but I have own OC. Was actually thinking of making him a brawl character but what he can do isn't exactly... Brawl possible. A short explanation of what he can do would be.... Shikamaru from Naruto (usage of shadows) combined with the combat style of Spider-Man fused with Ryu Hyabusa.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #351 on: January 21, 2014, 12:54:13 PM »

Its pretty cool. I'm not a big fan of Sonic OCs, but I have own OC. Was actually thinking of making him a brawl character but what he can do isn't exactly... Brawl possible. A short explanation of what he can do would be.... Shikamaru from Naruto (usage of shadows) combined with the combat style of Spider-Man fused with Ryu Hyabusa.

Um the shadows would have to be part of that model most likely and use a model changer a make them appear, they would also need a LOT of added bone to not look stiff or something. Sorry I know you already know all of that.

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #352 on: January 21, 2014, 12:57:02 PM »

Dude your character sounds BEAST! lol idk how to do the shadow clone for a character

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #353 on: January 21, 2014, 05:44:16 PM »

Dude your character sounds BEAST! lol idk how to do the shadow clone for a character

I'm actually thinking of doing a shadow clone character.

Maybe we should all give it a shot lol

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #354 on: January 21, 2014, 07:18:33 PM »

so what does your new x model look like now?

did ya miss me?

ChickenPuppy
    Advanced Kitten

Figuring out this whole moddling thing

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #355 on: January 21, 2014, 08:18:12 PM »

I personally enjoy both slick hacks, and at the moment im trying to make a code and rel to port your younger version over game and watch. But now that i see these previews of this new slick, i was wondering if you were gonna release him ever?

*currently crying at computer*

Ganon-Punch
    Extreme Kitten

I need help on rigging models in Blender

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #356 on: January 21, 2014, 08:19:13 PM »

Shikamaru by himself would be cool. And I like Slick but I dont like most other OC's

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #357 on: January 22, 2014, 12:27:36 AM »

Don't wanna de-rail your topic Cali, so I'll spoiler this:
    This is one variant of Kagemaru (my OC) he wears a blindfold due to having eyes similar to the Byakugan (he can literally see everything in a 360degree radius around him in every direction.) BUT he can't turn it off... (so he gets headaches sometimes due to sensory overload from time to time)

This particular variant is a Naruto OC. His eyes actually are an evolved form of the Byakugan. (I RP'd on a Naruto site for almost 5 years. The evolved Byakugan was an actual thing in the system dubbed Hakumei Byakugan) Though in the comic me and a friend were making, he's a mercinary trained by some organization but went AWOL cause he got bored.

His backstory isn't quite solidified yet due to toying with different things he'd be in and working with different people (With one friend we were gonna make a comic set in a certain time period, and with another friend, we're gonna make a 3D animated show set in a totally different time period/universe. So his backstory would have to mesh with whatever the main universe's story is.

So for now, the only thing solidified are his abilities. How he got them, or why he has them isn't set in stone yet.

Though, once his model (it'll look 100% different from that picture, but will still have dreadlocks) is complete, I'll be working with my model guy to create a fight scene for our youtube channel)

Cali, you think you can help me come up with some ideas for Wolverine's down smash?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Ganon-Punch
    Extreme Kitten

I need help on rigging models in Blender

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #358 on: January 22, 2014, 11:21:55 AM »

This is one variant of Kagemaru (my OC) he wears a blindfold due to having eyes similar to the Byakugan (he can literally see everything in a 360degree radius around him in every direction.) BUT he can't turn it off... (so he gets headaches sometimes due to sensory overload from time to time)

This particular variant is a Naruto OC. His eyes actually are an evolved form of the Byakugan. (I RP'd on a Naruto site for almost 5 years. The evolved Byakugan was an actual thing in the system dubbed Hakumei Byakugan) Though in the comic me and a friend were making, he's a mercinary trained by some organization but went AWOL cause he got bored.

His backstory isn't quite solidified yet due to toying with different things he'd be in and working with different people (With one friend we were gonna make a comic set in a certain time period, and with another friend, we're gonna make a 3D animated show set in a totally different time period/universe. So his backstory would have to mesh with whatever the main universe's story is.

So for now, the only thing solidified are his abilities. How he got them, or why he has them isn't set in stone yet.

Though, once his model (it'll look 100% different from that picture, but will still have dreadlocks) is complete, I'll be working with my model guy to create a fight scene for our youtube channel)

Cali, you think you can help me come up with some ideas for Wolverine's down smash?
    Thats cool. What Jutsu does he have

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #359 on: January 22, 2014, 12:35:41 PM »

WOW thats so dope! do you have a model ready and everything?
    and wolverine's down smash should be when he sticks his claws in the ground and do a twist sweep kick

Post Merge: January 22, 2014, 12:46:27 PM
    I personally enjoy both slick hacks, and at the moment im trying to make a code and rel to port your younger version over game and watch. But now that i see these previews of this new slick, i was wondering if you were gonna release him ever?
    I will be releasing him. and a rel port to G&W will work but  will have to delete some of the psa work so it wont freeze.
    « Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:46:27 PM by CaliKingz01 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 113
    Print
    Jump to: