Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Fack it, I want Krystal in brawl.  (Read 12759 times)
The Man
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2010, 03:43:59 PM »

Motionless Krystal is now in brawl. I think lol just got to test Cheesy

Also going to go into dasdonkey vertex box-ing

wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee!!!

Scootaloo
Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #31 on: March 03, 2010, 06:45:45 PM »

if u need an animator once u vertex hack fox to look like krystal ill be happy to help.

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner Heart Container KCMM Storyteller Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: March 04, 2010, 09:33:44 PM »

hopefully this will work out, cant wait to try it out, especially seeing as this kind of thing will only take up one slot, really i dont care if she has an independant moveset or not, i just want to see her in brawl XD

not motionless of course.. but i dont want to go changing fox around, seeing as hes my main..

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2010, 01:25:29 AM »

well it is be possible to replace that model over another character (like wolf Tongue) and esecially have 2 foxs with the same base model but different animations and PSA. U wouldn't have to do a thing to fox (hes one of my mains as well)

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner Heart Container KCMM Storyteller Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: March 05, 2010, 01:54:40 PM »

i dont think anyone wants to get rid of wolf either... or at least i dont...

i guess you could hack over the female alloy.. but does that mess with zero suit??

The Man
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: March 05, 2010, 02:37:35 PM »

i dont think anyone wants to get rid of wolf either... or at least i dont...

i guess you could hack over the female alloy.. but does that mess with zero suit??

I don't think so, but that does sound like a much easier way of putting her in!

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2010, 05:14:19 PM »

I wanna get rid of wolf, I dont hate him or anything its just that Krystal should've been in Brawl anyway, her staff could've lead to a lot more possibilties and she would have made her a lot more diverse as a character. If u wanna have her use B moves, dodge, grad ledges, and have a FS then dont put her over an alloy
    « Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 05:15:32 PM by fireking220 » Logged

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2010, 09:46:42 PM »

I wanna get rid of wolf, I dont hate him or anything its just that Krystal should've been in Brawl anyway, her staff could've lead to a lot more possibilties and she would have made her a lot more diverse as a character. If u wanna have her use B moves, dodge, grad ledges, and have a FS then dont put her over an alloy

I haven't looked into Alloys enough to know better, but if you give an alloy an animation that automatically takes effect based on the name of the animation, will it work? Like giving an alloy CliffCatch and CliffWait (ledge grab animations). Those just happen without any coding. I may be wrong in assuming all this though.

The dodges may possibly be made in PSA by calling up different animations when pressing directions while shielding. I may just be stupid in assuming all this though.

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2010, 03:01:55 AM »

I haven't looked into Alloys enough to know better, but if you give an alloy an animation that automatically takes effect based on the name of the animation, will it work? Like giving an alloy CliffCatch and CliffWait (ledge grab animations). Those just happen without any coding. I may be wrong in assuming all this though.

The dodges may possibly be made in PSA by calling up different animations when pressing directions while shielding. I may just be stupid in assuming all this though.

nope all wrong, Alloys dont have the coding in their files to grab ledges or the actual animation itself. Heck they dont even have the coding that links animations to their repsective part in their PSA file.

Dodges, same exact reason.

And no we cant replace another character that cant do all those things with a character who can (file size issues), i can sense that was the next question.

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2010, 03:30:04 AM »

Nah I was curious that's all. I don't know jack about the alloys. Just that they can have buggy B moves. Like I said at the end of my last post. Just stupid assumptions. I wanna see Kyrstal in brawl though.

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: March 07, 2010, 12:00:36 AM »

well yeah than that route sound like it sucks then... well.. what about olimar? apparently people have had a lot of success replacing olimar... or at least, thats what ive HEARD.. maybe i missinterpreted?

but yeah, model replacement just sounds like one big pain in the ass... again i say just do the some vertex over fox.. i mean they did it with ike for cloud, and his moveset didnt have to change to make him look right, and he doesnt go into his t-pose or anything...

of course the thing with zero suit, DK and Lucario was kind of odd.. idk, it all depends on the one who is ready willing and able to proceed with this project... of course the guy who started this post didnt say he knew how to do either one...

guess all i can do is wait patiently...

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2010, 12:01:00 PM »

well he could vertex hack fox and place the vertexed model over olimar then replace olimars motion file and psa pac file with foxes

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: March 07, 2010, 03:20:25 PM »

a little off topic, but can you do this with pokemon trainer? i wanna be able to play with Charizard, Lucario, and pikachu! instead of Ivysaur and squirtle...

how difficult would that be? i could see using the mushroom grow animation when they switch, and of course pikachu and lucario would loose their orininal down B moves...

But DAMMIT i want this! if its too off topic, i started a new topic in the help section about it..

and btw, that definately seems to be the best option fireking... but will it work?

The Man
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: March 13, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »

Oops, sorry for not posting in a while, I had ACT's lately and been caught up over it. Well I though I might do this for the lolz, but an actual krystal is still making her way in. This is time consuming!

The model is an arwing so one day you will be playing brawl and Krystal will come flying in out of nowhere and start shooting lazers with her feet!

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: March 13, 2010, 10:49:49 PM »

@markie, LOLWUT?

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
    Print
    Jump to: