Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 460810 times)
ShinF
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #150 on: May 30, 2013, 10:59:33 PM »

Having a bit of an issue with the SSS. I've got a Dark Flaming Blue one with Stage Expansion that works perfectly without cBliss, but when I export MiscData[40] and all four MenSelmapPlayer#_TopN items from MiscData[20] -> AnmTexPat (which I'm pretty sure are the right ones). The file size is 1.1 MB, but it freezes after about half of the stages have moved onscreen (they slide in from the right...).

It works perfectly when I use the sc_selmap included with cBliss, though. I just can't tell which expansion stage is which that way.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #151 on: May 30, 2013, 11:02:23 PM »

I am having a big issue, whenever i select a match it will freeze at the stage selection screen. Regardless if the characters are modded or if it is a cBliss costume or just a regular brawl costume. It freezes silently but all my files are in place. It is not the rels i have, i took them out and i still had the issue. What could be causing this?

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: May 30, 2013, 11:45:12 PM »

I am having a big issue, whenever i select a match it will freeze at the stage selection screen. Regardless if the characters are modded or if it is a cBliss costume or just a regular brawl costume. It freezes silently but all my files are in place. It is not the rels i have, i took them out and i still had the issue. What could be causing this?

I had that issue a couple of times as well. I played around with making a new GCT from my old one and eventually it just started working. It's definitely not the rels. I've got Cloud on Olimar, Thany's Roy on ROB, and Shadow on Jigglypuff, and they all work fine with it.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

nernerman
    Hyper Kitten

Whaddya mean I'm not sexy?

• Awards RAGE!! Warm Welcomer Active Contributor Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #153 on: May 31, 2013, 12:54:09 AM »

No matter what I do, I always seem to run into the problem of freezing at the results screen.

My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
    https://twitter.com/jnernerman

Add me on video games and stuffs

XBOX Live- nernerman
    PSN- nernerman
    League Of Legends- nernerman
    Steam- nernerman
    WiiU- nernerman

2DS code- 3239-3643-3359
    3DS code- 1934-0670-6807

Skype- Jordan Miller (nernermansdesktop)
    Skype- Jordan Miller (nernermanslaptop)]

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: May 31, 2013, 02:28:53 AM »

Try using the Fox hacks ASF1nk added into the cBliss pack. I have the same problem, but these Fox hacks worked.

No matter what I do, I always seem to run into the problem of freezing at the results screen.
    Same.

superben2008
    Mega Kitten

yay. i'm in BRAWL now.

• Awards RAGE!!

« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2013, 02:31:32 AM »

the only one i'm having trouble with is fitganon08.pac/pcs that costume wont work. i know the hack i have is a good one. it bass.exe

http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
    superben shorts: 6
    micro superben: 4
    2 stupid power rangers: 1
    Ben's answering machine: 2
    ----------
    photobucket name

superben_2007

Legend of Jesse
    Supreme Kitten

Heroes may die but... Legends endure...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #156 on: May 31, 2013, 02:37:15 AM »

i had that problem too when i quit the game... (no contest) but does it work when someone wins? i did the whole replace stuff that needs to be replaced and whatnot...

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: May 31, 2013, 02:50:24 AM »

i had that problem too when i quit the game... (no contest) but does it work when someone wins? i did the whole replace stuff that needs to be replaced and whatnot...
    Since I have the same problem I can tell that it doesn't work when someone wins.

Maybe someone can upload a cBliss + Stage Expansion package on the vault that is ready for using. A riivolution.xml + gct file, all the folders with sc_selcharacter.pac, sc_selmap.pac (with all the icons for the custom slots), etc. All the stuff that is necessary for running cBliss with Stage Expansion.
    There are a few people who have problems with combining the hacks or they just don't want to work. It'd be a huge help.
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:54:16 AM by Syeo » Logged

Legend of Jesse
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: May 31, 2013, 03:33:38 AM »

well my problem is recognized... i have characters over other characters... ie
    - goku over pit
    - naruto over game and watch
    - vegeta over wolf
    - ike over king dedede
    - marth over diddy kong
    - roy over rob
    - spider man over yoshi
    - gotenks over lucas
    (i believe that's it)

but all of them work with their normal costumes... however when i play as one of the added costume slots... it will load in game just fine... but... when the game is either quit... or won... it will silently freeze... so obviously there is a file or something that isn't added right... question is... which file type? any idea?

- keep in mind that not all of them a .rel ported... (goku over pit vegeta over wolf etc)...
    - also keep in mind some have codes with them (spider man over yoshi, marth over diddy, etc)...

so i'm not ruling out .rel characters are incompatible... or coded characters... also took note that my normal (non character replacement hacks) worked just fine... *regular and added costumes*

so what did i forget? or not do right? any ideas?
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 03:40:35 AM by Legend of Jesse » Logged

MrUnusual
    Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

• Awards Famous Hacker Favorite'd

« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2013, 03:35:09 AM »

So, I just read this whole thread. I finally got the cBliss working on Dolphin, it took awhile, I had to download WinImage, then create a fake SD card (even though I have a real one and a laptop I can pop it into, but something wasn't working right so I used the fake SD card method. For those of you who don't know how to create and simulated SD card to use for GeckoOS on Dolphin, hit me up and let me know. In the mean time, I have a question.. I've been trying to learn how to use the Stage expansion forever and I finally learned it upon learning this, but I'm not understanding how the 2 codes can work together. They both require me to copy a code and private folder. How is it possible that I can use 2 RSBE01.gct files simultaneously? I tried converting them from gct to txt and adding all of the codes together, but it didn't work :/

Legend of Jesse
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: May 31, 2013, 03:49:26 AM »

So, I just read this whole thread. I finally got the cBliss working on Dolphin, it took awhile, I had to download WinImage, then create a fake SD card (even though I have a real one and a laptop I can pop it into, but something wasn't working right so I used the fake SD card method. For those of you who don't know how to create and simulated SD card to use for GeckoOS on Dolphin, hit me up and let me know. In the mean time, I have a question.. I've been trying to learn how to use the Stage expansion forever and I finally learned it upon learning this, but I'm not understanding how the 2 codes can work together. They both require me to copy a code and private folder. How is it possible that I can use 2 RSBE01.gct files simultaneously? I tried converting them from gct to txt and adding all of the codes together, but it didn't work :/
    yea it took me forever to figure that out as well... my advice would be to try it over and over again... in different combos... personally i had cbliss codes before/above the stage expansion... that worked for me... also try adding the codes from cbliss to the codes you already have... if that doesnt work try doing the opposite... adding codes you already have to cbliss... (yes you can only have 1 RSBE01.gct file) another trick... instead of saving the .gct file when you make it to your sd card>codes folder... try saving it to another spot... then replace the existing one... (be sure to keep a back up in case things don't work) <-- that last trick worked for me... i'm sure it will you too!

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: May 31, 2013, 04:16:53 AM »

Well, I fixed the problem that the custom slots didn't show up. Something was messed up while adding the codes, it's fine now.

@Legend of Jesse: I figured out that the results screen doesn't appear while using characters that use custom slots. For example if you use the original characters (Sonic & Dedede for example), everything works totally fine.
    Only the characters with custom slots don't work with the result screen, dunno why..

Now I still have a few problems:

FitFox06.pac -> 1.298kb
    FitFox06.pcs -> 654kb
    Works!

FitMario07.pac -> 482kb
    FitMario07.pcs -> 164kb
    Freeze!

The hacks that were added to the pack work fine (still freezes when in result screen), I don't know why that Mario hack freezes the game after selecting the stage..
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 04:20:52 AM by Syeo » Logged

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2013, 04:25:36 AM »

ASF1nk, something I would love (beside the PAL version of the files) is that you put the original Default texture/character over the extra slot in the zip! so its plug in and play! no need to looking just for something you missed or textures to fill up the slot

example you used FitMario00 on the slot 01, 06-09 meaning if you load one of the slots you get original mario unless you replaced the "FitMario06" for example.

I am bad at explaning things but I hope you get the picture I am trying to say

Yeah, I was planning on doing that.
    I also though about giving them their slightly modified textures like Miacis suggested but yeah I'm not doing over 160 new textures.

But I will probably still replace the costumes with some default placeholders on the next version of kit.

Plug & Play rels work with cBliss.

I tried an Ike rel over Mr. Game & Watch and a Snake rel over Olimar, they both work flawlessly.

Awesome! Thanks for testing.

That's probably true for Marth but I'm going to assume Squirtle/Ivy/Charizard don't work for a different reason. From what was posted earlier their new costume slots don't show up at all so cBliss probably adds costumes for the Trainer but not for the independent Pokemon. Which makes sense as barely anyone who doesn't use P:M has them on their CSS anyway.

It does work on PM or whatever mod you want to use, just gotta know how to GCT Edit. Which most people here fail miserably at.

Anyways Marth works he will just use FitMarth03.pac as blue team, not the purple one or whatever it currently is.

Chard, Squirtle, and Ivy my guess is they have a code affecting them.

Here are the original Costume offset for said characters.
    0x80455620 804553AC Charizard
    0x80455630 804553B8 Squirtle
    0x80455640 804553C4 Ivysaur

First column is memory address second is the value at that address.

So using the search feature on your text file
    search for 804553AC [chard], and replace with 80455334
    search for 804553B8 [squirt], and replace with 80455334
    search for 804553C4 [Ivy], and replace with 80455334

It should work now.

aight... so... i got it all working (sort of) only problem... is that it's not showing the new csp's... it does show a few things though... red team luigi is the *green 02* csp... but plays my red team luigi character)
    when not on team brawl... i select red luigi... and it actually plays the orange luigi... idk if that helps describe my situation or not (i hope it does)

i have a different css menu so i did the whole...
    "Here is what to replace:
    sc_selcharacter:
    -char_bust_tex_lz77 [CSPs]
    -MiscData[90] [StockIcons]"

i see the them in brawl box... which makes me think it has something to do with the codes... i put everything that was included in the download (codes) into my gtc... is there something i missed?

and yes i did spend a good 3 hours going through all of my fighter folders making sure i had hacks for every (00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09) slot all with good previously tested .pcs and .pac files...

did i forget something?

should also mention i use gecko... Tongue

edit- confirmed that it does have something to do with me entering my codes... Im srs here i have no clue what i didn't do... Im srs here gonna try remaking my gct again... Im srs here

edit2- tried again... making double sure that i didn't mess up... and still same result Im srs here question is now... are there any complications between this? and my other codes? the only thing i can think of is ASFink's custom css menu... does this not work with that?

You're problem here is that either you don't have or messed up putting in this code.
    All Roster has Costume Offset FIX. v2 [ASF1nk]
    04455460 80455334
    04455470 80455334
    04455480 80455334
    04455490 80455334
    044554A0 80455334
    044554B0 80455334
    044554C0 80455334
    044554D0 80455334
    044554E0 80455334
    044554F0 80455334
    04455500 80455334
    04455510 80455334
    04455520 80455334
    04455530 80455334
    04455540 80455334
    04455550 80455334
    04455560 80455334
    04455570 80455334
    04455580 80455334
    04455590 80455334
    044555A0 80455334
    044555B0 81200d34
    044555C0 80455334
    044555D0 80455334
    044555E0 80455334
    044555F0 80455334
    04455600 80455334
    04455610 80455334
    04455620 80455334
    04455630 80455334
    04455640 80455334
    04455650 80455334
    04455660 80455334
    04455670 80455334
    04455680 80455334
    04455690 80455334
    044556A0 80455334
    044556B0 80455334
    044556C0 80455334
    044556D0 80455334

Funk! FUNK!  Happy Face

I love you so hard right now.

Like with my penis. But not in a gay way but in a brotherly kind of way that only brothers would understand.  Happy Face

Beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been? get on skype.

I have a question. What happens if you make a replay while using this hack and then try to play it on vBrawl?

Idk try it! But it would probably freeze.

Having a bit of an issue with the SSS. I've got a Dark Flaming Blue one with Stage Expansion that works perfectly without cBliss, but when I export MiscData[40] and all four MenSelmapPlayer#_TopN items from MiscData[20] -> AnmTexPat (which I'm pretty sure are the right ones). The file size is 1.1 MB, but it freezes after about half of the stages have moved onscreen (they slide in from the right...).

It works perfectly when I use the sc_selmap included with cBliss, though. I just can't tell which expansion stage is which that way.

If you don't care about the SSS stockicons then just use the default Dark Flaming Blue. If even default freezes then you messed up something else.

If even regular costumes freeze then it is not related to cBliss.
    If you're using stage expansion check your customstage files.

No matter what I do, I always seem to run into the problem of freezing at the results screen.[/spolier]

Don't forget you need the Result portraits as well.
    \pf\menu\common\char_bust_tex\MenSelchrFaceB000 - 460

Since I have the same problem I can tell that it doesn't work when someone wins.

Maybe someone can upload a cBliss + Stage Expansion package on the vault that is ready for using. A riivolution.xml + gct file, all the folders with sc_selcharacter.pac, sc_selmap.pac (with all the icons for the custom slots), etc. All the stuff that is necessary for running cBliss with Stage Expansion.
    There are a few people who have problems with combining the hacks or they just don't want to work. It'd be a huge help.

The XML in the Riivo Kit is already Stage Expansion compatible.
    If you don't know how to .rel port stages then that's another case.

Glad it works for you on dolphin now.
    As for the GCT files you can only use ONE.
    Idk why you tried to convert the GCT back to TXT file.
    You should just make a new text file and copy your codes there and THEN create a GTC file.
    Here is a nice tut by me. =P
    http://lsteam.proboards.com/thread/364/noob-guide-gct-file

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The common problem I see here, is people going about doing their own thing and failing miserably.

Here is a tutorial to GCT making by me.
    http://lsteam.proboards.com/thread/364/noob-guide-gct-file

I can also see many of you are using GCT Edit, why you don't have the original text files for your codes is beyond me, but you should really learn how to GCT Edit.

When using GCTEdit
    Copy the TXT file [Bottom Left window]
    Into a new notepad file and then follow the GCT tutorial by me.
    I don't recommend the "Add code" button on GCTEdit.
    You must ALWAYS check for duplicate codes; use the crt+f [find] function to search for dupes since most of the codes are going to be piled up in an unknown code chunk.

Also when you make a freezing post [<.<]
    Say if silent or beep, where it froze, and what exactly were you trying to do.
    Also might as well post your codes while you're at it...

I REALLY recommend people to have a text file for their codes, so you don't have to mess with GCTEdit.

And please I gave you a private folder for a reason.
    If you have an old private folder
    copy the contents if the old into the cBliss one and not the other way around. You guys seem to be forgetting files.

Mandatory files are:
    sc_selcharacter.pac [Gecko Only]
    sc_selmap.pac [Gecko Only]
    common5.pac [Riivo Only]
    MenSelchrFaceB000.brres - MenSelchrFaceB460.brres [BOTH Riivo and Gecko]
    InfFace001.bress - InfFace470.brres [BOTH Riivo and Gecko]
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 04:33:26 AM by ASF1nk » Logged

Legend of Jesse
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: May 31, 2013, 04:27:51 AM »

i figured out my problem... it might help you as well... i completely erased my portrite folder... char_bust_tex and result stage... and replaced them with the ones included... and that completely fixed my problem... give it a try and see what happens... (keep back up of your old stuff in case it still doesnt work)

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2013, 04:37:23 AM »

i figured out my problem... it might help you as well... i completely erased my portrite folder... char_bust_tex and result stage... and replaced them with the ones included... and that completely fixed my problem... give it a try and see what happens... (keep back up of your old stuff in case it still doesnt work)

You telling me you didn't even include the files I provided FOR A REASON, and decided that keeping your old ones were fine?

I gave you a private folder because YOU NEED IT for this, so please use it.

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: