Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523341 times)
Nezha B. Rose
Guardian of Pokemon Mods
Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #510 on: September 03, 2014, 07:32:10 PM »

Borrowed a computer to share you this I found:
    <a href="http://youtu.be/Ls2k4rvJa9s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/Ls2k4rvJa9s</a>

PS; for everyone else readin':
    This guy showcases many, many hacks for PM, you can check his playlist for vids so you can all use 'em on your entries as previews... you know, cuz a free vid of your mod feels great to acquire.

PSS;
    A lot of Smash 3 stuff is in there too, followed by many comments from people saying "Its actually Smash 4". XD

Androidd Prince
    Expert Kitten

Android Prince

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #511 on: September 03, 2014, 08:57:19 PM »

Smash 4 Dark Samus reskin, I hope? I had ideas for other cool recolors, but sadly I have not the tools to extract the .png files unless someone would be so kind as to do so for me?

Morian
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #512 on: September 04, 2014, 01:10:53 AM »

Only want to say your Samus is amazing. Waiting for more awesomeness.

Codex-9
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Smash 3 Team

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #513 on: September 04, 2014, 06:23:15 AM »

Yo, I was wondering why if I apply the Non see through Visor, the model doesn't show the visor when I place it in game, everything else seems to work though. Also 10/10 work!

EDIT: Never mind I fixed it!
    « Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 06:28:58 AM by Codex-9 » Logged

QueenYstella
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #514 on: September 05, 2014, 10:18:44 AM »

How do I get the non-see through visor thing to work?

I've never seen that sort of file before and you've left no information on how to use it.

Any help on applying the non-see through visor would be very appreciated.

Halcreix
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #515 on: September 05, 2014, 11:38:47 AM »

I've never seen that sort of file before and you've left no information on how to use it.

Open the texture (.pac) file you want to edit in Brawlbox, in the tree menu to the left, open the first "Model Data" folder, and keep unfolding until you find a file called "Varia Suit" (it has an icon with the letters MDL0, -the same extension of the file you want to replace-, then, right clic on it and select "replacefile", and insert the .mdl0 file you downloaded. Save and repeat this for the .pcs texture file. Finally, test your new textures in-game to see if everything works fine.

QueenYstella
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #516 on: September 05, 2014, 02:36:32 PM »

Open the texture (.pac) file you want to edit in Brawlbox, in the tree menu to the left, open the first "Model Data" folder, and keep unfolding until you find a file called "Varia Suit" (it has an icon with the letters MDL0, -the same extension of the file you want to replace-, then, right clic on it and select "replacefile", and insert the .mdl0 file you downloaded. Save and repeat this for the .pcs texture file. Finally, test your new textures in-game to see if everything works fine.

Alright I'll do that very soon.

Thank you for the help! I truly appreciate it!

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 03:46:39 PM
    Yo, I was wondering why if I apply the Non see through Visor, the model doesn't show the visor when I place it in game, everything else seems to work though. Also 10/10 work!

How did you fix the visor not showing up?

All I see is a creepy miscoloured Samus face but no visor is in site. I'm kind of at a with what to do to make the non-see through visor work.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 03:46:39 PM by QueenYstella » Logged

Codex-9
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Smash 3 Team

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #517 on: September 05, 2014, 04:29:09 PM »

How did you fix the visor not showing up?

All I see is a creepy miscoloured Samus face but no visor is in site. I'm kind of at a with what to do to make the non-see through visor work.

Ohhh, if it helps you did everything correctly there's a couple steps more in order to make it work, I had to mess around until I realized how to fix it, basically do the following:

In the original model before you replaced it with the non-see through visor, export the neon material from there, when you import the model the material is no longer there and that's why the visor doesn't show:

Right, after that right click on the SamusVariaSuit after you replace the model and add new material:

Then right click on the material and rename it neon, then right click again and click replace.

Replace with the exported neon file you got from the original that should apply everything needed to make it work, finally go into objects and select the Visor, you should it grey or no texture on it rather, just assign it like the picture below then click off the object and click in, it should so the texture is back on!

Hope that helps, I remember being in quite a pickle trying to figure that out until I got it right!

Also a extra note is that if you can still see through it, it's because the neon texture is slightly transparent, just replace that with a filled color and it'll stop it all together.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 04:31:33 PM by Codex-9 » Logged

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #518 on: September 05, 2014, 05:00:51 PM »

^ Thanks for helping QueenYstella 

Smash 4 Dark Samus reskin, I hope? I had ideas for other cool recolors, but sadly I have not the tools to extract the .png files unless someone would be so kind as to do so for me?
    if you know the name of the suit you can share it, and hopefully we'll get it. that being said there are plans of trying to do the dark samus, phazon, MP2 multiplayer recolors, and fix the current ones to match what they look like in smash 4.

thanks for letting me know about the visor for the non see through model. for the see through model it has an extra material that the non see through doesn't have. I had the visor attached to it and when I deleted that material for the non see through model I forgot to attach it to the other visor material.

I fixed the problem and updated the model. I also added a pac/pcs of each model version. not gonna make a zip yet, will do it after extra recolors are made and the ones already made are fixed/finished.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 05:03:51 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

QueenYstella
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #519 on: September 05, 2014, 06:00:30 PM »

Thank you both for being such a help. I was certain I was doing something wrong since I'm pretty new to using this Brawlbox application.

Glad to know everything has been sorted out!

Flammie352
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #520 on: September 09, 2014, 03:58:10 PM »

I created an account just to say how well this one looks, and also to request a skin. The gravity suit concept from Metroid Prime.

Link: img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091121231247/metroid/images/d/d0/Beta_Gravity_Suit.png

I am loving the skins so far though.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #521 on: September 09, 2014, 04:15:45 PM »

Well I got the transparent Visor working now... I must've done something wrong last time. She looks really good in game man, especially with the Rim Lighting effect on her. Nice job once again, I love this model man.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #522 on: September 09, 2014, 09:05:49 PM »

I created an account just to say how well this one looks, and also to request a skin. The gravity suit concept from Metroid Prime.

Link: img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091121231247/metroid/images/d/d0/Beta_Gravity_Suit.png

I am loving the skins so far though.
    thanks and as for the skin, not sure yet.

Well I got the transparent Visor working now... I must've done something wrong last time. She looks really good in game man, especially with the Rim Lighting effect on her. Nice job once again, I love this model man.
    glad you got it to work, and thanks

pac progress

added slight rim effect for materials. re-doing rig and editing a few things so that few bone edits are needed. what I did before needed a lot of bone edits. all of those bone edits caused some glitches. after that stuff is done he will just need texture edits to look like his smash 4 self.

will also have a full rim version for anyone that may be interested in that, now that I know how to do it.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #523 on: September 13, 2014, 06:02:40 AM »

thanks and as for the skin, not sure yet.
    glad you got it to work, and thanks

pac progress

added slight rim effect for materials. re-doing rig and editing a few things so that few bone edits are needed. what I did before needed a lot of bone edits. all of those bone edits caused some glitches. after that stuff is done he will just need texture edits to look like his smash 4 self.

will also have a full rim version for anyone that may be interested in that, now that I know how to do it.

Do you take cash or credit? Kirby Dance

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #524 on: September 19, 2014, 01:46:41 PM »

Do you take cash or credit? Kirby Dance
    neither, I take downloads

as for progress, pac-man is almost done, just working on recolors. all of the glitches are gone now and the rig is ok I guess. my dolphin is slow so I am not sure how it looks in a faster pace game. either way sonic animations doesn't help.

also doing some texture edits for samus, redid all of the bold thick lines from the original other m textures and made them sharper. touched up on the morphball texture as well, I am not too good with texturing so it doesn't look great close up but it's looks good in game.

after the texture edits are done accurate smash 4 recolors will be made. I am also looking into some stuff to fix like the hair problem for the see through visor ver. if anyone found something that they wish to point out, let me know.

here are previews of samus with the texture edits and pac-man

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: