Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 460954 times)
ChaosEpsilon613
Extreme Kitten

It's not my fault!

• Awards Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #210 on: June 01, 2013, 03:15:01 PM »

Just gunna post thia to keep track of this thread

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Shadz
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: June 01, 2013, 04:54:58 PM »

Nice, well explained and detailed. I'm sure a lot of people will be using this.

Congrats on the big success Wink

Suggestion: As I suppose many people are using an iso, and not the original disc to play, it
    would be cool if you prepared a batch file to use with WIT so the extra needed files are always inside the iso file and things like forgetting to replace a costume in the sd card don't freeze the game. If you're not familiar with WIT, here's the homepage:

http://wit.wiimm.de/

You can extract all the files from an iso, add files to the folders generated, and build the iso again with the added files. I've done it before with the stage expansion.

does this mean we won't have to use winimage to mess with the SD.raw AND we can use wiiscrubber to edit our iso's?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #212 on: June 01, 2013, 05:23:32 PM »

does this mean we won't have to use winimage to mess with the SD.raw AND we can use wiiscrubber to edit our iso's?

Yes to the first, cause you can have all your hacks in your iso and no need to use a virtual sd anymore. For the second, I'm not sure, wiiscrubber may not work well with the re-made iso, but anyway, changing the files once they're extracted and build a new iso with the changed files will always be faster and safer than using wiiscrubber.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #213 on: June 01, 2013, 06:14:16 PM »

Just an update, I setup all of the basic files to test if this works for me or not. When selecting Mario's unchanged default the game never loads past the SSS.
    I figure it's because I don't have it replaced, so all files might need to be present for Gecko users as well. Gonna download the defaults and give her another run.

MrUnusual
    Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

• Awards Famous Hacker Favorite'd

« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2013, 06:29:08 PM »

You're NOT using the same program, that's what you're doing wrong. You have that crappy version of the code manager that refuses to export more than 256 lines. Get the one from the tutorial ASF1nk posted.
    Thank you Cheesy, the funny thing is that my friend said that yesterday, but it was the only version I could find at the time, but then when I went back to the tutorial that ASF1nk and downloded that one, so thank you for that Smiley that did the trick as far as combining codes thankfully, but then I ran into another issue with the Stage Expansion part, after combining both codes and copying all the files from the Melee/ 64 Stage Expansion rar, my stage select looks like this now:

But being that this is the cBliss thread, I don't wanna hassle anyone here about that, I'll have to figure out what's wrong by asking the guy that made the Stage Expansion pack

_Kef_
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: June 01, 2013, 06:44:57 PM »

Alright, I've tried this out this morning, and everything worked flawless with P:M. Thanks for helping me get it working!

I've been running P:M with cBliss and the Alternate Stage Loader with no problems, so I can confirm that it all works.

(If anyone needs help getting this to work with P:M, inbox me!)

Man, could you please do me a favor and post/send by PM your GCT file so the PM players can have it? It would be a lot easier now that you said you figured it out.

It would be greatly appreciated man.

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: June 01, 2013, 06:45:32 PM »

Found a glitch for ya, selecting the same costume slot with 2 or more people using the Pick Any Colour code gives a silent freeze at the SSS when you pick a new slot. This is the code.
    Code:
    Pick Any Color You Want [Igglyboo]
    0469A2B4 60000000
    0469A3C4 60000000
    04696FD4 60000000

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #217 on: June 01, 2013, 06:55:49 PM »

Ok upon further testing Riivo it is not that the characters need their default costumes it's something else.
    I'm guessing it's the XML.

And no Gecko does NOT need the default costumes at all.

Found a glitch for ya, selecting the same costume slot with 2 or more people using the Pick Any Colour code gives a silent freeze at the SSS when you pick a new slot. This is the code.
    Code:
    Pick Any Color You Want [Igglyboo]
    0469A2B4 60000000
    0469A3C4 60000000
    04696FD4 60000000

Yeah, don't use that code obviously.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #218 on: June 01, 2013, 07:10:54 PM »

Well the good news is that it loaded the outfits perfectly and worked.

The bad news is, it froze when the match started. Fox and Game & Watch appeared just fine, but froze right after that. After G&W came in, to be exact. Just as it was about to say "GO!".

Anyone else having this problem?

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #219 on: June 01, 2013, 07:19:43 PM »

Well I put in the files for FitMario00 and now he loads up fine. All of the other costumes I had replaced previously and they work fine, same with the new ones added on CBliss so Idk.
    I guess it's just happening to mine for some reason? Either way it's working fine now, great stuff!

Edit as not to flood the thread: I had the same issue again with any Kirby mods added with CBliss that didn't have corresponding files on my SD for Dk, Falco and etc transformations. Copied the default ones multiple times and now it works fine. So yeah, for me if I don't have the required files for costumes on SD it just doesn't load into the stage. Doesn't crash because I can still access the home menu, but it never loads farther.
    You said you didn't have this issue with gecko, so perhaps this is a USB related issue? Either way, it's easy to fix, so I thought I'd throw it out there as something to try if other people have the same issue.
    « Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 08:00:28 PM by secretchaos1 » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: June 01, 2013, 07:21:21 PM »

Now I just tried it for Sonic. Both my 03 and 06 Sonics load up just fine, but as soon as it's about to say "GO", it freezes.

Maybe there's something else wrong elsewhere.

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #221 on: June 01, 2013, 08:05:25 PM »

I used WIi backup fussion to modify my brawl iso, its WIT program, but
    user friendly, really user friendly,this is the url:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wiibafu/files/?source=navbar

My stage expansion have no frezees anymore, but dantarion stage expansion isnt compatible with a moddified brawl iso,

I guess that this program can be used to add the extra pac and pcs on a brawl iso game, i will do that one of these days

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #222 on: June 01, 2013, 08:12:19 PM »

Okay, even NORMAL outfits are freezing now. What's wrong with this friggin code?

All the outfits load just fine, but no matter what I did, the game ALWAYS freezes everytime the game tries to say "GO!" at the beginning of the match, and changing the info.pac in the info2 folder doesn't help either. Even using the vanilla file for it doesn't help. No matter what I do it just keeps freezing again and again and again. It's the only problem I'm having now and I wasn't having it until I got Taiko's gct, since he's the ONLY person who has been able to get this working with P:M.

Seriously, I'm fresh out of patience. What the hell is wrong with this thing? No instructions are helping and repeating them over isn't going to magically help us either. No, defragging doesn't help either. It's not a magical "fix everything" button and I did give it a shot.

I'm starting to think that this just won't work right with P:M unless someone from thee takes a look at it, but seeing as it keeps getting ignored whenever it's brought up in their Social Thread, I don't think the PMBR is even interested in cBliss, so that's probably not happening either.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #223 on: June 01, 2013, 08:16:59 PM »

Yea. I've been getting silent freezes on some hacks, even though I have the hacks named correctly and the PAC being bigger than the PCS.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: June 01, 2013, 09:35:50 PM »

You know, this has been bothering me for awhile.

ASF1nk, have you actually tested cBliss in P:M for yourself? Like done everything you've said and repeated (several times) for it to work and actually gotten it to work? Or are you just telling us what "should" work with nothing but your word to back it up?

And if you have tested it and gotten it to work...Then why haven't you just uploaded those files and pasted a link here to make things easier for everyone?

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: