Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 460793 times)
Syeo
Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #270 on: June 03, 2013, 03:04:23 AM »

The only problem I have are the icons for the Stage Expansion. When I replace MiscData[80].brres with my one (where all icons are replaced), the game freezes when I want to enter the SSS. What did I wrong? Everything else works!

btw: I also believe you need the FitGKoopa00.pac & pcs to make Bowser playable. When I used Bowser without that file the game froze, when I added that pac & pcs it worked. Dunno if they are necessary, however, Bowser didn't work for me without them.

Legend of Jesse
    Supreme Kitten

Heroes may die but... Legends endure...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #271 on: June 03, 2013, 03:31:53 AM »

I've frozen twice with this, but the freezes seem.. random.
    The first time I had it, I loaded 4 Links at the same time, 3 of the 4 being on the expansion slots.  I pressed A on the stage and it loaded forever. (1 player and 3 CPU)
    The second time, I had 3 Links (1 player and 2 CPU) and I was preparing the last one.  I opened the 4th CPU, then picked up the marker.  Moved like, one frame left and it froze.
    i have also found random freezes... 4 cpu's all level 9 all random... went to a custom stage... this worked previously... and works with cbliss as well (most of the time) but the game loaded fine... but when i quit the game... it froze... (stgresult was the one you included) then i tried playing again... then the exact same thing happened... froze when i quit... so i did it again... and this time it worked fine... o.o tried to replicate the previous matches... and it just played normally...  so i shook my head and told myself it didn't happen xD haha then as i was selecting my character... all animations on my css stopped and it silently froze... o.o checked my sd card... nothing is corrupt... also had a friend of mine that brawls with me alot... and i sent him my entire sd card... (up to date ie two identical sd cards) we brawled online... and for the most part everything worked fine... but it froze like 3 times... on the practice stage... i promise you... every hack i have... is correct in every way... have tested it ALOT... it seems like i have tested litterally everything with cbliss... and have encountered no freezes with anything specifically... but for some reason it just seems like it freezes randomly... because it will freeze on a situation... then i would replicate it exactly... then it would work flawlessly... o.o any idea what could possibly cause random freezes?  (i hope i explain my situation clearly)

WarioManX
    Unofficial Ninja
    Special Access

Silent but deadly!

• Awards 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Dedicated Hacker Featured Rising Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #272 on: June 03, 2013, 03:40:24 AM »

The only problem I have are the icons for the Stage Expansion. When I replace MiscData[80].brres with my one (where all icons are replaced), the game freezes when I want to enter the SSS. What did I wrong? Everything else works!

File size limit exceeded? I got nothing else, but it's worth checking at least.

btw: I also believe you need the FitGKoopa00.pac & pcs to make Bowser playable. When I used Bowser without that file the game froze, when I added that pac & pcs it worked. Dunno if they are necessary, however, Bowser didn't work for me without them.

Well Riivolution seemed to require every new skin be present in the SD card so I could kinda see that. I'm using a Gecko setup so that doesn't hinder me. (I don't use Final Smash skins in Brawl+; Items Off)

ASF1nk: How did you add the four extra counts in Mr.G&W's Color Sequences to make him have 10 "skins"? I've been poking around the files and trying different possible shortcuts in BrawlBox, but adding additional counts to Color Sequences just isn't obvious enough to figure out on my own. Searching through the forums yields no help. I love the Mr.G&W skin set I was using and want to extend it into cBliss so I can keep using it.

With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
    But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
    NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
    (I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #273 on: June 03, 2013, 03:55:11 AM »

Already fixed the problem, I just exported the sc_selmap.pac and added it to the menu2 folder. Then I deleted it from the common5.pac, so yeah, maybe the common5.pac filesize was too much.
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:01:25 AM by Syeo » Logged

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #274 on: June 03, 2013, 04:57:18 AM »

There's some version of the file patch code that needs the menu2 files to be put in /pfmenu2 instead of /pf/menu2, maybe that's the problem.

I don't really see the difference between having one character freezing and having all the roster freezing. If there's a freeze, in any case, a new empty space has to be found O.o
    Well It's easier to trouble shoot someone saying only my Wario freezes, than someone saying X character froze and another person saying Y froze.

But yeah, either way switching where the characters grab the offsets from would make no difference, and at this time I just want to avoid more confusion.

I'm still debating Weather to post the codes so characters load from their default offsets + cBliss. [Character's using their default for teams again and vBrawl costume order]

I've frozen twice with this, but the freezes seem.. random.
    The first time I had it, I loaded 4 Links at the same time, 3 of the 4 being on the expansion slots.  I pressed A on the stage and it loaded forever. (1 player and 3 CPU)
    The second time, I had 3 Links (1 player and 2 CPU) and I was preparing the last one.  I opened the 4th CPU, then picked up the marker.  Moved like, one frame left and it froze.

Are you using Riivo?

i have also found random freezes... 4 cpu's all level 9 all random... went to a custom stage... this worked previously... and works with cbliss as well (most of the time) but the game loaded fine... but when i quit the game... it froze... (stgresult was the one you included) then i tried playing again... then the exact same thing happened... froze when i quit... so i did it again... and this time it worked fine... o.o tried to replicate the previous matches... and it just played normally...  so i shook my head and told myself it didn't happen xD haha then as i was selecting my character... all animations on my css stopped and it silently froze... o.o checked my sd card... nothing is corrupt... also had a friend of mine that brawls with me alot... and i sent him my entire sd card... (up to date ie two identical sd cards) we brawled online... and for the most part everything worked fine... but it froze like 3 times... on the practice stage... i promise you... every hack i have... is correct in every way... have tested it ALOT... it seems like i have tested litterally everything with cbliss... and have encountered no freezes with anything specifically... but for some reason it just seems like it freezes randomly... because it will freeze on a situation... then i would replicate it exactly... then it would work flawlessly... o.o any idea what could possibly cause random freezes?  (i hope i explain my situation clearly)

Using Riivo by any chance?

Well Riivolution seemed to require every new skin be present in the SD card so I could kinda see that. I'm using a Gecko setup so that doesn't hinder me. (I don't use Final Smash skins in Brawl+; Items Off)

ASF1nk: How did you add the four extra counts in Mr.G&W's Color Sequences to make him have 10 "skins"? I've been poking around the files and trying different possible shortcuts in BrawlBox, but adding additional counts to Color Sequences just isn't obvious enough to figure out on my own. Searching through the forums yields no help. I love the Mr.G&W skin set I was using and want to extend it into cBliss so I can keep using it.
    I posted a few pages back how to edit Game&Watch.
    I should probably add it to the OP.

----------------------------------------------
    To the people using Stage Expansion, I would just continue using the SSS you were previously using and disregard the one on cBliss.
    cBliss SSS only has the stockicons. Stage Expansion SSS are already very close the file size limit and adding stockicons would probably make it go over the limit.

I believe the people getting random freezes are using Riivo they happened to me too only on Riivo.
    Don't know what it is yet, but I noticed it was while loading. Maybe Riivo is too slow at loading that it sometimes hangs?

Don't know but as of this moment I can only guarantee cBliss working fine on gecko.

I also got the cBliss codes for default costume loading ready to go.
    These new codes will make it so it uses the default costumes offsets + cBliss.
    So characters that used default as a team color would be back to normal,etc.
    I'll probably wait a little more for things to settle, so I don't confuse people with new codes though.

Also to the people posting problems it would help a lot if you posted your method of loading, thanks.
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:03:40 AM by ASF1nk » Logged

WarioManX
    Unofficial Ninja
    Special Access

Silent but deadly!

• Awards 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Dedicated Hacker Featured Rising Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #275 on: June 03, 2013, 05:22:12 AM »

I posted a few pages back how to edit Game&Watch.
    I should probably add it to the OP.
    Found it!
    If you open FitGameWatch00.pac  that comes with cBliss with BrawlBox you will see 2 AnimationData[0] the two very first ones.
    When you expand them you will see the first one has CLR = FitGameWatchColorAnim
    and the second one has CLR = WpnGameWatchColorAnim
    From those 2 animations is how GnW get his colors.
    From there you can edit the colors yourself or get the hack you wanted open it in bbox
    go to those 2 CLR change the frame count to 10 on both and edit the colors for the new frames.
    You can edit the frame colors after you expand all the way to TevColorReg0 in there each row is a costume.
    the last Row however is irrelevant but you need to have it so Gnw loads the last 09 color.

Don't forget to save as .pair so you can have both the .pcs and .pac
    If you do add the info to the OP, great thing to note: BrawlBox v0.68c doesn't show frame count! Going back to v0.67b I see Frame Count plain as day but v0.68c doesn't show it or have a way to edit it at all. So much running around in circles because I "upgraded" BrawlBox... 

Sorry for wasting your time.

With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
    But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
    NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
    (I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Tyli
    Advanced Kitten

Yeahh...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #276 on: June 03, 2013, 01:06:58 PM »

Yep, I'm using Riivo so I have more than 2 GB of space.

ToadKart
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #277 on: June 03, 2013, 01:16:12 PM »

I played around with it more and I FINALLY have everything working now, thank all of you sooo much! Cheesy The only thing that sucks is some of the interactive melee stages don't work, they freeze, like Brinstar Dephs, Mute City and Poke Floats for example, but at this point, I'm so glad I got all of the other things working that I don't really care haha, took me 5 days to do this thing and for ASF1nk, I have a gift for you. I did Simulator Sonic recolors for your cBliss, I will be posting them soon

That's because that pack is outdated, and some of those stages haven't been made yet. There is a Brinstar Depths now, but Mute City, Poke Floats, and Icicle Mountain aren't made yet. I've just replaced them with placeholders for now.

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #278 on: June 03, 2013, 01:58:17 PM »

I think you need to add the extra FitCharacterSpy0X files for Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Sonic to the pack because I added these and I don't get freezing after matches anymore when using these characters.

RandomTBush
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #279 on: June 03, 2013, 03:37:22 PM »

I think you need to add the extra FitCharacterSpy0X files for Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Sonic to the pack because I added these and I don't get freezing after matches anymore when using these characters.
    ...I forgot all about those! Mainly because I haven't ever played with the "Invisible" setting on in Special Brawl.
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 04:16:00 PM by RandomTBush » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #280 on: June 03, 2013, 04:12:10 PM »

I'm still debating Weather to post the codes so characters load from their default offsets + cBliss. [Character's using their default for teams again and vBrawl costume order]
    [/color]

Nah. I'm using the version of the codes Mewtwo posted up earlier and having no problems, and quite frankly, I prefer the order the outfits are in now on the CSS. they're actually in their correct numbered order for everyone now, making things a lot less confusing. It should stay this way. :3

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #281 on: June 03, 2013, 04:54:07 PM »

...I forgot all about those! Mainly because I haven't ever played with the "Invisible" setting on in Special Brawl.

I haven't in ages and still don't but adding those files fixed the freezing results screen.

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #282 on: June 03, 2013, 04:57:36 PM »

So, you have to have the Spy files and both pac and pcs for this to work?

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #283 on: June 03, 2013, 05:09:36 PM »

I believe so, yes.

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #284 on: June 03, 2013, 05:12:24 PM »

And one on each costume like Peach's entry?  (sorry, im about to use this and I don't want my game to freeze on me)

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: