Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: article relocation  (Read 1787 times)
zigheart
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 13, 2013, 04:47:50 PM »

anyone have a step by step instruction on how to relocate articles to different bone?

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 08:24:23 PM »

2 Ways.

1). I think hex editing is possible to do this, but I'm unfamiliar with that method.

2). The newest version of BrawlBox can change the bone an article it's attached to. Open the Fitcharacter.pac, load it's moveset data, find the articles folder, find the article you want, and on the right side, you should see the bone it's attached to. You may want to refer to a bone list (list is in hexadecimal, and BrawlBox uses normal values. You'll need to convert them.) to get a better idea of what values you want.
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 08:25:53 PM by A Bloody Canadian » Logged

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 12:56:36 AM »

2 Ways.

1). I think hex editing is possible to do this, but I'm unfamiliar with that method.

2). The newest version of BrawlBox can change the bone an article it's attached to. Open the Fitcharacter.pac, load it's moveset data, find the articles folder, find the article you want, and on the right side, you should see the bone it's attached to. You may want to refer to a bone list (list is in hexadecimal, and BrawlBox uses normal values. You'll need to convert them.) to get a better idea of what values you want.

wow method 2 seems a lot easier xD tho i think the support for ZSS is limited as she was specifically mentioned in the next release for added support, i'll try it out. ty for the speedy reply ^^

Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 04:15:45 PM »

hmm anyone have the instructionson how to do this thru hex?  brawlbox keeps crashing when i open zss's psa

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 08:46:36 PM »

hmm anyone have the instructionson how to do this thru hex?  brawlbox keeps crashing when i open zss's psa

quick bump since its a combined project were working on. i remember this was stupidly simple. need the articles string in hex and the bone its attached to is right behind it (or in front? cant remember) it was really a matter of changing one byte >.<. if nothing else does anyone know the article offsets in hex? we can most likely find it from there.

think i remember having to use both tabuu and OpenSA to locate the artical and the offset for hex. it also has the bone ID in tabuu. meh  i'l list things as i find them. people don't seem to know how to do this outside of the brawlbox method, wich won't work for ZSS i believe, because the article is "hidden". Its attached to her pac/pcs file rather then her fitmotion. i'll see if i can make a tutorial on it. also if anyone can add tidbits of info it would be great.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OMG FINALLY!!~ i still have ABSOLUTELY no idea on how to actually find the bones lol but the offset we need is 1FFFF compared the edited sirkura psa with an unedited one. OpenSA is used to find the offset for the article (starts at 1FF74 i kinda got lucky with a guess  and looked for the bone ID in hex after that. this is only a guess because i don't remember well but i think tabuu was used to find the "legnth" of the hex string such in this case was 56 (confused on that last part)
    « Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:53:46 AM by Sirkura » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: