Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523349 times)
RAWRzilla
Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #255 on: December 08, 2013, 05:21:21 PM »

Aww I was hoping to have your samus before Project M's release, but I'm happy someone else prefers SS Link to Brawl's Twilight one. Good stuff, waiting with bated breath!

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #256 on: December 08, 2013, 08:37:47 PM »

Aww I was hoping to have your samus before Project M's release, but I'm happy someone else prefers SS Link to Brawl's Twilight one. Good stuff, waiting with bated breath!
    samus will be released the day of or after p:m release, depends on if I have something to do. have to make sure it works well.

it won't be the newer version that I am doing now with better rig and proper specs, but the one I had in the OP awhile ago. it will have the new textures, effects, and psa stuff. currently looks something like this:

will also have zss without her changes too. I believe she is the same exact thing as the OP demo, no changes. things that are needed to be done to this model are rigging ponytail and gun rig to model gun and not her hand, easy fixes just haven't gotten to doing them. she looks like this:

will release on vault and updated later. as for collab list this is who I have, if you don't want to be collab say so. don't say anything I will assume you want to be collabed. if you aren't in the list but want to be collab say so, this is if you tested them when they were in OP

SAMUS
    SJS
    Ads15
    Thyrus
    Carnage
    OmegaS3
    RAWRzilla
    Nanobuds
    Shun_One
    Chaos_Knight
    StupidMetroid

ZSS
    SJS
    Carnage
    Omegalife
    Shun_One
    StupidMetroid
    « Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:23:31 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

gaijudodi
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #257 on: December 08, 2013, 09:56:20 PM »

That rig looks decent. Does she have a spec map and will the FitMotion be one-slot?

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

« Reply #258 on: December 09, 2013, 07:52:26 PM »

Jesus, that texture is so damn good.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #259 on: December 09, 2013, 11:45:47 PM »

That rig looks decent. Does she have a spec map and will the FitMotion be one-slot?
    thanks. specs yes. proper specs no. working on lowering file size for that. one-slot is a no, the motionetc and fit.pac will have to be modified for better look. in vid when i taunt look at the gun, then look at previous pic of samus doing that same taunt.

because of the difference in gun and gun animation changes are needed. other m gun opens. brawl gun have side flaps and doesn't need to open. during taunt both guns, the model changer gun and the one on the character are visible, because brawl gun doesn't need to open the other gun doesn't need to hide during the animation. my gun opens and the other needs to be gone. not really into psa so this is what I think is going on and what I will do to fix it.

Jesus, that texture is so damn good.
    thanks, also compared to other characters she sticks out. looks good but throws the game off when she look like she does. to fix this I edit textures of other hacks and import my own, reason why I am making my own skyward sword link. you guys don't have the stuff I have so it could be a huge distraction until I get those specs

also samus works well in p:m, no lag but needs some editing to fit the animations.

<a href="http://youtu.be/FiobyIUgm80" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/FiobyIUgm80</a>

play vid full screen and in HD for best results, but you already know that.
    so why did I type that

next will be ZSS

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #260 on: December 10, 2013, 12:13:52 PM »

Model looks great, but those green lights on her thighs bother me more than they probably should. Oh well, can't wait for ZSS.

LKR000
    Mega Kitten

I love brawl hacks :P

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #261 on: December 11, 2013, 04:16:24 PM »

Excellent work! I've always been a fan of her other m design Tongue

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #262 on: December 11, 2013, 08:47:42 PM »

Excellent work! I've always been a fan of her other m design Tongue
    thanks. I also like the M version better, not a fan of the brawl model. Tongue
    Looks incredible. I'm currently using one of your older releases for my Project M. I look forward to this release. Smiley
    thanks and if you have feedback based on what you seen from that one you can share.
    Model looks great, but those green lights on her thighs bother me more than they probably should. Oh well, can't wait for ZSS.
    I don't think they will bother you too much in game, at least I hope not. it actual looks good and the recording device made it look a bit different. that and camera is close up. if they do bother you I can edit it some. may have to work on samus some more before I release because one animation bothers me. in game animations are fine because you are fighting, but during the new win animation it's pretty bad. it was built specific for brawl samus.

if you guys don't care about that one animation then I can release soon and update later.

ZSS needs work too. using dolphin and the virtual sd method. when trying to add zss it says too much and file can't be added. so it will probably freeze on Wii because of filesize. but if anyone has the older release and it's working on the new p:m then I can release her as well. just need them to say so.

so I couldn't get a video of her but will get one asap. but I did make a short video of link for anyone that was or may be interested in link. changes are below the vid. HD and fullscreen for best results

<a href="http://youtu.be/Tk8697NwksE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/Tk8697NwksE</a>

CHANGES

new chainmail textures(now have see through holes)
    longer hat
    will come with all shields that were seen in the game
    edited textures
    added 3d buttons(flat textures got to me for some reason)
    new buckle and soon belt
    will come with all bows from the game
    am also aware of the stuff needed to be done

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #263 on: December 12, 2013, 12:21:59 AM »

Samus is looking top notch. Your doing great on her.

AS for your Link he looks amazing. I can tell by looking at him, it feels amazing. I can't wait to do the new Skyward Sword Link PSA I got planned for it. I already did animations for your Link.

I love the time you put into your work. They all look great in quality and that is what makes us happy.

Keep it brah.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #264 on: December 13, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »

Samus is looking top notch. Your doing great on her.

AS for your Link he looks amazing. I can tell by looking at him, it feels amazing. I can't wait to do the new Skyward Sword Link PSA I got planned for it. I already did animations for your Link.

I love the time you put into your work. They all look great in quality and that is what makes us happy.

Keep it brah.
    thanks and looking forward to the link psa

I don't see anything wrong with her in that picture and from the one I've been using she looks and works great. This new one however, needs to be released soon! Smiley

Send me it in a PM so I can have early access. Lol Tongue Joking.

Looking forward to it, and that Link looks great as well. I want that one too. ha
    thanks and if that animation doesn't really bother you then I guess I could release it and update later. just have to finish up recolors because of texture edits and mess with some of the p:m stuff. the edits is so the gun shows up properly, no edits to any of samus moves.

Also in p:m, brawl samus is short, so my samus is short too. proof pics below

not p:m

p:m

shorter than zss?

in p:m samus is as short as or shorter than most characters. in vbrawl pic samus is taller than zss. my other m zss is a bit shorter than brawl zss because of the difference in head sizes. but in vbrawl I test and brawl zss is still shorter than my other m samus.

also if you look at top pic, looking at the mid section of my samus you can see that she is bent where in the bottom pic she is up straight. so in top pic she is taller than she looks.

just though I let you guys know. anyway I am currently working on zss and should have a preview later today of her in p:m. so then next post by me will be p:m zss. assuming nobody post before then in which I will update and mark unread for you guys.
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 05:00:32 PM by iwantgames » Logged

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #265 on: December 14, 2013, 11:09:06 PM »

I want that Zero Suit Other M Samus too. Also, is Samus' head a model inside the helmet? Cool if so.
    yes it's a model head inside of the helmet. it's other m zss head.

might want to mute the sound, bad audio and lag = bad.
    different stage to better show glowing

watch HD and fullscreen
    <a href="http://youtu.be/Rj2-xTi0Lwo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/Rj2-xTi0Lwo</a>

WHAT IS THAT

has specs
    has gun from other m
    marks on hand, back, and left breast glow (why I am not in training stage, couldn't tell)

I imported her a long time ago so I don't know why she would be lagging, but it will be fixed. eyes are red because I forgot to correct visibility for eye yellow and add the texture. working on rig for ponytail, different placement from brawl zss. working on gun resize and placement. will also try to edit it so it does like brawl gun animations and the whip matches up. I also see the hole in leg and will fix
    « Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 09:46:03 AM by iwantgames » Logged

StupidMetroid
    Expert Kitten

I'm back from the dead.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #266 on: December 16, 2013, 03:09:10 PM »

Hmmmmm. Impressive...

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #267 on: December 18, 2013, 04:44:09 PM »

reduce and still working on reducing the lag for zss. it's much better, couldn't do one on one battles without a noticeable lag. still lags when more player are involved though.

trying to get the samus and zss beta's released tomorrow, will work all day on both of them.

here are some link screens for those that want link.

I see the errors and will work on them after samus & zss
    « Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:40:13 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #268 on: December 18, 2013, 04:45:37 PM »

Link looks nice, one of the more solid SS Link imports so far. I might actually get this one.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #269 on: December 18, 2013, 04:54:38 PM »

Those shields and sheath better have some shine. Overall, I can't wait to get Samus, Link, and Deadpool.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: