Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 463569 times)
Mochtroid127
Mega Kitten

No one man could have all that POWER!

• Awards PC Core Gamer 128-bit Pro Gamer Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #390 on: June 07, 2013, 09:40:13 PM »

Mine only crashed once with a certain group of characters and it crashed again when I tried the same characters a second time. Otherwise, it's been perfect.

Unkown Kokiri
    Extreme Kitten

stage importer and exporter

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer Diamond in the Rough

« Reply #391 on: June 07, 2013, 09:45:50 PM »

this is just a thought the next update that you come out with many different sd cards packs as possible like a rivo  folder and a gecko with all the codes for the stage expasion or no stage expasion just so code are properly done and people just have to replace colors with the character like i said it doesnt have to be done i just feel it would be easier for a lot fo people who want this so theer isnt anymore people saying something messed up if you know they work you wont get many complaint of people saying what did i do wrong and such

i have a new site click here to check it out
    http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

HaxMax
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #392 on: June 08, 2013, 08:37:27 AM »

For some reason, cBliss doesnt work for me. I added all codes (except File Patch Code... because i had that a long time ago.. my file patch code is version 3.5.1 made by PW) and i did all the file renaming correctly and the .pac and .pcs's are different file sizes but it still wont work. I even put the sc_selcharacter.pac in my common5.pac (like replaced the old one inside the file) and all my csp's were 128x160. I got passed the selection screen of characters and stages. But when i select a stage with a cBliss model/texture... it freezes without a beep.

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #393 on: June 08, 2013, 09:17:11 AM »

For some reason, cBliss doesnt work for me. I added all codes (except File Patch Code... because i had that a long time ago.. my file patch code is version 3.5.1 made by PW) and i did all the file renaming correctly and the .pac and .pcs's are different file sizes but it still wont work. I even put the sc_selcharacter.pac in my common5.pac (like replaced the old one inside the file) and all my csp's were 128x160. I got passed the selection screen of characters and stages. But when i select a stage with a cBliss model/texture... it freezes without a beep.

selcharacter and selmap must be on common5. both, and selcharacter and selmap must be  on menu2 folder -_-,

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #394 on: June 08, 2013, 11:10:35 AM »

selcharacter and selmap must be on common5. both, and selcharacter and selmap must be  on menu2 folder -_-,
    that depends on rivo and gecko

gecko doesnt need them on comon5 but needs them on menu2 folder and rivo i think it only needs comon5? not sure never used rivo, but with gecko you dont need common5 at all, atleast i never had one on my sd

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #395 on: June 08, 2013, 12:10:21 PM »

that depends on rivo and gecko

gecko doesnt need them on comon5 but needs them on menu2 folder and rivo i think it only needs comon5? not sure never used rivo, but with gecko you dont need common5 at all, atleast i never had one on my sd

Oddly enough when I first did this I had it only in my common5 and it worked fine while running on Dolphin which runs on gecko. But I was experiencing random freezes before the fight started, so I moved the selcharacter to the menu2 and the same thing kept happening.
    Still haven't tried it on the wii but im gonna do so next.
    Not really expecting an answer from anyone, I just wanted to throw out some possible problems.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Mochtroid127
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #396 on: June 08, 2013, 12:51:15 PM »

Got another freeze: Falcon, Pit, Charizard, and Marth on Port Town AFTER it ended this time. That and Falcon, G&W, Sheik, and Peach are the only two freezes I've had.

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #397 on: June 08, 2013, 01:23:11 PM »

Got another freeze: Falcon, Pit, Charizard, and Marth on Port Town AFTER it ended this time. That and Falcon, G&W, Sheik, and Peach are the only two freezes I've had.
    Maybe it's something with Falcon...

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

Mochtroid127
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #398 on: June 08, 2013, 01:28:06 PM »

Maybe it's something with Falcon...

Maybe he's just so awesome, the game can't handle him all the time. XD

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #399 on: June 08, 2013, 02:19:29 PM »

Stange thing (for me at least): I can load the extra characters just fine when I'm solo, but if I do more than just me, the game freezes when the next person enters.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Mochtroid127
    Mega Kitten

« Reply #400 on: June 08, 2013, 02:23:52 PM »

Mario Facepalm I shouldn't have said anything. Now I'm getting random freezes both before and after matches. Not a ton of them, but I didn't have any until now, and I haven't really changed anything either, at least not anything that affects gameplay. I've only added some of my own new CSPs and I would think that would only crash it at the CSS, right?

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #401 on: June 08, 2013, 02:33:18 PM »

Huh. I've done a little more testing loading characters from the new slots and haven't had freezes. It seems to freeze at complete random.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #402 on: June 08, 2013, 02:36:28 PM »

Stange thing (for me at least): I can load the extra characters just fine when I'm solo, but if I do more than just me, the game freezes when the next person enters.
    That's the same I mentioned earlier. My friends came by to play Smash and it froze more than usual. Strange. I can play with 3 computers and it doesn't freeze, but it does with 3-4 players.

Mario Facepalm I shouldn't have said anything. Now I'm getting random freezes both before and after matches. Not a ton of them, but I didn't have any until now, and I haven't really changed anything either, at least not anything that affects gameplay. I've only added some of my own new CSPs and I would think that would only crash it at the CSS, right?
    Try exporting sc_selcharacter.pac to your menu2 folder and delete it from your common5.pac. Maybe the filesize is too large. Had the same problem when I changed the icons for the custom stages in sc_selmap.pac. Or one of your CSP is larger than 128x160 (just a guess).

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #403 on: June 08, 2013, 03:36:01 PM »

Huh. I've done a little more testing loading characters from the new slots and haven't had freezes. It seems to freeze at complete random.

Could it be after you cycle through enough costume slots? Im starting to see a pattern with mine where it frequently freezes after selecting a stage when I cycle through the costumes a lot, and a lot when I cycle through even just one set of costumes, though if I pick my color and enemy quickly it normally works.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Szasz
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #404 on: June 08, 2013, 05:43:19 PM »

m22k are your offset labels in the same order as Asf1nk's?

for example..:

04455460 81200D34 = mario?
    04455470 81200D4C = DK?
    04455480 81200D64 = link?
    04455490 81200D7C = samus?

---

also m22k, as your codes seem to be the most optimized for P:M, do you also have a version that retains asfink's css ordering? I originally wanted the brawl default (mario00=red team), but reordering every portrait seems a little daunting.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 01:53:15 AM by Szasz » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: