Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 460921 times)
deadname mcredactedface
Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #405 on: June 09, 2013, 03:31:07 AM »

Oh wow, PAL codes! Cheesy Might actually try this out soon.

HaxMax
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #406 on: June 09, 2013, 12:38:26 PM »

Ok so the cBliss still doesnt work since someone told me to put the sc_selcharacter.pac/sc_selmap.pac in the menu2 and have the common5.pac in the system folder but cBliss still doesnt work. I have the stage selection screen problem again. It freezes with a silent beep and the files are good. And also, i added metal to one of my kirby hacks "Android" and it worked perfectly fine on training but then when i went into battle it froze. Same thing goes for some of the models that i didnt touch like "Darth Vader over Ike" etc... This never happened to me before i had cBliss. Please help. And also i didnt add the MenSelChr thats in the menu folder... i dont think thats necessary.. but i do have the info folder for the infface things.. Please help

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #407 on: June 09, 2013, 02:49:57 PM »

Ok so the cBliss still doesnt work since someone told me to put the sc_selcharacter.pac/sc_selmap.pac in the menu2 and have the common5.pac in the system folder but cBliss still doesnt work. I have the stage selection screen problem again. It freezes with a silent beep and the files are good. And also, i added metal to one of my kirby hacks "Android" and it worked perfectly fine on training but then when i went into battle it froze. Same thing goes for some of the models that i didnt touch like "Darth Vader over Ike" etc... This never happened to me before i had cBliss. Please help. And also i didnt add the MenSelChr thats in the menu folder... i dont think thats necessary.. but i do have the info folder for the infface things.. Please help
    Same here, but the loading button is still turning...

Post Merge: June 09, 2013, 02:54:19 PM
    I managed to make cBliss ALMOST WORK with my PAL Wii AWESOME 2.0!

But I encoutered 2 problems :
    1 - Toon Link doesn't have the others costumes
    2 - The loading button is still turning, but the game doesn't load the brawl... I didn't even used a FitCharacter06 or something like this...

What do I have to set up on Riivo? VI Hook or GXDraw?
    « Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 02:54:19 PM by DarkFire » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #408 on: June 09, 2013, 03:08:42 PM »

Ok so the cBliss still doesnt work since someone told me to put the sc_selcharacter.pac/sc_selmap.pac in the menu2 and have the common5.pac in the system folder but cBliss still doesnt work.

Do you still have both pac files in your common5.pac? If so, delete them. The filesize might be too high.

And also i didnt add the MenSelChr thats in the menu folder
    Add the files and try it. There's a reason why the files are in the package, maybe it's because of that.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #409 on: June 09, 2013, 04:28:58 PM »

"Almost"? Dude, my PAL cBliss Brawl is working perfectly without a hitch. Probably because, I dunno, I used the XML packed with the kit? I even added all the 00.pcs and 00.pacs (the latter pretty important, I'd figure, since I've had zero issues so far by adding -every- *00.pac file from the disc to the SD card).

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #410 on: June 09, 2013, 04:34:42 PM »

"Almost"? Dude, my PAL cBliss Brawl is working perfectly without a hitch. Probably because, I dunno, I used the XML packed with the kit? I even added all the 00.pcs and 00.pacs (the latter pretty important, I'd figure, since I've had zero issues so far by adding -every- *00.pac file from the disc to the SD card).
    Was that supposed to help?

Because if you tried, you're late... Syeo already helped me.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #411 on: June 09, 2013, 08:59:46 PM »

The only freezes I seem to get now are right after a match ends, it just fails to get to the results screen, has the annoying beeeeeeep sound too

Szasz
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #412 on: June 09, 2013, 09:36:42 PM »

It sounds like your build has no issue loading the new slots, so I can only guess that it is failing to load STGresult.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #413 on: June 10, 2013, 02:18:48 AM »

The only freezes I seem to get now are right after a match ends, it just fails to get to the results screen, has the annoying beeeeeeep sound too
    Try to add "_en" to your STGRESULT.pac (STGRESULT_en.pac). Even if the XML file says something else, it only worked for me when I renamed the files with that additional ending. I always used Beyond's Riivolution before and added _en and it worked perfectly. ASF1nk's XML file is similar so try to add it.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #414 on: June 10, 2013, 06:05:47 AM »

Was that supposed to help?

Because if you tried, you're late... Syeo already helped me.

Well excuse me, princess, for wanting people to run their game without -any- freezes.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #415 on: June 10, 2013, 11:06:30 AM »

Well excuse me, princess, for wanting people to run their game without -any- freezes.

Well excuse me, princess, but I have other things to do than wasting my time with your discussion

Try to see if you have all the files needed (like stock icons etc...)

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #416 on: June 11, 2013, 05:09:09 PM »

Well, I tried something and it seems that I don't get freezings anymore when I choose the characters and a stage, but now the result screen gets black and freezes.

I removed the whole menu folder, extracted the sc_selcharacter.pac into the menu2 folder and deleted it from the common5.pac.
    Now I tried some matches, even with characters who caused trouble and 4 Pokemon Trainers with custom hacks, and it worked fine. Just when I go to the result screen, the image is black and nothing happens.

Can somebody try it, too (use Riivolution + Stage Expansion + cBliss)?
    « Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:12:38 PM by Syeo » Logged

QQQQQQQ7777777
    Intermediate Kitten

I play video gamez

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #417 on: June 11, 2013, 05:11:26 PM »

I actually got it to work with project m long before this update but it was sometimes glitchy

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #418 on: June 11, 2013, 05:20:44 PM »

Well, I tried something and it seems that I don't get freezings anymore when I choose the characters and a stage, but now the result screen gets black and freezes.

I removed the whole menu folder, extracted the sc_selcharacter.pac into the menu2 folder and deleted it from the common5.pac.
    Now I tried some matches, even with characters who caused trouble and 4 Pokemon Trainers with custom hacks, and it worked fine. Just when I go to the result screen, the image is black and nothing happens.

Can somebody try it, too (use Riivolution + Stage Expansion + cBliss)?
    Maybe you should keep the menu folder, because the portraits inside are the ones for result screen...

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #419 on: June 11, 2013, 05:41:12 PM »

Maybe you should keep the menu folder, because the portraits inside are the ones for result screen...
    Nah, you're right, I just used the same pattern like my folders before using cBliss so I thought I wouldn't need them.
    I don't actually think the game freezes due to the amount of files, I'm now using a bigger SD card with more content and it's almost the same.

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: