Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523388 times)
FOREVER365
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #270 on: December 18, 2013, 11:35:41 PM »

psa of other M samus is going to be released too? and thats a nice other m zss the best ive ever seen

iwantgames
Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #271 on: December 19, 2013, 12:27:31 AM »

psa of other M samus is going to be released too? and thats a nice other m zss the best ive ever seen
    thanks. about the psa unfortunately no, but some of the psa stuff will be released. will be for vbrawl and p:m if I can modify it haven't messed with the stuff yet.

because I redid textures cbliss recolors won't be included yet just vbrawl. however I will include one extra recolor (in spoiler).

I saw this recolor somewhere and it look cool so I did it.

also would you guys prefer the original types of recolors where only the arms and legs are changed or the style above for all recolors.

Those shields and sheath better have some shine. Overall, I can't wait to get Samus, Link, and Deadpool.
    all shields will have shine effects. wooden may or may not, depends on how it looks. may make it shine less. sheath will also have the shine effects.

Link looks nice, one of the more solid SS Link imports so far. I might actually get this one.
    thanks, chaos knight pointed out some stuff about hero link when I first started on skyloft link. compared hero link to a few SS screens and decided to fix him. tried the already imported ones but had problems so I imported my own. then I got happy and did some extra stuff.

this one will be correct, with everything facing the way the it should. will come in left and right handed version.

no might, you must get it. jk

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #272 on: December 19, 2013, 12:34:23 AM »

thanks. about the psa unfortunately no, but some of the psa stuff will be released. will be for vbrawl and p:m if I can modify it haven't messed with the stuff yet.

because I redid textures cbliss recolors won't be included yet just vbrawl. however I will include one extra recolor (in spoiler).

I saw this recolor somewhere and it look cool so I did it.

also would you guys prefer the original types of recolors where only the arms and legs are changed or the style above for all recolors.
    all shields will have shine effects. wooden may or may not, depends on how it looks. may make it shine less. sheath will also have the shine effects.
    thanks, chaos knight pointed out some stuff about hero link when I first started on skyloft link. compared hero link to a few SS screens and decided to fix him. tried the already imported ones but had problems so I imported my own. then I got happy and did some extra stuff.

this one will be correct, with everything facing the way the it should. will come in left and right handed version.

no might, you must get it. jk
    I personally think the style above looks great. Looking at the blue makes me feel good. Nice job!

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #273 on: December 19, 2013, 10:36:12 AM »

The recolor looks nice, but I personally think it would look better if you kept the original 2-color format for her recolors. Maybe not necessarily red and ___ , but one solid color kinda washes away all the detail for me.

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

« Reply #274 on: December 19, 2013, 10:48:45 AM »

trust me, as long as we have recolors for every kind of suit Samus has, all will be well. i personally volunteer to do any recolors Iwantgames doesn't feel like undertaking. it would be my pleasure and privilege.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #275 on: December 19, 2013, 01:53:45 PM »

I am moving soon and have to do some stuff today. will still try and release today, may be at night.

only 7 recolors to begin, rest will come later. will be for all three models.

varia

gravity

green
    Tongue

pink
    Tongue

fusion
    Tongue

brawl dark
    Tongue
    I kid
    Grin

extra

EDIT/CHANGES

this recolor not final, still have to clean it up some and make more edits. may or may not be included.

the legs aren't the best and it still doesn't look good with the new p:m wait animation but it doesn't clip as bad as before. I also got the gun to do what it was suppose to do without the motionetc during taunt and fs. I had the model for a long time and when I got back to it for texture edit I forgot I didn't put the gun visibility to gunM. always wondered why it wasn't doing what it was suppose to without me having to mess with the motionetc.

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

« Reply #276 on: December 20, 2013, 09:28:54 PM »

love that blue and orange samus recolor. cant wait for you to release her on the vault

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #277 on: December 21, 2013, 04:07:11 AM »

I personally think the style above looks great. Looking at the blue makes me feel good. Nice job!
    thanks
    trust me, as long as we have recolors for every kind of suit Samus has, all will be well. i personally volunteer to do any recolors Iwantgames doesn't feel like undertaking. it would be my pleasure and privilege.
    thanks and that is good to know
    The recolor looks nice, but I personally think it would look better if you kept the original 2-color format for her recolors. Maybe not necessarily red and ___ , but one solid color kinda washes away all the detail for me.
    ok i'll have tons of recolors so you will have tons of new and original to choose from.
    love that blue and orange samus recolor. cant wait for you to release her on the vault
    thanks, and soon

sorry about the no release, forgot that I have three suits to focus on and not one. been focusing on one for the longest, so I have to get the others caught up. release is still soon to come though.

don't have a release, but I do have something

render by Taiko

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #278 on: December 21, 2013, 01:28:23 PM »

when r u releasing zss?

Quadraxis
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #279 on: December 22, 2013, 11:35:16 AM »

Dat sexy Zero Suit Samus, looking forward to that and Skyward Link, i think he need  the expression, but his textures looks great i think its the best SS Link i've seen!

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #280 on: December 22, 2013, 11:49:31 AM »

Dat render. So sexy. Im srs here

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #281 on: December 22, 2013, 01:31:54 PM »

doing this from my Wii U

having hard drive problems. going to get my laptop looked at. hopefully i can keep all my data and stuff. if i can't recover my stuff then i just lost a lot.

still got some good new

everything i had planned will be done the exact same way and will not require the same amount of time needed. the first time around i do and experiment with stuff to see what all i can do for each character. deadpool may be an exception, but he will still be done.

also the latest samus and zss models and pac/pcs are fine and the other two samus suits are caught up. because i wanted renders for samus and zss Taiko have them. i can get them from him.

i plan on getting my laptop looked at today so that i know what to do.

i may try our shared desktop computer until then. everybody in our family has been on it. a lot of stuff is on it and have been downloaded. if it doesn't run slow like it has been then i will work from there. other than that i am going to play some Wind Waker HD. Grin

when r u releasing zss?
    it depends now, i showed all that stuff because i was planning on release today. i lost the recolors and better placed gun i just did because of my problem. was also working on getting it to transform like the brawl gun so that it lined up with the beam.

Dat sexy Zero Suit Samus, looking forward to that and Skyward Link, i think he need the expression, but his textures looks great i think its the best SS Link i've seen!
    thanks, and i never done link expressions before but i planned on having them. and yes, sexy

Dat render. So sexy. Im srs here
    i know Taiko did a great job. will have samus renders soon.

Taiko
    Extreme Kitten

Taco++

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #282 on: December 22, 2013, 02:09:49 PM »

because i wanted renders for samus and zss Taiko have them. i can get them from him.
    Yup, I was gonna mention that to you. I have the extra textures as well, so Samus and ZSS stuff you don't need to worry about as much.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #283 on: December 22, 2013, 02:57:17 PM »

thanks Taiko.

i am on the desktop. going to work on zss since she is closer to being done. have to redo recolors and going to work on the gun working like brawl gun. could take awhile since i don't have dolphin here.

then moving on to complete samus.

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #284 on: December 22, 2013, 07:52:15 PM »

are you releasing everything at once or separately?

Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: