Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: 16?
Si
Siiiiiiiii!

Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 64
Author Topic: cBliss v1.5 [16?]  (Read 460805 times)
TamDanny
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #870 on: February 09, 2014, 03:37:29 PM »

Hey there! I really want to use this, but I'm not sure if I'm setting it right because I'm getting a crash around 5 seconds after entering the screen to select a character.

I use Project M 3.02, so I'm not sure if the instructions are up to date. I followed the instructions in the 1st post, but even so, I get the crash in a few seconds.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! Cheesy

Mewtwo2000
The Stage Master
Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #871 on: February 10, 2014, 03:31:03 AM »

Forget the first post, download cBliss Tool, use it in a fresh Project M 3.02 gct and be sure to fill the costumes for every character, included Roy and Mewtwo.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

TamDanny
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #872 on: February 10, 2014, 07:33:45 PM »

Forget the first post, download cBliss Tool, use it in a fresh Project M 3.02 gct and be sure to fill the costumes for every character, included Roy and Mewtwo.
    Alright! I got it to work! Thanks! Cheesy But just 1 problem, most of the time, I end up having some sort of crash when I choose a stage to play. I can still press the Home button, but I have to reset the game, because it looks like it's stuck in the loading screen. Any suggestions?

Thanks again & thanks in advance! Smiley

EDIT: OK, now it's happening everytime I choose a custom character. I REALLY need some help, thanks. Smiley

ANOTHER EDIT: Uh...the game froze (yet I'm stll able to use the home button) even though I chose original characters (non-custom ones). What's going on? :/
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 08:14:43 PM by TamDanny » Logged

bmasu
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #873 on: February 10, 2014, 08:50:27 PM »

im having trouble with cbliss where all of the extra charector use the fitcharector00.pcs insted of there own and i dont know how to fix it. can someone help please.

WingBladehand
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #874 on: February 24, 2014, 10:23:48 PM »

So, I was trying to use Cbliss and everything works fine...except for the regular costumes. The Cbliss costumes work fine (FitXX06.pcs/pac - FitXX09.pcs/pac). But when I try to use the other costumes (FitXX01.pcs/pac - FitXX05.pcs/pac) the game silently freezes once I select a stage. Even with the files all being correct. Any way to fix this? Using Riivolution.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #875 on: February 25, 2014, 01:34:19 PM »

Are you using the original cBliss or the codes generated by cBliss tool?

The only think I can think of in your case is trying with the original costumes also placed in the sd card. For example, dunno, if FitMario00.pcs is freezing, put a FitMario00.pcs in your sd card if there isn't and test. If it worked, it may be something wrong with your riivolution config.

Stage shadows tutorial

LAVieEnRose
    Intermediate Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #876 on: February 27, 2014, 08:58:42 PM »

HELP!! I can't get cbliss to run, (on riivolution or gecko) i have copied the codes into gct, copied the common5.pac into /system, copied all the BPS in to the portrite folder and all the rsp into the their respective folder, and have copied all the recolored characters into their respective folders. when i select characters, then select a stage, it acts like it is going to load and then freezes. So what am i doing wrong or missing? thanks

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #877 on: February 27, 2014, 09:13:21 PM »

I'll pin this thread as well.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #878 on: February 27, 2014, 09:14:24 PM »

Are regular characters working? Have you included both pac and pcs files and checked that they're different in size?

Stage shadows tutorial

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #879 on: February 28, 2014, 07:57:09 PM »

HELP!! I can't get cbliss to run, (on riivolution or gecko) i have copied the codes into gct, copied the common5.pac into /system, copied all the BPS in to the portrite folder and all the rsp into the their respective folder, and have copied all the recolored characters into their respective folders. when i select characters, then select a stage, it acts like it is going to load and then freezes. So what am i doing wrong or missing? thanks
    You seem to be missing the added costume files. (the FitDood##.pac(.pcs) files) If you don't have those, you can grab a filler characters pack, it's also in the OP, until you get enough costumes to fill all the slots.

Mach 7
    Newbie Kitten

*insert frustration here*

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #880 on: March 06, 2014, 12:06:06 AM »

With Project M 3.02 released, will cBliss be able to work with PM's current build?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #881 on: March 06, 2014, 06:26:46 AM »

The original cBliss codes won't. But using cBliss Tool with your Project M gct will work well.

Stage shadows tutorial

Power Marshall
    -JDeLL~
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #882 on: March 13, 2014, 01:37:03 PM »

Wait, Mewtwo, did you say we could have an expanded amount of outfits with Brawlex, and won't need CBliss? I just tried the original codes with Brawlex, and it doesn't load the extra outfits. It doesn't freeze, it just doesn't give me any extra on anyone, even Clones. Can I use to Brawlex to do what Cbliss can?

Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
    Updated 1/18

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #883 on: March 13, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »

Wait, Mewtwo, did you say we could have an expanded amount of outfits with Brawlex, and won't need CBliss? I just tried the original codes with Brawlex, and it doesn't load the extra outfits. It doesn't freeze, it just doesn't give me any extra on anyone, even Clones. Can I use to Brawlex to do what Cbliss can?

BrawlEx isn't compatable with cBliss, they both hook into the same data. You can achieve the same effect by downloading shinfs pack, or following his guide. In short, brawlex can achieve the same effect standalone without the need for codes, even for the characters who AREN'T clones

Zarks
    Expert Kitten

Triforce

• Awards >9000 Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #884 on: April 21, 2014, 05:42:02 PM »

Yeep cbliss is not compatible with BrawlEx but use the "BrawlEx Config Utility" tool to add slots !
    opening the fighterXX.dat in the "FighterConfig" folder

Once you open that up go to "Colors" and select the slot's you want to fill Wink

Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: