Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.
Revamp Scorpion - 4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan - 1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot - 1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me ) - 1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers - 2 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 113
Author Topic: Cali Kingz Projects  (Read 591724 times)
SpoonTheMan
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #435 on: February 27, 2014, 09:19:01 AM »

yea i know. had no choice. he was too high in file size.  Sad Sad

Oh Well, It'll probably look ok once I lighten his face color a bit.

Falconpunch1729
Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #436 on: February 27, 2014, 11:34:17 AM »

personal letter of congratulations to Calikingz01

congratulations calikingz, you have just made perhaps the most amazing, spectacular, 100% true megaman x psa in all of the entire brawl vault! Awesome Face    if anyone can do megaman x better then this(doubt it) i will be surprised.

i see you took a few of my ideas on attack,stage, and song recommendations(x hunters remix made by me), and you are welcome, glad i could have a small hand in this.

i look forward to more epic mods from you, keep smashing brother  Smiley

sincerely: Falconpunch1729

did ya miss me?

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #437 on: February 27, 2014, 11:37:45 AM »

Your PSA work is good, as usual.

Some of your animations need a bit of polish, though.

Otherwise, nicely done$

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #438 on: February 27, 2014, 11:56:54 AM »

Just had an idea( dont have to do this if you dont want to)

for a future project: Sigma over Ganondorf (so x has his main nemesis in the game)

if your still intent on keep broly over him,you can try someone else

did ya miss me?

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #439 on: February 27, 2014, 12:41:02 PM »

Oh Well, It'll probably look ok once I lighten his face color a bit.
    OO you know how? i've been wanting to do that

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: February 27, 2014, 12:47:28 PM »

OO you know how? i've been wanting to do that

I tried just a few minutes ago, I thought it would be easy, but BrawlBox previews indicate otherwise O.o

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #441 on: February 27, 2014, 01:19:21 PM »

I tried just a few minutes ago, I thought it would be easy, but BrawlBox previews indicate otherwise O.o
    which brawlbox are you using?

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #442 on: February 27, 2014, 01:36:01 PM »

I don't see how that matters, but my default is 0.67b, though I use the others as needed.

Edit: I just tried lightening all 3 face textures for X again, and it shows the difference in BrawlBox 0.70

Edit 2: Also, in case you still wanna get the better model working with this, this could do the trick: Use BrawlBox to cut the dimensions of each of the textures in half, if the problem is filesize, that will decrease it immensely.
    I was trying to use the new Lucina model that's on the Vault for a while with her moveset, and as soon as I did this with her textures, BAM it worked. I don't know if that's the problem with using the other Megaman X Model(s)
    with the new X moveset, but if it is, that could very well be the fix.

Edit 3 (in coherence with Edit 1): Actually, it only changes the color of the skin, doesn't really lighten it, so I'm at a there currently :/
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 01:57:29 PM by SpoonTheMan » Logged

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #443 on: February 27, 2014, 08:13:32 PM »

I don't see how that matters, but my default is 0.67b, though I use the others as needed.

Edit: I just tried lightening all 3 face textures for X again, and it shows the difference in BrawlBox 0.70

Edit 2: Also, in case you still wanna get the better model working with this, this could do the trick: Use BrawlBox to cut the dimensions of each of the textures in half, if the problem is filesize, that will decrease it immensely.
    I was trying to use the new Lucina model that's on the Vault for a while with her moveset, and as soon as I did this with her textures, BAM it worked. I don't know if that's the problem with using the other Megaman X Model(s)
    with the new X moveset, but if it is, that could very well be the fix.

Edit 3 (in coherence with Edit 1): Actually, it only changes the color of the skin, doesn't really lighten it, so I'm at a there currently :/
    OO don't worry, I will update this if i get the MvC 3 Model to work.

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #444 on: February 27, 2014, 11:13:27 PM »

OO don't worry, I will update this if i get the MvC 3 Model to work.

Actually, I got the model itself working already, but I'm still working on the transformation stuff a bit, should know if it works fully tomorrow  Smiley
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 11:15:20 PM by SpoonTheMan » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #445 on: February 28, 2014, 02:15:15 AM »

CaliKingz01 i noticed that the bomberman fs on the ground to the front if he is turned on certain direction you can easily fix this by adding an subaction say if the char is turn right or left(the one that does that) reverse direction, i did that with ridley fs where he goes to the background also so he always goes to the background and not to the front.

also the small bombs falling on the sides should have a higher knockback and push ppl into the middle in the knockback direction

still its a great port and some crazy ideas for FSs but the air one is really 100 times better right now

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #446 on: February 28, 2014, 04:55:52 AM »

Thanks Carnage! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Zero's Wait

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #447 on: February 28, 2014, 11:46:55 AM »

@CaliKingz

Well, I don't know a ton about adding to/changing character models, but I still should've been able to do it from what I could tell :/ Anyway, here are my results for Megaman X:
    I have a few different versions. One is just the model with the bones matched up with the bones of the model that comes with the moveset, it works fine based on the test I did. Then the other 2 versions are not working Sad , one is with all the transformations in (looks epic in BrawlBox, but I can't test it because the filesize just will not go down far enough, the other is with only the color of the buster transforming (filesize fine, but glitching polygons in-game, also, it looks pretty cool in BrawlBox, but I don't think just the buster color changing is very accurate to the real Megaman X).

I don't have anywhere to upload to yet because I rarely have any reason to do so, but if you want the working model or want to see if you can find out where I may have messed up on the malfunctional versions, I may try to find a way to get them to you soon.

Anyway, for now, I think I'll just use your previous Megaman X Over ROB (The one with the discussed model), because that one still looks tons better than the 1 to 2 year old version that was over Peach (which I currently have installed), I will say YAY for the release of Bomberman though, certainly looking forward to trying that out  Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:03:49 PM by SpoonTheMan » Logged

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #448 on: February 28, 2014, 12:33:34 PM »

@CaliKingz

Well, I don't know a ton about adding to/changing character models, but I still should've been able to do it from what I could tell :/ Anyway, here are my results for Megaman X:
    I have a few different versions. One is just the model with the bones matched up with the bones of the model that comes with the moveset, it works fine based on the test I did. Then the other 2 versions are not working Sad , one is with all the transformations in (looks epic in BrawlBox, but I can't test it because the filesize just will not go down far enough, the other is with only the color of the buster transforming (filesize fine, but glitching polygons in-game, also, it looks pretty cool in BrawlBox, but I don't think just the buster color changing is very accurate to the real Megaman X).

I don't have anywhere to upload to yet because I rarely have any reason to do so, but if you want the working model or want to see if you can find out where I may have messed up on the malfunctional versions, I may try to find a way to get them to you soon.

Anyway, for now, I think I'll just use your previous Megaman X Over ROB (The one with the discussed model), because that one still looks tons better than the 1 to 2 year old version that was over Peach (which I currently have installed), I will say YAY for the release of Bomberman though, certainly looking forward to trying that out  Awesome Face
    O thank you =) And I Managed to get the model working along with and Axl and Vile Alt Costume that I will update SOON.

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #449 on: February 28, 2014, 12:39:27 PM »

O thank you =) And I Managed to get the model working along with and Axl and Vile Alt Costume that I will update SOON.

So you don't need any of my files, or you do?
    « Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:40:55 PM by SpoonTheMan » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 113
    Print
    Jump to: