Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 463489 times)
mnsg
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #525 on: June 26, 2013, 03:50:37 PM »

On the next revision, it's probably a good idea if StockFaceTex.brres is altered as well, just to be more friendly towards the Tourney and Rotation game modes.

Update: I've been testing out the color specific Kirby Hats for the new color slots, and I have had to deal with some game crashes during the process.  The tests have mostly been for Training Mode right now though.
    « Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 04:09:24 PM by mnsg » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #526 on: June 26, 2013, 04:53:19 PM »

The fixes to apply are different now. Just look at what values did you look for and what you replaced them with, and with the new codes, you'll see the new value to put instead.

I can do it tomorrow if nobody finds out what I mean, I just cannot do it right now.

...I have no idea what the hell you just said, Mewtwo. It sounds like you kinda mixed up some words there. XD

Anyway, before trying to modify these, I had a codeset that worked just fine aside from randomly freezing during 4 player matches sometimes. Here is the txt and gct for that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxehz4fuc1gq21m/Project%20M.txt

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdajun9a6we4602/RSBE01%20cBliss%20PM%20Normal.gct

DoChobin
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #527 on: June 26, 2013, 06:09:39 PM »

Is random freezing a normal occurence with cbliss? I have been trying to get it to work for a while now and I've had that problem.

So, I just formatted my SD card, copied over the kit that comes in the download, and added Smash Stack, Gecko, and blazingflare's pack that fills up the needed files for the characters. Then I played a match with Ike, Snake, the Pokemon Trainer, and Yoshi on Castle Seige and it froze as it was going to the results screen (with a beeping sound).

Is that a common risk with cBliss, or am I doing it wrong?

I hate signatures. All they do is take up space with the SAME MESSAGE over and over again! I never use them.
    ...wait. Crap.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #528 on: June 26, 2013, 07:42:43 PM »

I'd like to point out that if Kirby is wearing his Olimar cap, the bulb that's on top of the antenna will not be visible for FitKirbyPikmin07, FitKirbyPikmin08, and FitKirbyPikmin09.

Edit: It seems that for some odd reason, the game crashes while Kirby is wearing the Solid Snake cap.  This apples to Training Mode, but I haven't tried Group mode yet.

Edit 2: I stand corrected.  The Solid Snake cap wasn't responsible for the crashes, but it was Solid Snake himself.
    « Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 07:53:51 PM by mnsg » Logged

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #529 on: June 27, 2013, 04:23:57 AM »

I think codes doesn't work at ALL for PAL + Riivo... I'll have to buy an NTSC-US Wii, or get USB GX Loader...
    But this code is awesome! I'm looking forward to see what gives16 costumes Laugh

...what the -hell- are you doing?

Am I literally the only PAL Riivo user that got it to work without ANY issues?

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Zekrom101
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #530 on: June 27, 2013, 04:31:19 AM »

I think, yes you are!  Laugh

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #531 on: June 27, 2013, 05:47:09 AM »

I think yes, because I tried to make work another code, it didn't (Camera code for PAL)
    I tried cBliss too many times to count, and it didn't work...
    so yea... What am I doing wrong...?

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #532 on: June 27, 2013, 07:32:24 AM »

Some more tests, and I've seen the following...

1: Oddly, Solid Snake didn't crash the game when I left the Group mode results screen.

2: A MenSelchrFaceB .brres files that has CI8 portraits, instead of CMPR portraits, didn't cause game crashes on the results screen.  This is partly because Wario has 12 portraits, while everyone else is only able to have 10; Wario normally has as many as 12 CI8 portraits, which uses more memory than a set of 10 CI8 portraits.

Of course, part of this ordeal may be because I've implemented some hacks that blazingflare set up.

Moblin
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Featured Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #533 on: June 27, 2013, 02:23:06 PM »

I've had a chance to test these out for myself with P:M.

The good news is, no freezes with 4 player battles.

The bad news is, Bowser's extra cBliss slots cause the game to freeze after picking stage, but it's an odd loading freeze. The game is locked up, but you can still access the Home menu.

Also, the Pokemon are broken again. Trying to even get to their extra cBliss slots "beep' freezes the game.

And I'm using the normal P:M 2.5b homebrew codeset. Not the Wi-Fi one. The offline one.

If you're using Riivolution, this might solve your Bowser problem.

1) open your .xml
    2) Ctrl + F "gkoopa" until you find the lines for adding the individual textures
    3) copy the entire line of code and paste it directly underneath, change the slot numbers accordingly (so change gkoopa0X to 06-09)
    4) save n close

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Make sure they all have the Create function as well, or else you'll get a freeze. The reason you require these extra lines is because PM has a code that adds individual slots for Gkoopa, instead of just the default texture. So if you play with final smashes, you require FitGkoopa06-09 or you'll get a freeze when transforming (I suppose, I don't play with final smashes so I wouldn't know. Maybe it'll just load the default skin, you'd have to test that.)

This should work, as its exactly what I did and Bowser's extra slots work for me. As for your Pokemon problem, you have to edit some values in the 2.5b codeset. I think the values are in the OP, but if not, they're definitely somewhere in this thread.
    « Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 02:25:13 PM by Moblin » Logged

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #534 on: June 27, 2013, 05:43:00 PM »

Well, I'll try to give you pointers on what I did.

When you got the Riivolution XML off the cBliss pack did you put it on the designated apps/riivolution folder?

Did you change all the RSBEs to RSBPs?

Did you get the replacement pack (found somewhere around this thread?)

Do you have all the cBliss 1.5 codes on the bottom of the list?

Did you apply the stock icons?

Did you replace the charbust_tex of the current custom selcharacter you have with the cBliss one instead of just plopping the entire thing onto the folder, along with any additional MiscDatas you have?

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #535 on: June 28, 2013, 02:42:25 AM »

btw, does this also include the individual giga bowser textures like in P:M?

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #536 on: June 28, 2013, 05:01:54 AM »

Well, I'll try to give you pointers on what I did.

When you got the Riivolution XML off the cBliss pack did you put it on the designated apps/riivolution folder?

Did you change all the RSBEs to RSBPs?

Did you get the replacement pack (found somewhere around this thread?)

Do you have all the cBliss 1.5 codes on the bottom of the list?

Did you apply the stock icons?

Did you replace the charbust_tex of the current custom selcharacter you have with the cBliss one instead of just plopping the entire thing onto the folder, along with any additional MiscDatas you have?
    Yes, I did, but with the cBliss xml, the CSPs doesn't show, my sc_title doesn't change (the Brawl - one, even though Idon't use the Brawl- codes...)
    I took directly the sc_selcharacter inside the cBliss pack... I didn't touch stock icons...
    I put all the cBliss character filler (along with the missing ones) and I include the codes into the codes folder (cBliss is my only code...)

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #537 on: June 28, 2013, 08:29:39 AM »

Yes, I did, but with the cBliss xml, the CSPs doesn't show, my sc_title doesn't change (the Brawl - one, even though Idon't use the Brawl- codes...)
    I took directly the sc_selcharacter inside the cBliss pack... I didn't touch stock icons...
    I put all the cBliss character filler (along with the missing ones) and I include the codes into the codes folder (cBliss is my only code...)

...why not touch stock icons? I mean come on, even if they're just colored squares, they're still kinda, y'know, NECESSARY. And you really shouldn't have put the sc_character just like that. See, the issue is people think that just because the name is the same, it'll do the same thing. Not the case, as common5.pac for PAL just has two files related to Pokémon, a far cry from the NTSC version.

As for the codes, I don't know what to tell you.

Despite not looking like it, GBowser/WarioMan might need their own FitChar00.pac/pcs. Try it out.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #538 on: June 28, 2013, 09:37:52 AM »

...why not touch stock icons? I mean come on, even if they're just colored squares, they're still kinda, y'know, NECESSARY. And you really shouldn't have put the sc_character just like that. See, the issue is people think that just because the name is the same, it'll do the same thing. Not the case, as common5.pac for PAL just has two files related to Pokémon, a far cry from the NTSC version.

As for the codes, I don't know what to tell you.

Despite not looking like it, GBowser/WarioMan might need their own FitChar00.pac/pcs. Try it out.
    Well, I let the squared colors inside the sc_selcharacter...
    Can you explain about the pokemon files? Do you mean that I have to remove one?
    I'll see for the Warioman thing, I never thought about this...

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #539 on: June 28, 2013, 12:52:26 PM »

...you don't have to remove anything, I'm saying that the PAL common5 is different from the NTSC common5.

Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: