Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.
Revamp Scorpion - 4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan - 1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot - 1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me ) - 1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers - 2 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages:  1 ... 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 ... 113
Author Topic: Cali Kingz Projects  (Read 591763 times)
Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1260 on: August 15, 2015, 05:21:31 PM »

Great picks. The air juggle combo is EPIC. I like that you kept the same Transform as Trunks. The N combo is bananas.

I'm VERY excited for this one Smiley I can tell you're putting your heart into it, these moves are sick!

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1261 on: August 15, 2015, 05:50:04 PM »

Also I feel offended about my animations looking like 2012 Large Leader lmao. jk. I know they need work. But thanks for the criticism.  It helps me edit my  stuff better.  

It might be harsh, but it's true. The quality of the animation is no different than the ones MDK and all the other guys made for the Goku psa way back. Even then, there were a few great animators that were way ahead of their time (SDoom, Kage, Tormod, etc) that used the same tools you did and made some really great things. It's not a matter of IF you can improve, it's a matter of if you WANT to improve.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1262 on: August 15, 2015, 06:54:07 PM »

It might be harsh, but it's true. The quality of the animation is no different than the ones MDK and all the other guys made for the Goku psa way back. Even then, there were a few great animators that were way ahead of their time (SDoom, Kage, Tormod, etc) that used the same tools you did and made some really great things. It's not a matter of IF you can improve, it's a matter of if you WANT to improve.
    lol ok. do you make animations or psa? like idk what you do ( no hard feelings ) but animating is very hard. I've been doing it for some time and still have problems. brawlbox is a B**** when it comes to that. you cant really compare me to them because I know Im not on they're level when it comes to it but I'm slowly getting there. I have a job and school so when i get free time I do animation. its hard but i get the job done.

TheRealHeroOfWinds
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1263 on: August 15, 2015, 07:02:45 PM »

2 Play a few more DBZ games and you will know why the ki blast are yellow
    3 the kamehameha always has distance. thats why it stands out. I've never played a dbz game that has a short range Kamehameha.
    Why are you basing it off of the games? Base it off of the anime.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1264 on: August 15, 2015, 07:10:21 PM »

Why are you basing it off of the games? Base it off of the anime.

It's his preference. The games are a good reference for another game, ya know?

lol ok. do you make animations or psa? like idk what you do ( no hard feelings ) but animating is very hard. I've been doing it for some time and still have problems. brawlbox is a B**** when it comes to that. you cant really compare me to them because I know Im not on they're level when it comes to it but I'm slowly getting there. I have a job and school so when i get free time I do animation. its hard but i get the job done.

I've always liked your animating personally Smiley You make great attacks for your movesets. You never have a move where I'm like "what just happened?" I always know what the move is, and it always FEELS good while doing it.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1265 on: August 15, 2015, 07:47:21 PM »

I do everything except original texture making and I recently started working on modelling, although PSA and animating is what I did the best. I know how difficult it can be with brawlbox, trust me. If you don't have enough time to finish one animation in one sitting (which even I find difficult), then finish it later. Not everything has to be finished on the same day Wink

I can post up gifs if you don't believe that I do animations lol

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1266 on: August 15, 2015, 08:59:56 PM »

you guys are seeing the old stuff. I recorded the video maybe a week ago. since then I made slight adjustments to some animations. Like for one, the AAA combo. The Kamehameha animation is changed up a bit. like i reduces the hitbox and GFX size. the Ki Blast still the same but now I'm going to make it a fake projectile. ( Really dont want to but hey gotta do it since I keep getting negative feedback on it lol ) the walk just need some tweaking. I dont want to give him the whole flying walk thing like every other dbz mod. Also I feel offended about my animations looking like 2012 Large Leader lmao. jk. I know they need work. But thanks for the criticism.  It helps me edit my  stuff better.  

I think controlling the ki blast is actually cool. It reminds me of when Goku fought Frieza here at 30:12 :
    <a href="http://youtu.be/njvgKUSR8Ss?t=30m12s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/njvgKUSR8Ss?t=30m12s</a>

Only thing is his ki blasts were blue and they were small kamehameha's.  Either way Goku doesn't really use ki's much when he fights that's kind of more Vegeta. So instead of making them fake might just be best to replace the move completely
    « Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 09:59:38 PM by Blueblur22 » Logged

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1267 on: August 16, 2015, 01:06:14 AM »

lol I'm basing the Ki blast from SSB Crusade. But yea it is blue even in crusade. also Large Leader, you don't have to show me. I believe you. Just know when I finish this, I want you to try it even if the animations ain't the way they should be.

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1268 on: August 16, 2015, 07:25:56 PM »

lol I'm basing the Ki blast from SSB Crusade. But yea it is blue even in crusade. also Large Leader, you don't have to show me. I believe you. Just know when I finish this, I want you to try it even if the animations ain't the way they should be.

Well if you are gonna leave the ki blast I'd rather it be a real projectile that can be controlled rather then it being a fake projectile that can't be deflected. Also will this Goku be able to go SSJ in the move-set or will he just turn SSJ for the final smash?

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1269 on: August 16, 2015, 10:57:18 PM »

Keep the Ki blasts yellow please, I think it would look weird if it was blue.

The moveset is looking great really looking forward to it.

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1270 on: August 16, 2015, 11:19:55 PM »

Well if you are gonna leave the ki blast I'd rather it be a real projectile that can be controlled rather then it being a fake projectile that can't be deflected. Also will this Goku be able to go SSJ in the move-set or will he just turn SSJ for the final smash?
    yea he will be able to turn SSJ2 lol instead of just SSJ1

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1271 on: August 19, 2015, 08:22:49 AM »

When will the Goku PSA be released

Post Merge: August 19, 2015, 08:46:26 AM
    When will the goku PSA be released. I wanted to add it as a dlc to my 2nd version of my dragon ball z mod pack(I gave you credit you deserve) and I was hoping it get done soon.
    « Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:46:26 AM by NoWon1196 » Logged

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1272 on: August 19, 2015, 11:00:10 AM »

It will be done when he finishes it. It takes time and effort to fully animate and program moves for a psa character, so please be patient with Calikingz alright? Not trying to be rude or anything.

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1273 on: August 19, 2015, 01:48:20 PM »

No problem. Just wanted to know and after seeing the goku vid, I was really impatient and couldn't wait

Post Merge: August 19, 2015, 01:50:23 PM
    Btw, if anyone is interested in my packs, come send a message and I'll respond to your ideas
    « Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 05:13:15 AM by NoWon1196 » Logged

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1274 on: September 03, 2015, 04:54:07 PM »

Other than Goku, Gohan is getting some updates. and I mean some MAJOR updates. AND before people ask, YES the Father Son Kamehameha will be included in one of his Final Smashes

Pages:  1 ... 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 ... 113
    Print
    Jump to: