Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523366 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #225 on: October 29, 2013, 07:50:29 PM »

Sexy stuffs, iwantgames! Looking forward for that Samus and Ryu!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: October 29, 2013, 08:55:12 PM »

Sexy stuffs, iwantgames! Looking forward for that Samus and Ryu!
    thanks, going to edit and show samus tonight. the new model for deadpool require more work than the old. I may use the old and just add the pistols. the new model I have don't have some things separated like the old model and if I continue to us it he will take a long time to be released.

so I will show samus previews and move on to skyloft link before returning to deadpool. samus previews will be edit textures with green lights and visor pics and model changer gun animation gif.

think I will be able to upload samus to the vault this week too. will also finish some things to have other m zss up too.  

EDIT

first two are to show the difference in texture in different lighting day/night. last is to show more model changer in moves, shooting missiles. textures need a little more adjusting and I believe it's done.

also do you guys think this morphball texture is better. it's the texturing of smash4 with exception of light color

can take in game pics if you need them to decide

here is the animation for model changer, will edit some more

it's slow right now to show what happens
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:28:16 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

Quadraxis
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: October 30, 2013, 01:07:58 PM »

The Arm Cannon animation looks incredible! and the morphball textures looks better, i like it.

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #228 on: October 30, 2013, 01:14:49 PM »

EDIT

first two are to show the difference in texture in different lighting day/night. last is to show more model changer in moves, shooting missiles. textures need a little more adjusting and I believe it's done.

also do you guys think this morphball texture is better. it's the texturing of smash4 with exception of light color

can take in game pics if you need them to decide

here is the animation for model changer, will edit some more

it's slow right now to show what happens

These are amazing! Love the missle, morphball texture, and model changer (that animation is sweet). The only thing I'm sort of iffy on is the green lighting. It may just need to be a little toned down, because I really like it on the arm cannon, but not the suit itself. Can't wait for this, although I can't really use it until Samus is in 3.0...

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #229 on: November 01, 2013, 10:20:23 AM »

The Arm Cannon animation looks incredible! and the morphball textures looks better, i like it.
    thank you.
    These are amazing! Love the missle, morphball texture, and model changer (that animation is sweet). The only thing I'm sort of iffy on is the green lighting. It may just need to be a little toned down, because I really like it on the arm cannon, but not the suit itself. Can't wait for this, although I can't really use it until Samus is in 3.0...
    thank you and the edit are done and I posted images of them since I edited the post.

when samus comes out on p:m I will make edits to their stuff for the suit to work. I have a motionetc and fitsamus that I am using for it. I will not add any changed moves to the motionetc, they will remain the same. if I do change any it will be for me and I can have a separate motionetc, animations, and fitsamus if anyone might be interested.

change my mind again, going to work on deadpool and focus on his release first.
    mentioned skyloft link and the thread went silent  I see what you did there ...

for deadpool I still have to separate some stuff so one poly doesn't have too many verts and freezes the game like before. there are only a few things left to separate but it will still take some time. may do a quick rig and put up a gif of what I expect for the final version to look like since he is not ready enough to have in game screenshots

also for deadpool does anyone want to do the recolors, I could do them myself but I just feel like collabing. if anyone wants to do them let me know so I can make a list or something. if not then I will do them myself. I will make it easy on whoever wants to do them by separating the textures into different layers and stuff before I send them off.

also did some more texture edits on samus.

I believe the textures are final with the exception of the lights. body lights may or may not change, a little brighter if it changes, just a little. the gun will become more green, greener than the body but not so green where it look awkward because one is way greener than the other. will change these things unless you think it's perfect as it is.

going to touch up on rig the rig next. after that will make sure everything is done for zss and both will be on the vault. not giving a date because I don't know when. have a few college assignments that are going to be due soon so I will stop to work on them

below is same as before just moved them down

skyloft link progress

just need to edit rig on leg and shoulders.

skyloft link should be released sometime this week. also in the pic he is left handed because I rigged him over brawl link uneditted. when finished he will be right handed like skyward sword. skyloft link's shield will be able to be upgraded to the other wooden shield versions used in skyward sword. I will have all version's texture in the pac/pcs. you can switch them out by changing the name of the texture used in the material for the shield. a total of three different looks. see below pics for other two

using same pose because I haven't edited the rig yet. can see difference in shield between the pics. can also look at the first image of link to see difference.

dolphin pic of other m zss

nothing new just decided to take pics.
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 10:21:37 AM by iwantgames » Logged

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #230 on: November 01, 2013, 10:36:33 AM »

thank you and the edit are done and I posted images of them since I edited the post.

when samus comes out on p:m I will make edits to their stuff for the suit to work. I have a motionetc and fitsamus that I am using for it. I will not add any changed moves to the motionetc, they will remain the same. if I do change any it will be for me and I can have a separate motionetc, animations, and fitsamus if anyone might be interested.

change my mind again, going to work on deadpool and focus on his release first.
    mentioned skyloft link and the thread went silent  I see what you did there ...

also did some more texture edits on samus.

I believe the textures are final with the exception of the lights. body lights may or may not change, a little brighter if it changes, just a little. the gun will become more green, greener than the body but not so green where it look awkward because one is way greener than the other. will change these things unless you think it's perfect as it is.

going to touch up on rig the rig next. after that will make sure everything is done for zss and both will be on the vault. not giving a date because I don't know when. have a few college assignments that are going to be due soon so I will stop to work on them

below is same as before just moved them down

skyloft link progress

just need to edit rig on leg and shoulders.

skyloft link should be released sometime this week. also in the pic he is left handed because I rigged him over brawl link uneditted. when finished he will be right handed like skyward sword. skyloft link's shield will be able to be upgraded to the other wooden shield versions used in skyward sword. I will have all version's texture in the pac/pcs. you can switch them out by changing the name of the texture used in the material for the shield. a total of three different looks. see below pics for other two

using same pose because I haven't edited the rig yet. can see difference in shield between the pics. can also look at the first image of link to see difference.

dolphin pic of other m zss

nothing new just decided to take pics.
    Cool! It looks a lot better now, and knowing it'll work with the P:M moveset is awesome. Take your time.

lol Personally I never played Skyward Sword, so Deadpool seems more cool to me, but you really did a nice job with him. I like where Deadpool's going, too.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #231 on: November 01, 2013, 01:43:43 PM »

I like Samus's legs. They are about as close to the Wii U one.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #232 on: November 02, 2013, 08:01:24 PM »

I like Samus's legs. They are about as close to the Wii U one.

Cool! It looks a lot better now, and knowing it'll work with the P:M moveset is awesome. Take your time.

lol Personally I never played Skyward Sword, so Deadpool seems more cool to me, but you really did a nice job with him. I like where Deadpool's going, too.
    thank you both

it's not the best pic, but it's progress.

(DEADPOOL IN GAME)

deadpool works in game. I finished separating everything and optimizing, but now I have to fix the UV. after that I will do the rig. he is t-posed because I rigged everything to the bust. I did that because some stuff was rigged to a bone that causes freezing.

posting what I have because I am going to work on some college stuff soon. if I fix it before I begin my work I will post another pic. if I don't post he is not fixed and I will continue after my college work.

also I don't think he lags.

EDIT

has everything you see and looks like this in game
    « Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 08:17:52 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #233 on: November 02, 2013, 08:22:48 PM »

thank you both

it's not the best pic, but it's progress.

(DEADPOOL IN GAME)

deadpool works in game. I finished separating everything and optimizing, but now I have to fix the UV. after that I will do the rig. he is t-posed because I rigged everything to the bust. I did that because some stuff was rigged to a bone that causes freezing.

posting what I have because I am going to work on some college stuff soon. if I fix it before I begin my work I will post another pic. if I don't post he is not fixed and I will continue after my college work.

also I don't think he lags.

EDIT

has everything you see and looks like this in game

Lol... I thought you changed your project and worked on War Machine from Iron Man when I saw that pic xD

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #234 on: November 02, 2013, 09:13:41 PM »

war machine XD

well deadpool is fixed. it was the textures applied in max and the ones I was using in brawl. max 2048 by 2048. brawl 512 by 512. exported the textures from brawl and applied it to the model in max and it work. glad it did because I haven't learned squat about UV stuff yet.

(pics)

forgot to fix eyes but it's easy

all that's left is the rig and effects. also no he doesn't lag. hopefully he still doesn't lag after rig. I will but won't use auto rig. I will have a separate file with auto rig to use as a guide for my manual rig.

will go back and rig ryu and zss manually so they don't lag as much as they do. auto rig causes lag I think. so I will use this new method of using two files.

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #235 on: November 02, 2013, 09:16:58 PM »

war machine XD

well deadpool is fixed. it was the textures applied in max and the ones I was using in brawl. max 2048 by 2048. brawl 512 by 512. exported the textures from brawl and applied it to the model in max and it work. glad it did because I haven't learned squat about UV stuff yet.

(pics)

all that's left is the rig and effects. also no he doesn't lag. hopefully he still doesn't lag after rig. I will but won't use auto rig. I will have a separate file with auto rig to use as a guide for my manual rig.

will go back and rig ryu and zss manually so they don't lag as much as they do. auto rig causes lag I think. so I will use this new method of using two files.
    lol He did look like WM.

Awesome!

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #236 on: November 03, 2013, 01:01:10 PM »

war machine XD

(pics)

Ooooh... I liked War Machine xD
    Cool thing you made, bro! Did you plan recolors for this, yet?

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #237 on: November 03, 2013, 05:14:13 PM »

lol He did look like WM.

Awesome!
    looking back he did look like WM when you first open spoiler

thanks
    Ooooh... I liked War Machine xD
    Cool thing you made, bro! Did you plan recolors for this, yet?
    the recolors will be the same as the ones on the vault.

thanks

won't show progress today or tomorrow got some college work to do. If I finish my work soon then I will show some. also since I am doing deadpool would anyone be interested in wolverine from the game too. he has a psa over wolf which is why I am considering importing him. here is a pic of his model

could start him before or after link depending on who you guys would prefer more. old poll clearly has winner so I will go ahead and make a new poll. will give it til the end of the week. during this time I will do some college work and work on my other projects for their in game preview and their vault release.

EDIT
    I took these two days ago so more samus.

going to show of the other two model version with the new textures next time I show samus pics.
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 08:20:30 PM by iwantgames » Logged

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #238 on: November 06, 2013, 10:35:43 PM »

can ignore the model, it's not the current one but the one I took pics of already. just want to make sure the reflective texture and spec maps are ok with you guys.

as for the current model all that's left is the upper body rigging. above hips below head, everything else is already rigged.

day and night pics for different in lighting.

so, is deadpool specs ok?

his release this week or beginning of next week.

also if you didn't see it, I added new pics to post above for samus. will post more with the other two models in another post.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #239 on: November 07, 2013, 07:56:31 AM »

I'm seeing some holes here and there on him. But hey, the specs look pretty good.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: