Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: [NEW] Where to start
Prime - 2 (18.2%)
Other M - 2 (18.2%)
Samus Returns - 7 (63.6%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages:  1 ... 59 60 61 [62]
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Hyrule Warriors Sheik Pack Released!  (Read 160289 times)
PDubs44
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #915 on: March 27, 2018, 07:48:59 PM »

Love your work! Can't wait for Hyrule Warriors Sheik and Zelda to be done Cheesy

iwantgames
Lol Kitten

Sm4sh Modder

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #916 on: March 27, 2018, 11:47:33 PM »

wonderful job, man
    Thanks!

That stare on HW Sheiks face, it make you feel like you've already lost, before the brawl even started.
    Oooooh, badass, hehehe.
    lol

Love your work! Can't wait for Hyrule Warriors Sheik and Zelda to be done Cheesy
    Thanks, and i just released Sheik

When i update Sheik She'll get and additional 5 costumes. As for Zelda, i forgot to mention it but i did get her back working in game. It was a filesize issue that cause her to not work, will try to optimize her some more so dat i can replace what i had to remove to get her working in game.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

Sm4sh Modder

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #917 on: April 10, 2018, 12:25:28 AM »

I have some updates:

1) Pretty much finished the model work for Metroid: Samus Returns Samus, currently UV'ing and slowly upping her poly count. I also started the base texturing for her. For the final result you can expect a look similar to sm4sh Samus. Below is a very old pic(forgot to post) but it's all i have atm haven't taken a new one yet.

2) Hyrule Warriors Zelda is completely fixed and i got everything to work. just need to get her specular textures added back to her pac/pcs files without crashing. if i have the time throughout the week(highly doubt it) i'll release her, other than that it'll be another weekend release.

3) I have some progress on my odyssey skins. Atm Luigi is the only one who has his brawl proportions and is fitted to his brawl skeleton. Below is pic of the default costumes and alts(in spoilers), they will have recolors. I have too many images as is so the recolors aren't present:

Mario(alts in spoiler)

He has 6+ more costumes but they are all recolors

Peach(alt in spoiler)

I have 2 more alts planned but they require major design changes. I'll post them here and if u guys like the changes i'll finish them

Luigi(alt in spoiler)

Bowser(alts in spoiler)

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 12:31:48 AM by iwantgames » Logged

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

PDubs44
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #918 on: April 12, 2018, 11:20:35 AM »

Everything is looking amazing. Can't wait for all of these to be released, you do incredible work man

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector KCMM Old Timer Heart Container Good Citizen

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #919 on: April 14, 2018, 03:39:58 AM »

Looking good. I'd love to have a proper fancy suit Bowser in Brawl! Peach's outfit from New Donk City would also be nice.

Pages:  1 ... 59 60 61 [62]
    Print
    Jump to: