Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523293 times)
Lillith
Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #855 on: November 12, 2017, 11:30:00 PM »

Woah, they all look fantastic, hehehe. I love the Mewtwos~

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

bradical
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #856 on: November 13, 2017, 03:13:17 PM »

I just want to say that all of your work is amazing and I was so happy to see that you're modding again! I am also a little confused as to which game these new mods (Breath of the Wild, Pokken...) will be going to, Brawl or Sm4sh? Sorry if you specified anywhere, but I looked through the thread and I couldn't find anything definite.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #857 on: November 13, 2017, 11:24:45 PM »

I just want to say that all of your work is amazing and I was so happy to see that you're modding again! I am also a little confused as to which game these new mods (Breath of the Wild, Pokken...) will be going to, Brawl or Sm4sh? Sorry if you specified anywhere, but I looked through the thread and I couldn't find anything definite.
    Thanks! My mods are for both brawl and sm4sh. I'm making a brawl build and a sm4sh build. Each one will have exclusive character/costumes bcuz not all characters are in both versions.

Woah, they all look fantastic, hehehe. I love the Mewtwos~
    thanks, yeah. mewtwo has the most. might try to make shadow mewtwo a semi-clone. that or i'll try to give him his pokken moveset. if not then wut you see will fill all of his slots, lol.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #858 on: January 15, 2018, 01:34:37 AM »

I updated the Hyrule Warriors Link Pack with a new costume. It now includes Hyrule Warriors Fierce Deity Link

Link here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208097

If you have any issues or feedback to improve the mod feel free to leave them here. Especially Wii/Wii U users, it hasn't been tested on a Wii/Wii U just Dolphin. I wasn't able to lag test so I'm also concerned about that.

I will Update the pack again with another costume. Hyrule Warriors Breath of the Wild Link

I also have some new model previews from my build to show off, will get to that later this week.
    « Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 01:43:17 AM by iwantgames » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #859 on: January 15, 2018, 02:36:01 AM »

Ooooh, sweet.
    I um... I'll see about trying to test it out on Wii U, maybe tomorrow, maybe in a bit, depends on laziness, haha.

Edit: ...uhm... seems like i won't be doing things on Wii U for a while. I think my SD card just imploded.
    Was able to try this out though-- works with 3 FD Links out at the same time without lag, i think my SD card just failed to load the intended 4th, so no idea there. uh... Went on for 3 consecutive matches without issue before the SD card just went 'lolno', hopefully this helps at all? sorry for not being able to do more :<
    « Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 03:26:12 AM by Lillith » Logged

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #860 on: January 15, 2018, 11:04:16 PM »

Thanks for testing, and sorry about your sd card Sad

I haven't posted any of my build progress in awhile so this will be a lengthy post. First up is more Breath of the Wild stuff.

Breath of the Wild Link.

Link will be receiving 3 alts; Wild, Hylian, and Fierce Deity. WIP recolors in spoilers. Wild will receive some edits due to how link arms work in brawl. I had to drop naked link and replace it with hylian armor for this reason.

Breath of the Wild Ganondorf.

I will be replacing the default outfit for Ganondorf, don't want the default and calamity alt to share the same armor so I will be changing it up. Don't have previews atm. I am also adding a costume for Ganondorf, BotW Phantom Ganon armor.

Odyssey Mario.

For My build the mario cast that were present in the game will have their Odyssey look. Right now I only have default Mario and an early preview of one of his alts(Diddy Kong Hat/Costume). I will be making quite a few alts, will post them as I finish them.

Odyssey Peach.

Probably the most unpopular of all the mods i've shown off so far but I am going with peach go-to design for the mainline Mario games. Haven't gotten around to making any of her alts yet.
    « Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 11:10:06 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #861 on: January 15, 2018, 11:32:13 PM »

'Tis fine. My main method of doing stuff is Dolphin, anyway, haha.

n-no nekkid Link? awwww...
    I do love how Link has a visible quiver though, maybe a bit of a smaller touch, but great anyway.

Unpopular? ...I think Peach looks pretty well, pretty.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #862 on: January 16, 2018, 09:42:02 PM »

'Tis fine. My main method of doing stuff is Dolphin, anyway, haha.

n-no nekkid Link? awwww...
    I do love how Link has a visible quiver though, maybe a bit of a smaller touch, but great anyway.

Unpopular? ...I think Peach looks pretty well, pretty.
    yeah, for naked link to happen most or all of his animations would need to be remade. I added the Quiver and slate because Link isn't too high poly.

I didn't think anyone would be interested in peach cuz of her more detailed sm4sh and brawl design.

Also i want to try and release another mod this weekend, if you have a twitter you can vote here: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG/status/953157113731321856. If you don't have one you can post on the thread or vote in new poll. The Choices are Hyrule Warriors Sheik Pack, Hyrule Warriors Zelda Pack, and the HD Hyrule Warriors OoT Link.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #863 on: January 16, 2018, 10:05:01 PM »

Ah, darn, that's unfortunate.
    Oh? Really? That's intriguing.

well i may be strange, but i like style over detail, if that makes sense.

Don't have Twitter, but I'm going to say Zelda for that.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #864 on: January 18, 2018, 12:08:17 AM »

Ah, darn, that's unfortunate.
    Oh? Really? That's intriguing.

well i may be strange, but i like style over detail, if that makes sense.

Don't have Twitter, but I'm going to say Zelda for that.
    yeah, dat makes since.

The winner of the twitter and vault poll was the Hyrule Warriors Zelda Pack. I saw how the poll was going minutes after posting the poll on twitter so I went ahead and started Zelda. Atm all of her costumes are fixed(they import with broken/misplaced meshes). All that's left is to finish optimizing the default costume and finishing the last expression. After that I can rig and import them.

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic KCMM Old Timer Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #865 on: January 20, 2018, 05:31:09 AM »

Great job on the FD Link and I'm really looking forward to Zelda! Dolphin user as well so I can't say how well it works on Wii either.

I was wondering since you have access to the HW models, do you happen to have the Stalfos captain sword and shield? I made a Stalfos import but the weapon models for them were broken in the model rip I have.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #866 on: January 22, 2018, 10:24:33 PM »

Great job on the FD Link and I'm really looking forward to Zelda! Dolphin user as well so I can't say how well it works on Wii either.

I was wondering since you have access to the HW models, do you happen to have the Stalfos captain sword and shield? I made a Stalfos import but the weapon models for them were broken in the model rip I have.
    Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't have fixed weapons for Stalfos Captain. I had no plans to import him or any of his weapons so I never looked at or fixed any of his items. All model import broken if they use physics, some worse than others.

As for progress, unfortunately I didn't finish HW Zelda. I spent too much time on optimizing her default costume. As for how she affects gameplay. Right now she is similar to HW Link, lagless with 3. Since I have some more time i'll try and optimize her some more so that she'll be lagless or have very little lag with 4. hoping to have her done by this weekend. Here are some progress renders(Costumes & expressions)

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 10:25:42 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #867 on: January 23, 2018, 12:02:48 AM »

Zelda looks really nice! SS Zelda in particular looks absolutely adorable as always, haha.

uhhhhh I dunno if it's good to ask this, but any estimate on BotW Link? I'm super excited to see it happen-- I love the champion tunic, haha.

Good luck on finishing Zelda up! maybe I could do a rapier-like moveset for her. I dunno.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #868 on: January 23, 2018, 11:10:48 AM »

Zelda looks really nice! SS Zelda in particular looks absolutely adorable as always, haha.

uhhhhh I dunno if it's good to ask this, but any estimate on BotW Link? I'm super excited to see it happen-- I love the champion tunic, haha.

Good luck on finishing Zelda up! maybe I could do a rapier-like moveset for her. I dunno.
    lol, every seems to love that design the most.

BotW BotW Link or HW BotW Link? BotW BotW Link is for my build, will be released in a big pack. HW BotW Link i'll probably release after HW Sheik pack.

thanks, if you do decide to do it let me know and i'll rig her to mark and optimize the sword if needed.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #869 on: January 23, 2018, 03:50:37 PM »

Ah, alrighty then, fun~

ah, it'd still be a Zelda moveset, no need to do a separate rig, did a similar thing with TP Zelda before as a bit of a test haha.

Pages:  1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: