Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 463947 times)
GentlemanPotato
Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #285 on: June 03, 2013, 05:28:41 PM »

Yeah but only for Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Sonic. I may be wrong but it seemed to fix it for me.

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #286 on: June 03, 2013, 05:30:44 PM »

Can you send me a Link to download them?  I can't find the mediafire ISO dump

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

pichu04
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #287 on: June 03, 2013, 05:31:39 PM »

Work great for me. Thanks ASF1nk!!!

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #288 on: June 03, 2013, 05:54:39 PM »

Can you send me a Link to download them?  I can't find the mediafire ISO dump
    Here you go

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #289 on: June 03, 2013, 05:55:46 PM »

Thank you  Happy Face

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

Unkown Kokiri
    Extreme Kitten

stage importer and exporter

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer Diamond in the Rough

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #290 on: June 03, 2013, 06:42:36 PM »

okay i have everything in and stuff but i lost my stage expasion and the stages dont even load up any way to fix that i use riivo

i have a new site click here to check it out
    http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Zekrom101
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #291 on: June 03, 2013, 07:09:15 PM »

is it usable in PAL version?

Choppasmith
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #292 on: June 03, 2013, 07:38:09 PM »

Okay!

Got it up and running!

-I can CONFIRM it works with Mr. MW's 3.5.3 file patch code. Like Wariomanx said, using GCT Fusionizer is the best way to combine the two GCTs. Just remember that RSB4 is the PRIMARY folder that loads first, RSBE is the SECONDARY folder. Thanks blazingflare for your "filler pack" It made it quick and easy to test out the second folder.

-Not sure if it's maybe because I'm using an older release of the Classic Stage Expansion (I've already altered and swapped out some stages which is why I've been slow to update), but for what I had, all the stage icons are in the common5.pac, I had to extract MISCData80.brres and place it in the scselmap.pac

-Haven't had a chance to test them all out. Got a silent freeze when trying a pikachu texture, but loaded another one just fine. What other files are recommended to prevent freeziing, the spy and entry pacs, right?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #293 on: June 03, 2013, 08:19:17 PM »

I'm still debating Weather to post the codes so characters load from their default offsets + cBliss. [Character's using their default for teams again and vBrawl costume order]

So characters that used default as a team color would be back to normal,etc.
    I'll probably wait a little more for things to settle, so I don't confuse people with new codes though.

I'd personally like that to happen. Otherwise, I'd have to make it for myself at some point. Not a big deal though, I've been messing with it and it's fun to edit.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #294 on: June 03, 2013, 10:35:22 PM »

Problems

4 marios in the same match freezes after it ends, even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd.  3 , 2. or 1 marios dont freeze
    4 yoshis freezes before the game start. even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd
    3, 2, or 1 yoshis dont freeze
    4 diddy kong freezes before the game start. even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd
    3,2, or 1 diddys dont freeze
    3 marios and 1 yoshi, freezes.. sometimes
    erased moddified selmap and tried again, same issues

Then I thought that I F---d up my iso, so I loaded the game without codes, and I didnt had any problem
    and then I thought that I F---d up my selcharacter and selmap files, so I used CBLISS 1.5 default ones.. beeeeeeeep again

I want to try with CBLISS 1.1 codeset. I was happy with that codeset, I want to test with it
    I tested with It. and I have the same Issues, well I want to test with CBLISS 1.1 KIT, not just the code..
    i Tested CBLISS 1.1 codes ONLY, and it CBLISS worked with no ISSUES, ussing and not using CBLISS 1.1 kit

the colors or order are not relevant.. it just beeps when 4 copies of the chars i mentioned ar in  game, or after the match ends in the case of mario

I used normal and custom stages.. I have the same issues ..
    i had tested 10 characters, the ones that I mentioned have issues only

Im using CBLISS 1.5

EDIT:

I FOUND THE REASON OF MY FREEZING ISSUES, after I tested FPC 3.5.3 with CBLISS 1.1 codeset.. My game frozee in the marios yoshis and diddys matches again... so my conclusssion is..

FILE PATCH CODE 3.5.3 is not compatible with CBLISS codeset...
    well I can finally die.. lol

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 12:06:01 AM by shadowXtreme » Logged

Legend of Jesse
    Supreme Kitten

Heroes may die but... Legends endure...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #295 on: June 03, 2013, 11:08:41 PM »

i am not using rivvolution... i am using gecko <-- (response to your question asfink)

SSBBFREAK18
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #296 on: June 04, 2013, 12:28:41 AM »

Can this/is this compatible with any of the stage expansion hacks currently?  Because I was trying to do one that I downloaded quite sometime ago, (Before I added cBliss) it worked fine, but for whatever reason I didn't add it to the new files cause I started fresh sometime back and wanted to apply it but... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.... so is there a way to have both work?

Dixie Kong for SSB4!!

MrUnusual
    Mega Kitten

The REAL Julian Clarke

• Awards Famous Hacker Favorite'd

« Reply #297 on: June 04, 2013, 12:36:46 AM »

Check it out guys Cheesy http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14545&Moderated=0 After the headache of trying to combine those 2 perfectly, I feinally managed to do it, I'm not sure if this works with Project M or Riivolution, but this should be all you need to combine the cBliss and Melee/64 Expansion pack

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #298 on: June 04, 2013, 12:47:51 AM »

Can this/is this compatible with any of the stage expansion hacks currently?  Because I was trying to do one that I downloaded quite sometime ago, (Before I added cBliss) it worked fine, but for whatever reason I didn't add it to the new files cause I started fresh sometime back and wanted to apply it but... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.... so is there a way to have both work?
    THEY WORK, I use the +37 stage expansion, and dantarion expansion pack.. both work with CBLISS

Choppasmith
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #299 on: June 04, 2013, 01:47:19 AM »

Problems

4 marios in the same match freezes after it ends, even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd.  3 , 2. or 1 marios dont freeze
    4 yoshis freezes before the game start. even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd
    3, 2, or 1 yoshis dont freeze
    4 diddy kong freezes before the game start. even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd
    3,2, or 1 diddys dont freeze
    3 marios and 1 yoshi, freezes.. sometimes
    erased moddified selmap and tried again, same issues

Then I thought that I F---d up my iso, so I loaded the game without codes, and I didnt had any problem
    and then I thought that I F---d up my selcharacter and selmap files, so I used CBLISS 1.5 default ones.. beeeeeeeep again

I want to try with CBLISS 1.1 codeset. I was happy with that codeset, I want to test with it
    I tested with It. and I have the same Issues, well I want to test with CBLISS 1.1 KIT, not just the code..
    i Tested CBLISS 1.1 codes ONLY, and it CBLISS worked with no ISSUES, ussing and not using CBLISS 1.1 kit

the colors or order are not relevant.. it just beeps when 4 copies of the chars i mentioned ar in  game, or after the match ends in the case of mario

I used normal and custom stages.. I have the same issues ..
    i had tested 10 characters, the ones that I mentioned have issues only

Im using CBLISS 1.5

EDIT:

I FOUND THE REASON OF MY FREEZING ISSUES, after I tested FPC 3.5.3 with CBLISS 1.1 codeset.. My game frozee in the marios yoshis and diddys matches again... so my conclusssion is..

FILE PATCH CODE 3.5.3 is not compatible with CBLISS codeset...
    well I can finally die.. lol

Hmm, I'll have to try it with 3 or four of the same character. I've gotten a couple of random "silent freezes" (freezes on the SSS after the stage is selected) but it seems to work for me for the most part. If it is the 3.5.3 code, I think it's an acceptable .
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:48:50 AM by Choppasmith » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: