Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Request/ Help Making a model of my character  (Read 167 times)
James The Wolf
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 17, 2017, 11:26:14 AM »

Hey Guys, Wolfie Here!

If you don't remember me, I was also known as James The hedgehog, James The Wolf, James and other names that I can't access on KC-MM anymore, due to invalid email adresses.. I made some Custom BGM's and Stuff,but I mostly Stayed within the walls of the Forum Games.

I've recently gotten into MikuMikuDance and a Friend of mine was able to rig up a .pmd Model of my Character, and I want to Lay him over Marth or the Sora Mod Since he does have a keyblade .pmd File as well. (and my friend knows nothing about Brawl, only MMD)  I know there are tutorials on here, but I can't seem to get to run the .pmd editor or 3DS Max on my laptop for some reason,and this laptop is already on the fritz and im worried anymore Dll's or something being installed could push it over the edge,even if they are safe. I'm looking for an experienced Modder in the community that might be able to do it for me. I'm Willing to pay that person for the help of course if it's necessary,but at the moment I can't do this by myself, but I need it to look right. I of course also understand this could take weeks to months, I don't know much about Model..well...Modding Lol.

Anyways, I hope to hear back from someone soon. This place is probably dead from Smash 4 Modding becoming a thing,but I still want to give it a try.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 11:27:23 AM by James The Wolf » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: