Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 460820 times)
libertyernie
Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #420 on: June 11, 2013, 06:11:32 PM »

If it freezes before the results screen, the problem is probably in char_bust_tex. Maybe there's a file missing (they all have to be there, except maybe Wario's, because they all need to have 10 textures in them as opposed to 4-6).

Szasz
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #421 on: June 12, 2013, 02:07:10 PM »

Just a courtesy note to anyone still struggling: if you simply cycle through a character with extra slots that have not been filled in yet, the game will freeze upon choosing a stage. This happens even if you do not choose any costume from that character. Therefore, if you wish to test any single extra costume on a character, that character must have every other slot filled or else you run the risk of skimming over the gap as you cycle to the one you wish to test.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #422 on: June 12, 2013, 03:20:18 PM »

Just a courtesy note to anyone still struggling: if you simply cycle through a character with extra slots that have not been filled in yet, the game will freeze upon choosing a stage. This happens even if you do not choose any costume from that character. Therefore, if you wish to test any single extra costume on a character, that character must have every other slot filled or else you run the risk of skimming over the gap as you cycle to the one you wish to test.

Thanks, this might be my problem. I just played Mario vs Dedede, everything is okay. Then I cycled through Yoshi (who doesn't have hacks included yet), chose again Mario vs Dedede and it freezed. Now I better should put some files over my empty ones or it will freeze.

Unkown Kokiri
    Extreme Kitten

stage importer and exporter

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer Diamond in the Rough

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #423 on: June 12, 2013, 04:49:55 PM »

doesnt explain my issue thou everyone is full and the stage wont load

i have a new site click here to check it out
    http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Szasz
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #424 on: June 13, 2013, 12:44:52 AM »

Does it load if you choose two default colours and don't cycle at all? which characters are you using and which slots have you plugged with files?

Asf1nk, if the offset labels aren't on the first page, they should be. I can't imagine playing with the gecko os and filling in extra slots for every single character.

Strange Matter
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: June 14, 2013, 01:10:47 AM »

What is it exactly that makes the xml included with cBliss compatible with the new costume slots? What can be added to a modlauncher xml instead of adding a line for each individual new costume slot and what else must be added? Just create="true" for the fighter and info folders? Edit: Apparently that is all you need to do.

I can also confirm that random freezes occur if Sheik is involved in a 4-player match, although I cannot seem to recreate them except by chance. Sheik was in 4th slot every time this happened for me, but it doesn't always freeze with Sheik in said slot. The combination that consistently freezes is (new costume slot), (any character), blue Marth, any Sheik.

Also, has anybody gotten cBliss to work with stage expansion on Riivolution?
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:00:42 PM by BeyondRed78 » Logged

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #426 on: June 14, 2013, 09:29:46 AM »

How does this not break the game in terms of file size?

FireKirby7
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Rising Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #427 on: June 14, 2013, 05:10:36 PM »

What is it exactly that makes the xml included with cBliss compatible with the new costume slots? What can be added to a modlauncher xml instead of adding a line for each individual new costume slot and what else must be added? Just create="true" for the fighter and info folders? Edit: Apparently that is all you need to do.

can you elaborate on that part? or at least post your xml? I was about to ask your exact question, but I don't know what you mean by "create="true" for fighter and info folders". I'm using Brawl Mod Launcher v2.9 by VGBC Isatis.

Strange Matter
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #428 on: June 14, 2013, 05:50:08 PM »

can you elaborate on that part? or at least post your xml? I was about to ask your exact question, but I don't know what you mean by "create="true" for fighter and info folders". I'm using Brawl Mod Launcher v2.9 by VGBC Isatis.

Edit the xml and change every instance of these lines:

<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
    <folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />

By adding create="true" to the ends of them, ie:

<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" create="true" />

They may appear several times in the xml, depending on how it is set up. I'm using an old modlauncher xml that I've added things to here and there over the years, but this should work with whatever setup you have.

FireKirby7
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Rising Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #429 on: June 15, 2013, 12:34:10 PM »

Edit the xml and change every instance of these lines:

<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
    <folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />

By adding create="true" to the ends of them, ie:

<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" create="true" />

They may appear several times in the xml, depending on how it is set up. I'm using an old modlauncher xml that I've added things to here and there over the years, but this should work with whatever setup you have.

thanks, worked exactly how i wanted it to! so far my cBliss is working flawlessly with Riivo and Project M; it doesn't even freeze with four Sheiks in a FFA. wish i could keep the P:M CSS though.

another question for anyone, are Jiggs' new cBliss slots compatible with ALL Jiggs hacks? cuz ya know, some (like Mega Man X helmet) only work for FitPurin02 (green sleepy hat) and others like Lady Bow freeze when placed on FitPurin02. i know i could test this out but is it even possible in the first place?

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #430 on: June 15, 2013, 12:51:58 PM »

Sadly with all my testing i'm still getting all sorts of random freezes after selecting the stage for my gecko on dolphin, which I use to test hacks. I've been picking the default costume slot every time for the two characters I boot up, and I would say that it freezes a good 50% of the time if not more. Ive been working on a Darkrai over Gannon PSA, and have been loading Lucario to test against.
    I haven't yet filled in every costume slot, but would that still matter when picking only the default costumes? Or do I have to fill every slot to get this working correctly period?

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #431 on: June 15, 2013, 04:47:16 PM »

another question for anyone, are Jiggs' new cBliss slots compatible with ALL Jiggs hacks? cuz ya know, some (like Mega Man X helmet) only work for FitPurin02 (green sleepy hat) and others like Lady Bow freeze when placed on FitPurin02. i know i could test this out but is it even possible in the first place?
    Pretty sure the FitPurin02 hats can still only be used on that slot as it has a different file structure.
    cBliss seems to be working fine for me now without freezes as long as I don't change any of the cosmetics that came with the pack. I was able to change the CSPs but trying to change anything else causes the game to freeze.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #432 on: June 16, 2013, 04:51:12 AM »

Pretty sure the FitPurin02 hats can still only be used on that slot as it has a different file structure.
    cBliss seems to be working fine for me now without freezes as long as I don't change any of the cosmetics that came with the pack. I was able to change the CSPs but trying to change anything else causes the game to freeze.
    put the csp in cmpr to save filesize and everything you change aswhell, dont let the Filesize go up.

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #433 on: June 16, 2013, 05:48:03 AM »

I have put everything in CMPR but it still freezes on the results screen every time if I change the results screen pictures

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #434 on: June 16, 2013, 07:42:39 AM »

resubscribing, since i wasnt with my original account it seems...

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: