Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523340 times)
iwantgames
Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #315 on: January 19, 2014, 08:15:40 AM »

Nice! i see you make the cannon and the shoulder pads bigger, as in SSB4.
    thanks and yup, bigger

awesome avi btw.
    omega had it for my avi in his fusion thread. i like it so i am using it as my avi, saved me the time of looking for one since i got rid of my old one.

i also hope i can recover him from my laptop to touch up and release. if not i'll restart him.

I actually like that model pose. I might use it to make her CSPs.
    well if you do want it i have it. don't know why but i saved it right after making it yesterday.

AS FOR PROGRESS

i expect to have some desktop computer time today, so there will be some progress made. today i expect to finish finger rig, rig and animate new gun for taunt and final smash, and  make some recolors. this is the minimum since i don't know if i will go somewhere or do something today.

if i don't go anywhere or do something today there may be more progress made, i may work on something else. said it in fusion thread so i guess i say it here, i don't work on one thing for too long. i will get bored and i may end up scrapping what i am doing, so i start something else. that's the reason for many unfinished stuff. good thing is it's half done when i return to it. i believe this is enough for now.
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 08:18:51 AM by iwantgames » Logged

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

Varia31
    Intermediate Kitten

Hello, boys and girls!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #316 on: January 19, 2014, 08:49:13 AM »

She's coming along great! Cheesy That pose actually looks really cool, too.

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Hot Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #317 on: January 19, 2014, 12:26:24 PM »

thanks and yup, bigger
    omega had it for my avi in his fusion thread. i like it so i am using it as my avi, saved me the time of looking for one since i got rid of my old one.

i also hope i can recover him from my laptop to touch up and release. if not i'll restart him.
    well if you do want it i have it. don't know why but i saved it right after making it yesterday.

AS FOR PROGRESS

i expect to have some desktop computer time today, so there will be some progress made. today i expect to finish finger rig, rig and animate new gun for taunt and final smash, and  make some recolors. this is the minimum since i don't know if i will go somewhere or do something today.

if i don't go anywhere or do something today there may be more progress made, i may work on something else. said it in fusion thread so i guess i say it here, i don't work on one thing for too long. i will get bored and i may end up scrapping what i am doing, so i start something else. that's the reason for many unfinished stuff. good thing is it's half done when i return to it. i believe this is enough for now.
    Sure I will use it.

Don't make modding a job. If you need a day off take one. We all like your work but sometimes it can be overwhelming. Trust me I know.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #318 on: January 20, 2014, 12:04:23 AM »

Sure I will use it.
    k, will send soon.

Don't make modding a job. If you need a day off take one. We all like your work but sometimes it can be overwhelming. Trust me I know.
    don't actual have a job right now so i need something to do, so this is it.

Samus Progress

rig is complete. going to get rid of some extra verts and stuff, combine some stuff. after this the model is done and i will do the other stuff. shadow is low poly take a few minutes to rig, using my other gun animation as a base so the gun will also take just a few minutes. i believe that's it.

Opportunity

also if someone has a quick request or something that i can do for a quick release let me know, haven't released something myself to the vault in awhile. would release another of my projects but i am waiting on my repair disk.

i do request too, i have requests up in the OP so i don't forget them. There is a lot because they are on my laptop and i am waiting to see if i can continue before starting over. that or they are female models and people question me whenever i work on female models. never question me on the male models.

if nobody post anything i'll just find something else to release, just asking incase somebody wants something but don't feel like doing it or can't.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #319 on: January 20, 2014, 07:24:23 AM »

k, will send soon.
    don't actual have a job right now so i need something to do, so this is it.

Samus Progress

rig is complete. going to get rid of some extra verts and stuff, combine some stuff. after this the model is done and i will do the other stuff. shadow is low poly take a few minutes to rig, using my other gun animation as a base so the gun will also take just a few minutes. i believe that's it.

Opportunity

also if someone has a quick request or something that i can do for a quick release let me know, haven't released something myself to the vault in awhile. would release another of my projects but i am waiting on my repair disk.

i do request too, i have requests up in the OP so i don't forget them. There is a lot because they are on my laptop and i am waiting to see if i can continue before starting over. that or they are female models and people question me whenever i work on female models. never question me on the male models.

if nobody post anything i'll just find something else to release, just asking incase somebody wants something but don't feel like doing it or can't.
    Awesome! Wii U Samus looks epic! Definitely going to download it!

Ok... So female request only, huh? I would ask you to rig Bazett Fraga Mc Remitz over Lucario (it's a folder with 4 models, the one I'm talking about is in the Bazett folder)

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #320 on: January 20, 2014, 08:17:42 AM »

Awesome! Wii U Samus looks epic! Definitely going to download it!

Ok... So female request only, huh? I would ask you to rig Bazett Fraga Mc Remitz over Lucario (it's a folder with 4 models, the one I'm talking about is in the Bazett folder)

sorry for confusion. i was saying that i won't work on female models until i get my laptop back up. working on them on the desktop people question what i am doing with the models, thinking i am going to enchance body parts.

so no female request. yours may be an exception because after a google search of the character she looks like she would be fully clothed. haven't downloaded the model yet to check so idk.

if you have a pic of what the model looks like, post that in a spoiler and i'll decide then. need front and side view, if breast or butt is huge then it will have to wait. someone may think i enhanced it, not gonna argue or debate with anyone.

if i can't work on it now because of how it looks feel free to request any male models, or a female model that is fully clothed who breast and butt isn't huge. will and can work on those when i get my laptop up and running.

request thing goes for anyone.
    « Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:19:18 AM by iwantgames » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #321 on: January 20, 2014, 11:02:57 AM »

sorry for confusion. i was saying that i won't work on female models until i get my laptop back up. working on them on the desktop people question what i am doing with the models, thinking i am going to enchance body parts.

so no female request. yours may be an exception because after a google search of the character she looks like she would be fully clothed. haven't downloaded the model yet to check so idk.

if you have a pic of what the model looks like, post that in a spoiler and i'll decide then. need front and side view, if breast or butt is huge then it will have to wait. someone may think i enhanced it, not gonna argue or debate with anyone.

if i can't work on it now because of how it looks feel free to request any male models, or a female model that is fully clothed who breast and butt isn't huge. will and can work on those when i get my laptop up and running.

request thing goes for anyone.
    Well... She doesn't have huge breast/butt, and she's fully clothed... Check out her model... Don't worry, she's T-Posed in the folder I sent you... The model is from the game Fate/Unlimited Codes (screens are from the Extra menu of the game)

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 11:04:15 AM by Saber(Akeno) » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #322 on: January 20, 2014, 02:22:15 PM »

are you sure you want her over lucario:

- lucario has three fingers so you will have stiff hands or a fist at all times.
    - also might have a problem around the feet area because of how lucario's leg bones are.
    - legs will look funny in animations and will require new animations or touch ups becaue is legs are spreaded out

also did an update on request section in the OP for future requests

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #323 on: January 20, 2014, 02:58:58 PM »

are you sure you want her over lucario:

- lucario has three fingers so you will have stiff hands or a fist at all times.
    - also might have a problem around the feet area because of how lucario's leg bones are.
    - legs will look funny in animations and will require new animations or touch ups becaue is legs are spreaded out

also did an update on request section in the OP for future requests

Well... Lucario is the best option for me... OR MAYBE... C. Falcon... But I planned something for her over Lucario though...

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #324 on: January 20, 2014, 03:43:51 PM »

k, will try lucario. if that doesn't go to well may have to place over falcon

also did you want her to have a fist at all times since i can't rig all fingers. probably the best since lucario don't have more bones for the fingers.

just waiting on your reply to continue, model is already fixed up and stuff just needs rig
    « Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 03:48:59 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #325 on: January 20, 2014, 03:47:57 PM »

k, will try lucario. if that doesn't go to well may have to place over falcon

also did you want her to have a fist at all times since i can't rig all fingers. probably the best since lucario don't have more bones for the fingers.
    Alright, thanks! And yea, she needs to be only with her fists... Only open her hands once... or twice... But that can be forgotten...
    « Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 03:48:48 PM by Saber(Akeno) » Logged

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #326 on: January 21, 2014, 12:45:02 PM »

Do i have to have the model to make a request?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #327 on: January 21, 2014, 09:06:05 PM »

It would probably be a better idea.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #328 on: January 21, 2014, 09:27:08 PM »

that would be nice instead of having me look for it and maybe not find it.

rules/guidelines for requesting are in junky OP at the bottom
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:34:41 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #329 on: January 21, 2014, 09:29:44 PM »

that would be nice instead of having me look for it and maybe not find it.

rules/guidelines for requesting are in junky OP at the bottom
    haven't downloaded it yet but when i get the file what all do i need to do to complete the request?

currently on wii u

Sorry about that, I had deleted my post because I someone else answered my thread and did it. Sorry for posting here for nothing. D:

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: