Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 464407 times)
Mochtroid127
Mega Kitten

No one man could have all that POWER!

• Awards PC Core Gamer 128-bit Pro Gamer Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #765 on: December 15, 2013, 08:26:47 PM »

Well I'm using your sc_selcharacter.pac now Hochin and I'm getting to the CSS without crashes. All characters are showing 10 costumes on the css (haven't tested the actual costumes themselves quite yet) however the independent pokemon trainer pokemon are having issues.
    Whenever I try to cycle from slot 09 to slot 00 on the css (or vice-versa) the game crashes. Doesn't seem to happen with anyone else. Gonna keep messing with my codelist and cBliss Tool to see if I can fix it (thanks btw Mewtwo2000 for the tool).
    I'm thinking maybe it's trying to access a slot 10 perhaps? Hence the crash when it tries to go from either 00 backwards or 09 forwards but Idk, it's just a guess.

Edit: Nevermind, I used the tool again and this time it picked up Roy and Mewtwo as well as creating a code that doesn't crash anymore. Gonna fill up my cosmetics as well as the extra slots for Mewtwo and Roy, then I'll mess with this more to see if all is fine and dandy.

I actually had that problem once before with the Pokémon for PM2.6. I don't know exactly what was wrong because Mewtwo fixed it for me, but I edited my codes again after that and it still worked alright, so it should be fixable.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #766 on: December 15, 2013, 09:10:12 PM »

Yeah, like I said in my edit I just used Mewtwo's cBliss tool on it again and that time it picked up Roy and Mewtwo from 3.0 as well. I set Charizard to 9 slots as a test and when I did everyone worked, including squirt and ivy that I left at 10 so I'm assuming the tool did something to fix up the code. Could be cause the first time I edited the code was with the original version of cBliss instead of Mewtwo's edited version.
    Also in both scenarios I removed the sections of PM 3.0's code that contained their expanded costume slots, but maybe I missed a bit at some point and the tool found it and took it out. No idea, but it's working nice CSS wise now. Can't test everything else til tomorrow when I've got wii access again, but I'll be using my laptop time tonight to ready all my cosmetics.

And yeah Mewtoo22 when I'm sure it's all working I can put up my gct for it, just make sure you get that edited sc_selcharacter.pac that hochin put up.
    « Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 09:13:38 PM by secretchaos1 » Logged

mewtoo22
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #767 on: December 15, 2013, 09:45:01 PM »

Thanks! And thanks to Mewtwo too, of course. Cheesy

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #768 on: December 16, 2013, 06:11:42 PM »

Well, I've setup all my cosmetics and it seems to be working like a charm so far. I'm getting a crash with one of my Sonic slots but I think that it might be exceeding the filesize with project M's Sonic psa (my old setup didn't have any psas so ya).
    I'll put up my gct when I have the chance in a bit. Also when adding more csps to your css I'd recommend using indexed pngs to save space. The file size is very easy to exceed, especially with the size of PM's menu stuff and the addition of Roy, I had all my csps indexed at 255 colours before and it was still no good, so I had to turn half of them down to 100 in order to avoid crashes.
    So yeah, all seems to work like a charm though. I'll put the file up in a couple hours when I get the chance.

EDIT:

Okay here's the gct: https://www.mediafire.com/?akmhuups63svgwq

It's just Project M 3.0 with their additional costume slots as well as the Dr Mario changes taken out and Mewtwo2000's cBliss with improved stability put in, with 10 slots per character. I'll put up a txt file with the code list on it after, I've got it segmented to show the Project M code I've taken out.

Remember to get Hochin's sc_selcharacter.pac on the previous page and be careful with bringing the file size up on it too high.

EDIT2:

Here's the txt with the codes in a more documented fashion, so you can add more of your own stuff to it if you please: https://www.mediafire.com/?o573wbv3cad6oh2

I had some other bits of the project M code documented that I was interested in modifying but I took that out since it isn't related to cBliss. But I basically have a general idea where the Roy/Mewtwo clone enginey codes are at and where some stage select stuff is at, but I'm probably only going to pursuit modifying the stage select stuff from here on out since I wanna get my expanded SSS working with it.
    « Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:33:59 PM by secretchaos1 » Logged

hochin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #769 on: December 17, 2013, 06:16:49 AM »

Are Bowser's slots working on your end secretchaos?

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #770 on: December 17, 2013, 08:37:31 AM »

Yes, tested all of Bowser's slots with no issues.
    I got through about the first 2 thirds of the roster yesterday and everything worked fine, so I'm assuming it's good to go. I didn't get to Mewtwo and Roy yet though, I need to find alt costumes to fill them up with.
    Roy will be easy enough since Marth costumes are compatible but Mewtwo has a modified boneset so I'm gonna have to go and try updating my Lucario mods that I want on him to be compatible.

hochin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #771 on: December 17, 2013, 09:47:50 AM »

I see, the codes you removed made cbliss's roster order take priority. So there's no need for me to use fit_10.pacs anymore for the characters that needed them. Also missing out on the little costume perks of project m but that's no big deal.

As for Roy it may just be my setup but some mods don't seem compatible, (ex. Mia, Grey Fox) though run fine on Marth's slots.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #772 on: December 17, 2013, 01:46:25 PM »

I'll take a look at Roy's model, maybe there's some bone differences or it could be a filesize issue.

And yeah, I took out all of P:M's costume related coding. I think I know where the part that Dr Mario's perks are located at, so I could probably put em back in if people wanted them. Mario's costume data was up above the rest which were all just jumbled together, along with another few lines of code that I assume directed the game to load the different articles for the Doc, since after I took those lines out they no longer did.

Purpa(Rage83)
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Featured Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #773 on: December 17, 2013, 02:12:13 PM »

Roy has the same bones as Marth.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #774 on: December 17, 2013, 04:04:23 PM »

Well, I've setup all my cosmetics and it seems to be working like a charm so far. I'm getting a crash with one of my Sonic slots but I think that it might be exceeding the filesize with project M's Sonic psa (my old setup didn't have any psas so ya).
    I'll put up my gct when I have the chance in a bit. Also when adding more csps to your css I'd recommend using indexed pngs to save space. The file size is very easy to exceed, especially with the size of PM's menu stuff and the addition of Roy, I had all my csps indexed at 255 colours before and it was still no good, so I had to turn half of them down to 100 in order to avoid crashes.
    So yeah, all seems to work like a charm though. I'll put the file up in a couple hours when I get the chance.

EDIT:

Okay here's the gct: https://www.mediafire.com/?akmhuups63svgwq

It's just Project M 3.0 with their additional costume slots as well as the Dr Mario changes taken out and Mewtwo2000's cBliss with improved stability put in, with 10 slots per character. I'll put up a txt file with the code list on it after, I've got it segmented to show the Project M code I've taken out.

Remember to get Hochin's sc_selcharacter.pac on the previous page and be careful with bringing the file size up on it too high.

EDIT2:

Here's the txt with the codes in a more documented fashion, so you can add more of your own stuff to it if you please: https://www.mediafire.com/?o573wbv3cad6oh2

I had some other bits of the project M code documented that I was interested in modifying but I took that out since it isn't related to cBliss. But I basically have a general idea where the Roy/Mewtwo clone enginey codes are at and where some stage select stuff is at, but I'm probably only going to pursuit modifying the stage select stuff from here on out since I wanna get my expanded SSS working with it.
    thank you for this >.< i was asking about the file patch code before for PM and couldn't get a straight answer, i wanted to replace it with my own, good finds.i'll be glancing thru this as well.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #775 on: December 17, 2013, 04:08:00 PM »

Yeah for some reason the newest build directs it to the Project M folder. Pretty sure you can take out that chunk I moved and put in the usual code and it'll just load from the usual private/wii/apps/rsbe/ spot as usual. I haven't tried it mind you, the file path doesn't affect my gameplay in anyway so I just cut and pasted over.
    I will for sure be looking to switch the SSS back to the normal / expanded one so I can have more stages. It's a shame though cause I really do like the layout of PM's SSS, but if the older one can fit more icons the better functionality wins me over.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #776 on: December 17, 2013, 04:39:50 PM »

Mmm...

Let's see...

The cBliss tool needs a fit_10 in some characters because I've decided to ignore the costumes originally ignored by the game, which are the 02 ones for green characters like Link or Bowser and the 01 ones for red characters like Rob or Ness. When they make 10, they need the _10 texture because of they not using the ignored ones anymore. That, only if Project M 3.0 is detected. I'm also forcing the costumes order in Project M, which is basically the Brawl one except for a few changes (and the obvious additions of Roy and Mewtwo)

cBliss Tool is updated to work flawlessly with Project M 3.0. There's no need for additional edits or removals. Also, it's not recommended to lower the number of costumes in certain characters like Link, cause the additional team colors need the costumes to be there, and not having them may produce freezes.

In short, opening the projectm gct and adding the codes with the tool once should be enough to have 10 costumes for every character, except for Wario's 12.

About the SSS, you can use the Stage Expansion Tool, another tool of mine. That one, besides adding the stage expansion codes to a gct, allows to edit easily the stages in both brawl and melee pages in the SSS.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #777 on: December 17, 2013, 04:56:02 PM »

Oh, well whatever I did seems to be loading them up from the same slots I'm accustomed to using so I'll probably stick with it for now unless I get any other issues.

Will the Stage Expansion Tool still allow me to add the same maximum stages per page in vBrawl to the PM SSS? I just figured because of PM's altered layout that not as many icons would be able to fit on screen per page.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #778 on: December 17, 2013, 05:45:34 PM »

The tool will allow you too add as many stages as in vBrawl. But the SSS layout isn't really prepared for a larger ammount of stages currently. You can just import the SSS files from any of the stage expansion packs for Project M 2.6 like libertyernie's classic stage pack and that will do it. I'm sure there will be eventually people modifying the current layout to be compatible with the stage expansion, if not done already.

I just use the old Brawl layout with a Project M background, icons are bigger this way. But that's just a personal preference.
    « Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 05:47:05 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #779 on: December 17, 2013, 05:49:18 PM »

Ah, alright. So I'll just the SSS tool to setup the code as my current one so I don't have to go digging through the wall of PM text to find where it is, and then I can just use my current SSS file as usual.
    It's a shame cause I really do like the changed layout, but more stages the merrier.
    Thanks so much for all of your help, Mewtwo!

Edit:

@Hochin  Are you sure you've got all of Roy's cosmetics setup for cBliss? Cause I know I forgot to put in my victory screen graphics and ended up with a crash, other than that though all the Marth mods I've tried on him work fine.

Edit 2: Got a crash with a Raiden mod when used on Roy. Cause of its file size being larger than any of the others I tried with success I'm going to assume that it's a filesize issue.
    Marth's FitMotionEtc file is 500kb less than Roy's, so I'm assuming that's a 500kb difference that needs to be accounted for when using Roy costumes, or something to that effect that would explain why some costumes work on Marth but not on Roy.
    « Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 07:22:29 PM by secretchaos1 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: