Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 460942 times)
Crixler
Advanced Kitten

X

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #795 on: December 31, 2013, 04:05:41 PM »

Whenever I play as one of the new Roy slots, I get a silent freeze just before the results screen. This does not happen with Marth, Toon Link, or Pikachu. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that Roy isn't normally available. I did not test Mewtwo, however. Does anyone know why this may be happening?

I once typed this sentence into my signature.

Zarks
    Expert Kitten

Triforce

• Awards >9000 Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #796 on: December 31, 2013, 07:47:14 PM »

Well i have fill all toy slots with compatible characters ! And wait for the reslut screen and eveything goes right! Cheesy check if all the characters you put are compatible

Crixler
    Advanced Kitten

X

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #797 on: January 01, 2014, 03:18:11 PM »

I figured out what was wrong, Roy's results screen portraits weren't updated for cBliss, but I fixed it. Everything seems to be working now, and it's awesome.

I once typed this sentence into my signature.

Ezehokadrim
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #798 on: January 01, 2014, 03:35:28 PM »

I got it working on PM 3.0 too. I only added a single costume though since I wanted to test it first. It was for Peach and I needed a FitPeachXXEntry.pac to make it work (Dolphin in debug mode is quite useful). For some reason it flipped Fire Peach and Shadow Queen (the model and effects in the match) but not the CSS. I fixed the models by simply swapping their names but the effects are wrong (darkness on Fire Peach and fire on Shadow Queen). It might be a bug with cBliss tool so I decided to mention it here.

Edit: So if I got this right the effects were changed with codes? I'd like to fix the problem. Anyone could help me? It would be either by changing the load order of Peach back to PM's one or editing the code to change which costume use which effect right?
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:09:19 PM by Ezehokadrim » Logged

Zarks
    Expert Kitten

Triforce

• Awards >9000 Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #799 on: January 01, 2014, 04:21:48 PM »

I figured out what was wrong, Roy's results screen portraits weren't updated for cBliss, but I fixed it. Everything seems to be working now, and it's awesome.

Good Job! Grin

Post Merge: January 01, 2014, 04:31:49 PM
    I got it working on PM 3.0 too. I only added a single costume though since I wanted to test it first. It was for Peach and I needed a FitPeachXXEntry.pac to make it work (Dolphin in debug mode is quite useful). For some reason it flipped Fire Peach and Shadow Queen (the model and effects in the match) but not the CSS. I fixed the models by simply swapping their names but the effects are wrong (darkness on Fire Peach and fire on Shadow Queen). It might be a bug with cBliss tool so I decided to mention it here.

Edit: So if I got this right the effects were changed with codes? I'd like to fix the problem. Anyone could help me? It would be either by changing the load order of Peach back to PM's one or editing the code to change which costume use which effect right?

Well this will help:

When i was making the cbliss+projectm3.0 i have many issues so i can here for help and i get it, First thing i do is to format my sd card and place projectm with none modifications
    Then use this guide that ShinF provide: http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/1tq68l/cblissready_project_m_30_maxedout_slots/ and for fill the slots use this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1wlp0o9ranafyf/Filler%20characters.rar but only use the pac files that the guide tells you to use! and remember that you have to name some pac files with the 10 (Read what mewtwo2000 says up here!)

I make all steps right and i got no frezzes :DDDDD only the bowser problem! :/ But that's not much!

Hope this help's
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:31:50 PM by cheatglitch » Logged

Ezehokadrim
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #800 on: January 01, 2014, 05:29:06 PM »

Well thanks but that wasn't what I needed help for. I just want to add a handful of costumes so I'm adding them one by one. I got my first one working which is an additional costume for Peach and while everything works, her effects are messed up. I needed help to either fix her effects or remove them (the effects played when she hits with her Side-B).

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #801 on: January 01, 2014, 05:56:07 PM »

Now I'm back home, I have to take a look to that code of yours with the original Bowser loading from 2 slots. Last time I checked in my game I was pretty sure it worked fine, but I may be wrong.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #802 on: January 01, 2014, 06:15:42 PM »

So I have successfully applied the codes, and filler costumes so that my Project M now works with cBLISS.  Happy Face

But something strange has happened...

The audio for both Roy and Mewtwo is screwed up. The game now calls Mewtwo, Fighting Alloy Team, and Roy now is called Pokemon Trainer. Their in-battle sfx are also changed. They don't make their normal noises, but instead make the sounds of either the Fighting Alloys, or the Pokemon. The results music is also changed. Idk why this is happening, and I don't have much experience dealing with the sfx or music, so I'm asking for help here.

Any suggestions?...

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #803 on: January 01, 2014, 06:20:21 PM »

It's as if the replacement soundbank sound engine code didn't work. Is the sfx folder still inside the projectm folder?

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #804 on: January 01, 2014, 07:56:16 PM »

It's as if the replacement soundbank sound engine code didn't work. Is the sfx folder still inside the projectm folder?

The sfx folder is still inside of the projectm folder, but there is no data inside of it. In my backup folder of 3.0, that has all of the original files, the sfx folder has some .sawnd files inside of it.

Would I just need to copy these files onto my SD card to fix the problem? I assume that is all that needs to be done. I currently don't have access to my wii at the moment, but I will mess with it when I get a chance.
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 07:57:56 PM by Pokemon Master CB » Logged

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #805 on: January 01, 2014, 08:47:44 PM »

The sfx folder is still inside of the projectm folder, but there is no data inside of it. In my backup folder of 3.0, that has all of the original files, the sfx folder has some .sawnd files inside of it.

Would I just need to copy these files onto my SD card to fix the problem? I assume that is all that needs to be done. I currently don't have access to my wii at the moment, but I will mess with it when I get a chance.
    yes

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #806 on: January 01, 2014, 10:39:30 PM »

yes

It works perfectly now. The audio is all correct, and I havn't encountered any freezing yet. (Hopefully there will be none.)

Now I just need to make/find some more textures, and change some CSPs. Much Thanks to all who helped and/or provided the files!  Laugh

"""Now I just need to get my Cloud Strife over Olimar to work... Then it will be truly perfect."""

« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 11:41:11 AM by Pokemon Master CB » Logged

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

« Reply #807 on: January 02, 2014, 12:02:21 PM »

According to my research, these are the problems with the current codeset(?). The following do not load correctly.
    Koopa 10 reverts to 00
    Lucario 10
    Ness 10
    Robot 10
    Dedede01

These all silent freeze after stage selection
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 12:10:42 PM by RAWRzilla » Logged

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #808 on: January 02, 2014, 01:43:04 PM »

According to my research, these are the problems with the current codeset(?). The following do not load correctly.
    Koopa 10 reverts to 00
    Lucario 10
    Ness 10
    Robot 10
    Dedede01

These all silent freeze after stage selection

My Lucario, Ness, and Koopa all work, but my Dedede and Robot are also silent freezing. I believe that the reason for the freezing is that they may be missing a .pcs file. My Koopa 10 also reverts to 00, but personally that isn't that big of a deal for me. The costume is still playable even though it is different. I'm just gonna edit my koopa00.pcs and use the koopa10 as my "original" colors.
    I'm going to test my theory here shortly...

Edit:

Ok, so I tested some stuff. I fixed my freezing problems with Dedede and ROB by adding a missing .pcs file. I was missing the fit____07.pcs for both of them.

I also messed with Bowser and his reverting colors. It turns out that whatever the FitKoopa00.pcs is, the final slot will also be that. I changed the Koopa00 to a DryBowser texture, and both the first and last character slots had the DryBowser texture.

Idk how to fix the bowser problem, but I think that adding .pcs files to the other characters that freeze will most likely solve the problem.
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 02:01:08 PM by Pokemon Master CB » Logged

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

« Reply #809 on: January 02, 2014, 04:18:00 PM »

I really dont understand whats causing them to fail, all the proper files are in place, as far as I can tell...

Pages:  1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: