Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523297 times)
dRage
Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic KCMM Old Timer Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #870 on: January 23, 2018, 06:33:05 PM »

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't have fixed weapons for Stalfos Captain. I had no plans to import him or any of his weapons so I never looked at or fixed any of his items. All model import broken if they use physics, some worse than others.

Unfortunate but thanks for the answer. Don't think those are fixable, the sword already looks like a jumbled mess of vertices in Noesis before I export it and the shield doesn't export at all.

Anyway, Zelda is coming along nicely. Really looking forward to using her default HW costume in my next short.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #871 on: February 06, 2018, 12:22:14 AM »

Ah, alrighty then, fun~

ah, it'd still be a Zelda moveset, no need to do a separate rig, did a similar thing with TP Zelda before as a bit of a test haha.
    oh, ok

Unfortunate but thanks for the answer. Don't think those are fixable, the sword already looks like a jumbled mess of vertices in Noesis before I export it and the shield doesn't export at all.

Anyway, Zelda is coming along nicely. Really looking forward to using her default HW costume in my next short.
    oh, dat sucks.

As for progress. unfortunately I am having laptop problems. I have to figure out why it no charge, so progress on all of my previously shown mods are on hold. However, i am currently borrowing another laptop so I will still do some mods. They will be all new mods because I don't feel like restarting any of them. After I figure out the problem with my laptop and fix it I will continue working on my other mods.

I am also think of dropping the releasing everything at once into a build idea and will probably just release mods as I finish them. Will probably retexture everything in a certain style, add some new stuff(costumes and menu stuff), and make a build out of everything.
    « Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:49:21 AM by iwantgames » Logged

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #872 on: February 06, 2018, 01:38:21 AM »

Well, that's a bit unfortunate. Good luck on getting it back up and running!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

scorpionandjill
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #873 on: February 08, 2018, 12:39:38 PM »

i have a question those models are for smash wii u or for brawl and project m?

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #874 on: February 08, 2018, 05:29:58 PM »

brawl.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #875 on: February 09, 2018, 12:14:58 AM »

Well, that's a bit unfortunate. Good luck on getting it back up and running!
    yeah and tanks. I have a temp one to use in the meantime. so I will do all new mods until I get my charging problem figured out. then i'll go back to my old mods.

i have a question those models are for smash wii u or for brawl and project m?
    brawl.
    both

scorpionandjill
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #876 on: February 10, 2018, 10:42:20 AM »

Hell yeah!  Happy Face

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #877 on: February 13, 2018, 01:35:18 AM »

Here's some Hyrule Warriors Zelda and Sheik News/Progress

These are the models from the 3DS(Legends version) but with the high res textures from the Wii U version. They are lagless or at least they should be. Poly count started off similar to the brawl models and all i did was add expressions. Hopefully the expressions didn't push them over, looks like the HW devs left the heads unoptimized for rigging to the face bones. So duplicating them pushed the poly count up. Believe it shouldn't affect gameplay since they are hidden until needed, but if they do cause even a tiny bit of lag i can easily update the mods with optimized heads/expressions.

Warrior zelda

Ocarina of time warrior zelda

Twilight Princess warrior zelda

Skyward Sword warrior zelda

Was planning and tried to have both released last weekend but i ended up falling behind and they didn't make the release. The rigs are still beta and i will work on completing them throughout the week.

As for sheik, i just finished all of the model work. Will begin the rigging process and post previews late tomorrow to early Wednesday.

I will also be importing Hyrule Warriors Ganon and updating Hyrule Warriors Link and his costumes with the optimized 3DS(Legends) models so that we can have lagless versions of them too.
    « Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:39:04 AM by iwantgames » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #878 on: February 13, 2018, 01:46:25 AM »

Woah, sweet! They do still look pretty great due to the better textures.

would it be a bother to ask for Linkle's model? I'll try importing her myself, of course.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

dRage
    Global Moderator

« Reply #879 on: February 13, 2018, 01:08:10 PM »

From what I understand objects that aren't loaded (i.e. different faces) don't cause any lag so these models should be fine.

Really impressed that you managed to get the 3DS models. I was looking for those a while ago but from my research it seemed that no one was able to rip from HW legends.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #880 on: February 14, 2018, 01:54:52 AM »

Woah, sweet! They do still look pretty great due to the better textures.

would it be a bother to ask for Linkle's model? I'll try importing her myself, of course.
    yeah, they do.

I just asked for linkle's model, just waiting on a response.

From what I understand objects that aren't loaded (i.e. different faces) don't cause any lag so these models should be fine.

Really impressed that you managed to get the 3DS models. I was looking for those a while ago but from my research it seemed that no one was able to rip from HW legends.
    I was surprised, a friend just showed them out of the blue in the discord server that I'm in. So i asked for them so that i could import lagless versions of Zelda, Sheik, Ganon, and Link(Update).

that's what i think too. Zelda has 7k of polys and Sheik has 6k of polys with just the default heads.

dRage
    Global Moderator

« Reply #881 on: February 14, 2018, 02:07:39 PM »

They should be fine at those counts, yeah. I'll do some stress-testing anyway once you release them just to be sure.

It's amazing that the 3DS models are obtainable after all. From your previews they don't really look any different from the Wii U models so the lowered poly counts make them a perfect fit for Brawl. Could you maybe ask for Impa as well? I rigged and imported her Wii U model but since I only have very basic 3D modeling knowledge my optimization to make her work ingame is shoddy at best. I'd rather start from scratch with the Legends model.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #882 on: February 15, 2018, 01:35:26 AM »

They should be fine at those counts, yeah. I'll do some stress-testing anyway once you release them just to be sure.

It's amazing that the 3DS models are obtainable after all. From your previews they don't really look any different from the Wii U models so the lowered poly counts make them a perfect fit for Brawl. Could you maybe ask for Impa as well? I rigged and imported her Wii U model but since I only have very basic 3D modeling knowledge my optimization to make her work ingame is shoddy at best. I'd rather start from scratch with the Legends model.
    Alright, may give them to you pre-release so that you can test them and i can let people no.

I'll ask him for impa's model this weekend maybe, don't want to keep bothering him with too many model request. Do you need her model right away or do you think you could hold off for a little while?

I am hoping to have some sheik progress previews tomorrow morning, depends on if i wake up early and feel like getting up b4 having to get ready for work. Will be rigging her soon, just need to finish vertexing the neck area. Either Brawl sheik has no neck or HW sheik has too much neck.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #883 on: February 15, 2018, 05:09:16 AM »

I just asked for linkle's model, just waiting on a response.
    I was surprised, a friend just showed them out of the blue in the discord server that I'm in. So i asked for them so that i could import lagless versions of Zelda, Sheik, Ganon, and Link(Update).
    Thank you!

Either Brawl sheik has no neck or HW sheik has too much neck.
    That's definitely one hell of a weird though to have, haha.

dRage
    Global Moderator

« Reply #884 on: February 15, 2018, 01:02:20 PM »

Alright, may give them to you pre-release so that you can test them and i can let people no.

Sure, sounds good. I don't have access to my Wii right now but I should be able to test it on my Wii U (which I think is functionally the same as playing Brawl on a Wii).

I'll ask him for impa's model this weekend maybe, don't want to keep bothering him with too many model request. Do you need her model right away or do you think you could hold off for a little while?

That's cool, no need to pester him with requests. Would be nice to get it eventually but I don't need it right away.

Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: