Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 460811 times)
Uchi
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #780 on: December 18, 2013, 03:41:46 AM »

Well, I've setup all my cosmetics and it seems to be working like a charm so far. I'm getting a crash with one of my Sonic slots but I think that it might be exceeding the filesize with project M's Sonic psa (my old setup didn't have any psas so ya).
I'll put up my gct when I have the chance in a bit. Also when adding more csps to your css I'd recommend using indexed pngs to save space. The file size is very easy to exceed, especially with the size of PM's menu stuff and the addition of Roy, I had all my csps indexed at 255 colours before and it was still no good, so I had to turn half of them down to 100 in order to avoid crashes.
So yeah, all seems to work like a charm though. I'll put the file up in a couple hours when I get the chance.

EDIT:

Okay here's the gct: https://www.mediafire.com/?akmhuups63svgwq

It's just Project M 3.0 with their additional costume slots as well as the Dr Mario changes taken out and Mewtwo2000's cBliss with improved stability put in, with 10 slots per character. I'll put up a txt file with the code list on it after, I've got it segmented to show the Project M code I've taken out.

Remember to get Hochin's sc_selcharacter.pac on the previous page and be careful with bringing the file size up on it too high.

EDIT2:

Here's the txt with the codes in a more documented fashion, so you can add more of your own stuff to it if you please: https://www.mediafire.com/?o573wbv3cad6oh2

I had some other bits of the project M code documented that I was interested in modifying but I took that out since it isn't related to cBliss. But I basically have a general idea where the Roy/Mewtwo clone enginey codes are at and where some stage select stuff is at, but I'm probably only going to pursuit modifying the stage select stuff from here on out since I wanna get my expanded SSS working with it.

I'm like completely new to this. Is there anyway to choose what character gets the extra textures? All I'm really trying to do is add some extra slots for Mewtwo. I've got two costumes with the appropriate images as well. Any help is much appreciated.

Mewtwo2000
The Stage Master
Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #781 on: December 18, 2013, 05:46:29 AM »

I'm like completely new to this. Is there anyway to choose what character gets the extra textures? All I'm really trying to do is add some extra slots for Mewtwo. I've got two costumes with the appropriate images as well. Any help is much appreciated.

cBliss Tool patches the gct to force up to 10 costumes for every character, Mewtwo and Roy included. The tool has a menu to change how many costumes you have per character. If you change all the costume counts to be the original ones in Project M (aka decrease them to fit the standard Project M) except for Mewtwo, you'll have what you're trying to get.

There's a list of characters on the right of the program. Click on each character, click on the small button, and you'll be able to change the number of costumes for everybody. The ones already having 10 costumes in Project M won't be decreased even if the number in the program changes though.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Uchi
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #782 on: December 18, 2013, 08:55:14 PM »

cBliss Tool patches the gct to force up to 10 costumes for every character, Mewtwo and Roy included. The tool has a menu to change how many costumes you have per character. If you change all the costume counts to be the original ones in Project M (aka decrease them to fit the standard Project M) except for Mewtwo, you'll have what you're trying to get.

There's a list of characters on the right of the program. Click on each character, click on the small button, and you'll be able to change the number of costumes for everybody. The ones already having 10 costumes in Project M won't be decreased even if the number in the program changes though.

Okay. Can this be done on Mac at all? Or am I gonna have to go windows? If I do it's not an issue. Just annoying to have to switch over to Windows if I don't have to lol

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #783 on: December 19, 2013, 01:14:19 AM »

Sorry, the program is for Windows, it's not made in Java or anything.

Stage shadows tutorial

mewtoo22
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #784 on: December 20, 2013, 05:39:27 PM »

So... Sorry to keep asking like this, but I'm getting silent freezing when I select a stage. When I started, nothing was on my SD except for PM 3.0's files. So I replaced my gct with the one you gave me, Secretchaos. And then I replaced the sc_selcharacter in my Common5 with the one Hochin supplied. Now once I've done this, what files from the cBliss pack do I need to add?
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 05:50:57 PM by mewtoo22 » Logged

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #785 on: December 21, 2013, 04:38:04 PM »

You need to make sure you have in game Battle Pics setup for every character, lacking those could cause an immediate crash like that. CBliss has a different organization to its csps than the basic game does too (Fit00 - fit09) and it loads slots that PM would regularly skip. So if you're loading one of those slots that could be the issue (ie Fit01 for Mario since his red costume is usually skipped because his base costume is red, etc)

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #786 on: December 24, 2013, 12:33:45 PM »

Okay. Can this be done on Mac at all? Or am I gonna have to go windows? If I do it's not an issue. Just annoying to have to switch over to Windows if I don't have to lol

It actually can work on a Mac if you know how to get it running in Wine. There's a thread here that has instructions to get BrawlBox working on a Mac. As it so happens, many Brawl Hacking tools can be gotten working this way, including PSA, many of Mewtwo2000's tools, and more.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 12:40:50 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Zarks
    Expert Kitten

Triforce

• Awards >9000 Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #787 on: December 25, 2013, 02:16:21 PM »

In that case, if i want the cbliss for proect m i have to do this :

1.-Edit the RSBE01.gct with the Cbliss tool, and mark the Expanded Characters
    2.-Replace the Sc_selcharacter on Common5.pac with the one provided by Hochin
    3.-Place the Cbliss 1.5 Portraits and the: MenSelchrFace.brres on Menu/Common/Char_Bust_Tex

I still having the Silent Frezze?, I just place some characters' on the slot's, i dont fill them all!
    Do i have to fill all slot's? I know that if select a slot that doesnt have a character it will frezze, but i never select them and i never select random too!

Can someone tell me what im missing? or what im doing wrong?

Zarks
    Expert Kitten

Triforce

« Reply #788 on: December 29, 2013, 11:14:09 PM »

I al ready do that, :/ ! And when i select fast on the Selection screen, when i select the level it frezzes! Sad

Is there anyone that can play cbliss+projectm3 with any problem? No frezzes and everything fine ?

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

« Reply #789 on: December 30, 2013, 04:13:41 PM »

I'm
    I al ready do that, :/ ! And when i select fast on the Selection screen, when i select the level it frezzes! Sad

Is there anyone that can play cbliss+projectm3 with any problem? No frezzes and everything fine ?

I'm in the middle of making my own build from the ground up. I've been following Mewtwo2000's tips in this thread and if it doesnt work, then we'll know something extra must be done to get cBliss working on 3.0.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #790 on: December 30, 2013, 06:44:45 PM »

Are the extra costumes placed in projectm/pf/fighter?

Are the character portraits in projectm/pf/info/portrite?

Do you load the game with a disc or with a hard disk drive with an iso?

Stage shadows tutorial

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

« Reply #791 on: December 30, 2013, 08:24:57 PM »

Loading the game from default disk/gecko setup, i can confirm that adding the codes + portraits does work... for SOME characters. For reasons i haven't been able to figure out, it fails at the stage selection screen for every character that cbliss adds a color slot for (luigi 02, sonic 03 etc), and Samus. I don't really understand why Samus freezes. I can confirm the exact same costume in a default slot works fine.

Mario works fine, but only because his Project M codes keep his extra costumes stable. Further analysis will be needed from the community to get this working. I am done messing with lol

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #792 on: December 30, 2013, 08:27:45 PM »

For those having trouble (I, myself, kept getting freezes on the results screen when using expanded characters), there's a version here that doesn't freeze at all as long as the slots are filled. There are a couple of odd quirks with it, such as Bowser's last slot loading his default color and a couple of portrait mix ups, but at the very least it doesn't freeze. Just combine it with the Project M files, fill all the slots, and it's good to go.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/1tq68l/cblissready_project_m_30_maxedout_slots/

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #793 on: December 31, 2013, 09:23:32 AM »

Loading the game from default disk/gecko setup, i can confirm that adding the codes + portraits does work... for SOME characters. For reasons i haven't been able to figure out, it fails at the stage selection screen for every character that cbliss adds a color slot for (luigi 02, sonic 03 etc), and Samus. I don't really understand why Samus freezes. I can confirm the exact same costume in a default slot works fine.

Mario works fine, but only because his Project M codes keep his extra costumes stable. Further analysis will be needed from the community to get this working. I am done messing with lol

Fitluigi02, fitkoopa02, fitsonic03 and the others aren't loaded anymore if pm 3.0 is detected. To fill those characters, there has to be a fitluigi10, fitkoopa10, etc.

Stage shadows tutorial

Zarks
    Expert Kitten

Triforce

« Reply #794 on: December 31, 2013, 11:11:25 AM »

Well i will be testing mewtwo2000, Shinf and RAWRzilla Tip´s! To check if it works! Cheesy

Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: