Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523357 times)
iwantgames
Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #330 on: January 21, 2014, 09:31:59 PM »

yeah i saw, it's ok i editted.

EDIT: here are request rules from OP. still working on it.

(requesters are collabed)

If you are going to request something, please give a link to the model to make it easier, if you don't i wll ignore it. If your request fits any of the description below then i'll do them.

Character Requests - imports, recolors, textures edits, and vertexes

Stage Request - imports, recolors, textures edit, vertexes, collisions.
    (i will not do all the extra stuff like water, clouds, and stuff until after i learn it. just give it to someone else.)

Custom Model Request - in the process of learning so hopefully i can do these soon
    (can't do a full character i don't think, but will do accessory for characters)

Taking these requests for side projects so i don't get bored of working on one of my projects for too long. one at a time so i don't get off track and can continue my projects. if someone posts a request before you please wait until i finish that request and announce that i am taking more to post.

No high poly models will be done as a request. you can still post them but the only way they are getting done is if multiple people or myself likes it. requestor will still be collab since it was a request.

THAT BEING SAID:

no request right now, Akeno's request is being done.

no high poly requests because i have enough projects, will say when i am accepting them.
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 04:28:56 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #331 on: January 26, 2014, 10:25:50 PM »

been busy and still is. will fix rig on arms, used auto rig

here is skyloft link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35927

EDIT: new poll to go by after i finish wii u samus
    « Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 07:06:05 PM by iwantgames » Logged

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #332 on: January 30, 2014, 11:04:18 AM »

Any updates on your laptop? Were you able to recover your data?

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #333 on: January 31, 2014, 07:14:31 AM »

Any updates on your laptop? Were you able to recover your data?
    nope

EDIT: everything in poll will be done, release depends on the vote. will do a few with most votes, everything else will be re-polled. if i can think of any new projects they will be added in that poll. if not then you may have to choose what's up there

so based on poll after wii u samus:

young samus - have to restart, lost what was on laptop

other m samus model pack - will restart, everyone i said i will collab will be collab. i made the promise and i plan to keep it. as for the look, i might not mix them like i did before. if you guys do want the look mixed just let me know. other than that i may mix it later. there are three different models; powersuit, gravity, and varia. will utilize smash 4 model and just replace and properly weld those parts. here are the costumes again:

other m zss - forgot she is pretty much finished, may release before wii u samus. if she gets a smash wii u look you can expect that too.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 11:52:41 AM by iwantgames » Logged

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #334 on: February 02, 2014, 11:19:52 PM »

locking for awhile.

still gonna work on my projects and stuff, just locking until i can actually start posting some progress regularly.

EDIT: some quick updates

- if you voted for other m zss revote, I removed her

- got a new laptop until I fix my other one, so I will be able to make some more and a lot of progress

- someone is taking up the ryu hayabusa psa I asked for. it will begin after I update him, if you have ideas or would like to help post here:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62971.msg1179794#msg1179794

- got bored and I did a dreamland Kirby retexture (it is finished). used actual textures from dreamland, didn't need to do vertexing or UV edits because the models are the similiar. will replace his hammer with dedede from the game, down b stones with the ones from the game, and import some copy ability from the game. thinking about putting them over the character copy abilities. pretty sure there is one for all characters, may have some clones though. also planning on doing a psa to replace the final smash with one of the super copy ability specials, may do more.

- added some stuff to the OP, still needs to be cleaned up. what I added was a list of characters I plan to import to replace the brawl model, it's the same character just a different game model. plan on having at least one for each character.

- smash 4 samus is done, just have to do some shader, material, texture, and gun animations.
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 08:33:30 AM by iwantgames » Logged

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #335 on: February 12, 2014, 02:17:36 AM »

From what I saw, that Other M Samus looked really good, and that was 2 months ago. I'm really excited to see her released.

Also, on the poll, does "Young ZSS" refer to Samus with her short hair and greenish uniform? If so, I can't tell you how long I've been hoping someone would do that already.

Anyway, I'm enjoying your stuff so far. The true Other M ZSS is much improved. Keep up the good work.

Would you happen to want/need someone to do recolors of your upcoming Other M Samus? I might be able to, and am definitely interested if you need someone to relieve the workload.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: February 12, 2014, 07:48:03 AM »

From what I saw, that Other M Samus looked really good, and that was 2 months ago. I'm really excited to see her released.
    should be caught up with college work this weekend, had a few late registrations. so I will be able to make some good progress soon

Also, on the poll, does "Young ZSS" refer to Samus with her short hair and greenish uniform? If so, I can't tell you how long I've been hoping someone would do that already.
    yes

also sometime after other m zss and young samus release I will do some merging, texturing, and build a custom whatever it's called to make young zss.

Anyway, I'm enjoying your stuff so far. The true Other M ZSS is much improved. Keep up the good work.
    thanks

that true other m zss was not done by me. that was a vertexed done by someone else, update to include the holster from other m (something I asked someone credited to do, I asked them to import the model and they were having problems and just added the holster to the vertex instead) and update textures by whoever released it.

the vertex is good but I wanted the actual model. that's why the other m zss I am doing is an actual model import of the model from the game which I will release very soon. or not since the one that was just submitted looks good.

Would you happen to want/need someone to do recolors of your upcoming Other M Samus? I might be able to, and am definitely interested if you need someone to relieve the workload.
    thanks for the offer but that won't be necessary, I am working with a few people who I haven't mentioned so nothing is really needed. I just need to finish my college work so that I can make some progress and finish my parts.

also does anyone still want the imported zss because the vertex looks close enough, just need a few edits?

and will anyone like for me to make the other m young zss?

Varia31
    Intermediate Kitten

Hello, boys and girls!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #337 on: February 12, 2014, 03:09:25 PM »

I for one would like to see Young Samus. I don't think anyone has done that yet, plus there's a few Other M Zero Suits that are pretty good, especially one that was recently released. So I think a Young Samus would be a good idea, personally.

Also, I'm waiting patiently (with great anticipation) for your Wii U Samus!

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #338 on: February 12, 2014, 04:27:33 PM »

I say yes to the Young ZSS, but I also think Wii U/Other M Samus should be finished first. Just my opinion, though; others may feel differently.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #339 on: February 12, 2014, 04:32:23 PM »

If you are taking requests right now, would you take something small? Like adding a small object to an already working model?

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #340 on: February 12, 2014, 07:09:20 PM »

I keep watching your video, and goodness I can't wait to see how Gravity Suit and others are going to turn out with this. The original texture is just so dang GORGEOUS; it adds a lot more color and professionalism from the previous Other M model, for one. The effects look spot on, too. Those green lines on her suit wouldn't happen to have light sources, would they? They look like they could very faintly be.

Also, I don't know if it matters, but I voted for the Young ZSS option in the poll and somehow didn't see the option to continue the Other M Model pack. So, take one vote from the former, add one to the latter?
    « Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 07:12:21 PM by Eisen » Logged

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: February 12, 2014, 08:02:44 PM »

I for one would like to see Young Samus. I don't think anyone has done that yet, plus there's a few Other M Zero Suits that are pretty good, especially one that was recently released. So I think a Young Samus would be a good idea, personally.

Also, I'm waiting patiently (with great anticipation) for your Wii U Samus!
    k, thanks
    I say yes to the Young ZSS, but I also think Wii U/Other M Samus should be finished first. Just my opinion, though; others may feel differently.
    smash 4 samus will be finished first or other m zss. then I will probably do young samus and young zss because the other m pac has three costumes. young zss shouldn't take too long, just using the head from young samus and the body of zss. after that custom make the accessory thing and edit textures.
    If you are taking requests right now, would you take something small? Like adding a small object to an already working model?
    no requests right now, should be able to do some soon though. just gotta get caught up on my college work and then I will work on some of the request and projects I have in the OP. after that I will be open for some requests.

I don't have time for anything but pm me, if it is as simple as it sound I will do it now or tomorrow.
    I keep watching your video, and goodness I can't wait to see how Gravity Suit and others are going to turn out with this. The original texture is just so dang GORGEOUS; it adds a lot more color and professionalism from the previous Other M model, for one. The effects look spot on, too. Those green lines on her suit wouldn't happen to have light sources, would they? They look like they could very faintly be.
    thanks, and yes the green strips on the legs and shoulder pads glow.

Also, I don't know if it matters, but I voted for the Young ZSS option in the poll and somehow didn't see the option to continue the Other M Model pack. So, take one vote from the former, add one to the latter?
    k, will do

EDIT: submitting other m zss to the vault in a few for anyone who wants the imported model version
    « Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:55:19 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #342 on: February 16, 2014, 09:26:52 PM »

How'd weekend progress turn out?

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: February 16, 2014, 09:49:27 PM »

How'd weekend progress turn out?
    -did some homework
    -doing homework
    -did other m zss recolors and going to send out for CSPs, then release. (may release and let csps be uploaded later)
    -working on smash 4 samus, having problems getting it imported with optimization (may have found solution)
    -setting up stuff for brawl on laptop for progress and testing when I am not at home (just gotta rip brawl iso again)
    -practice custom modeling (starting small)

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #344 on: February 16, 2014, 10:53:28 PM »

Sounds pretty good. Thanks for the update!

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: