Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523302 times)
iwantgames
Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #885 on: February 16, 2018, 01:56:43 AM »

Thank you!
    That's definitely one hell of a weird though to have, haha.
    He sed he give it to me, just gotta wait. He does a lot of stuff he he gets easily distracted and forget about stuff sometimes. It why i sed i might just ask him for a big zip/rar with all models.

it's both, brawl has little to no neck and warriors has giraffe neck

Sure, sounds good. I don't have access to my Wii right now but I should be able to test it on my Wii U (which I think is functionally the same as playing Brawl on a Wii).

That's cool, no need to pester him with requests. Would be nice to get it eventually but I don't need it right away.
    alright cool. I may just ask him for a zip/rar with all models so i don't have to keep pestering.

I have some sheik Progress! Expressions work fine, will have moving & FS eyes, Warriors as well as some custom recolors, and I did a beta/quick rig. Mainly need to touch up the rig for the scarf/neck area for both models.

Warriors Sheik

OoT Warriors Sheik

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 03:31:02 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #886 on: February 16, 2018, 04:33:53 PM »

hype.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic KCMM Old Timer Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #887 on: February 18, 2018, 12:31:14 PM »

I know this is an odd request but would it be possible to make a version of Zelda (HW default costume) that has one additional expression: default eyes and mouth open? To clarify, I plan to use her in my machinima series in which I employ lip synching but as I'm sure you're aware Zelda by default has no 'talk' expression unlike most characters. Her only expression with open mouth is her 'hurt' expression which sucks for normal dialogue. I know that it wouldn't appear ingame without animation edits but that's not an issue as I'm capturing all the lip synch footage directly from Brawlbox.

If that's too much of a hassle or you're already too far along with the mod then that's okay.

Either way, really hyped for the release. The Sheik previews are looking great already.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #888 on: February 21, 2018, 12:18:48 AM »

I know this is an odd request but would it be possible to make a version of Zelda (HW default costume) that has one additional expression: default eyes and mouth open? To clarify, I plan to use her in my machinima series in which I employ lip synching but as I'm sure you're aware Zelda by default has no 'talk' expression unlike most characters. Her only expression with open mouth is her 'hurt' expression which sucks for normal dialogue. I know that it wouldn't appear ingame without animation edits but that's not an issue as I'm capturing all the lip synch footage directly from Brawlbox.

If that's too much of a hassle or you're already too far along with the mod then that's okay.

Either way, really hyped for the release. The Sheik previews are looking great already.
    thanks!

I can just edit/merge the hurt and open mouth faces. I'll do it after I get the original release done.

Sheik Progress!

Sheik is finished and i will probably release her alongside Zelda. I had three people test Sheik on either Dolphin or Wii/Wii U and none of them experienced any problems, so release will Include:

- Expressions, working eyes, final smash eyes, specular materials, and metal materials
    - Lag free with four on screen
    - Wii U version's textures(1024x1024)
    - Hyrule Warriors Sheik's Hero of Time alt
    - Hyrule Warriors + (WIP) custom recolors

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #889 on: February 21, 2018, 02:32:56 PM »

Ooooh, sweet! Sheik looks really cool and I love how much the model fits in with Brawl on that gif alone.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #890 on: February 21, 2018, 03:03:43 PM »

excellent! Zelda and Sheik are the only 2 playable LoZ characters in Brawl who don't have HW incarnations

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #891 on: February 22, 2018, 05:31:24 AM »

Ooooh, sweet! Sheik looks really cool and I love how much the model fits in with Brawl on that gif alone.
    Kirby Dance

excellent! Zelda and Sheik are the only 2 playable LoZ characters in Brawl who don't have HW incarnations
    yeah, I'll be updating HW Link and importing HW Ganondorf with the 3ds models for a lagless versions of each to go with HW Zelda/Sheik. But since an import exist for both it won't be soon. Will probably doing a mod a two before doing one and another two before doing the other.

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic KCMM Old Timer Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #892 on: February 22, 2018, 08:22:24 AM »

I can just edit/merge the hurt and open mouth faces. I'll do it after I get the original release done.

Thanks, that's a huge help!

Sheik's looking like she was made for Brawl. I'm impressed that the 1024x1024 textures can be used without going over the filesize limit. Funny, this will probably end up making the 3DS models look better than the Wii U ones which had to use downsized textures (outside of Dolphin HD textures) to meet filesize limiations.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #893 on: February 23, 2018, 08:32:38 PM »

Thanks, that's a huge help!

Sheik's looking like she was made for Brawl. I'm impressed that the 1024x1024 textures can be used without going over the filesize limit. Funny, this will probably end up making the 3DS models look better than the Wii U ones which had to use downsized textures (outside of Dolphin HD textures) to meet filesize limiations.

Someone just made some brawl styled textures so she'll fit even better. I was able to use 1024x1024 textures because of how well optimized the model was. Hoping to be able to do the same for Zelda. Not sure if it was tested in vbrawl, pm, or both so i'll ask them and let you guys know.

I forgot to post about the poll here. Currently polling about who/what i should work on next after Hyrule Warriors Zelda and Hyrule Warriors Sheik. The options are Odysseys skins for the Mario cast, Some skins for Sonic, or some Skins for Samus and ZSS. Here's the link to twitter poll: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG/status/967013538177912832

If anyone doesn't have a twitter you can post below and let me know who you would like to vote for. 9 HOURS LEFT!

I will work on all options, will just prioritize the winner
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:43:19 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #894 on: February 23, 2018, 09:36:53 PM »

well, we have almost every samus suit and sonic form. if i had a twitter, id vote for odyssey.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #895 on: February 23, 2018, 09:51:25 PM »

Well I'm probably going to be the only one to vote for Metroid. aw.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #896 on: February 23, 2018, 09:58:17 PM »

well, we have almost every samus suit and sonic form. if i had a twitter, id vote for odyssey.
    I actually have some new content and replacements/updates to existing things for Samus and Sonic planned.

Well I'm probably going to be the only one to vote for Metroid. aw.
    Metroid is actually winning right now, 48% Metroid, 25% odyssey, and 27% Sanic
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:00:29 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #897 on: February 23, 2018, 10:24:10 PM »

Woah, that's a bit surprising. I'm happy enough knowing other people would like to see more Metroid stuff too, haha.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #898 on: February 24, 2018, 05:35:22 PM »

sounds good to me

Russell_SSB
    Hyper Kitten

Super Smash Bros. Frontier: The Battle Continues!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #899 on: February 27, 2018, 09:39:49 AM »

These new Hyrule Warriors packs look awesome! Hey, if I get back into making a Brawl project, do you mind if I use these over the Zelda characters?

Pages:  1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: