Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10
Author Topic: The Official cBliss Character Recolors Project  (Read 69942 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 06:52:21 PM »

UTCP? I don't know what that is. Could you explain it?
    This.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55485.0
    why not make fox and falco have there assault constumes?
    I'm in favor of this idea. Why not give some characters an alt costume + recolors like with Wario. I wanted to make recolors of Meta Knight's original design and make the whole thing an alt.
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 06:55:35 PM by Chaos_Knight » Logged

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: May 29, 2013, 07:01:31 PM »

Well Snake's "recolors" are retextures, Sonic has different ring models, and some other characters have some different textures, so having every character (besides G&W of course) have atleast one or two retextures shouldn't feel too out of place. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: May 29, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »

This.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55485.0 I'm in favor of this idea. Why not give some characters an alt costume + recolors like with Wario. I wanted to make recolors of Meta Knight's original design and make the whole thing an alt.

Ahh. Thanks. I thought that was probably what it was.
    That is a pretty good idea. It could be set up half and half.

Well Snake's "recolors" are retextures, Sonic has different ring models, and some other characters have some different textures, so having every character (besides G&W of course) have atleast one or two retextures shouldn't feel too out of place. lol

When I say I want recolors, I don't mean I just want bland, boring colors, just that I want them to fit the origonals.

SSBBFREAK18
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: May 29, 2013, 07:47:00 PM »

I've got two Peach's I can give to you Smiley do I just upload them and give you the links or do I just PM them to you?

Dixie Kong for SSB4!!

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: May 29, 2013, 07:52:08 PM »

I've got two Peach's I can give to you Smiley do I just upload them and give you the links or do I just PM them to you?
    Just post the links here.

I have 3 of the 4 Yoshis that I need ready. Black, white, and minty. What should I have for the 4th? I was thinking maybe a chocolate colored Yoshi or Boshi.
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 08:19:07 PM by blazingflare » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #20 on: May 29, 2013, 08:40:05 PM »

Boshi would be cool

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: May 29, 2013, 09:02:44 PM »

ive got an idea for two costumes for LINK[not toon link]. brown tunic and purple tunic. i say brown cause its APPARENTLY[doubt it]a lost tunic color in oot. and purple cause it was one of his tunics in soul calibur II

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: May 29, 2013, 09:07:06 PM »

ive got an idea for two costumes for LINK[not toon link]. brown tunic and purple tunic. i say brown cause its APPARENTLY[doubt it]a lost tunic color in oot. and purple cause it was one of his tunics in soul calibur II
    Good ideas. Brown isn't a lost color. it was just a RBG hack that changed his color. The purple tunic was based off purple Link from 4 Swords

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: May 29, 2013, 09:34:51 PM »

I was thinking the LttP Link could work well for Toon Link, and we could perhaps make a couple based around the blue ring and the red ring, like TP Link has.

LttP Link Pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26895

Also, what do you think about a Picky Minch texture for Lucas, the way Ness has a Fuel texture?

Edit: Also, I definitely agree with having a 'Dark' character for everyone. Shadow Mario, Dark Samus, Dark / Dry Bowser, Shadow, etc... The great thing is, most characters already have dark forms like this made.
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:46:34 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

SSBBFREAK18
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: May 29, 2013, 09:59:42 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14631&Moderated=0

Here ^_^ use these Cheesy

Dixie Kong for SSB4!!

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 10:04:39 PM »

I was thinking the LttP Link could work well for Toon Link, and we could perhaps make a couple based around the blue ring and the red ring, like TP Link has.

LttP Link Pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26895

Also, what do you think about a Picky Minch texture for Lucas, the way Ness has a Fuel texture?

Edit: Also, I definitely agree with having a 'Dark' character for everyone. Shadow Mario, Dark Samus, Dark / Dry Bowser, Shadow, etc... The great thing is, most characters already have dark forms like this made.

There is already a LttP toon link. I don't think I would add any more unless I ran out of other textures. I might be able to make a picky minch texture for Lucas, but I don't know what a picky minch is Undecided. I am not going to use shadow mario because I would like to avoid emerald textures.

I am not so sure about the pinkish purple peach. It is a little too similar to regular peach. I really like that grey peach though. consider it added.
    Edit: The Link to the peach files just takes me to my mediafire page  Undecided
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:08:02 PM by blazingflare » Logged

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: May 29, 2013, 10:14:00 PM »

There is already a LttP toon link. I don't think I would add any more unless I ran out of other textures. I might be able to make a picky minch texture for Lucas, but I don't know what a picky minch is Undecided. I am not going to use shadow mario because I would like to avoid emerald textures.

I can make the Picky texture (he's a character from Earthbound; Porky's brother). I just wanted to run it by you before I did it.

I think I'll make a Giygas-influenced one for Ness, maybe Lucas - not like the red swirly texture you see everywhere, but one where his face is blue and eyes are red, like human enemies in the game when they attack under his influence.

Also, Shadow Mario doesn't necessarily need to be an emerald texture, though I understand the point.
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:15:47 PM by ShinF » Logged

Dio
    Extreme Kitten

I will go beyond the borders of humanity!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: May 29, 2013, 10:26:25 PM »

I am very interested in helping out with this. As I have made a few recolors for fun most of which are brawl like and have some nintendo reference style to them.

I think I could help out with Ganon if its OK.

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: May 29, 2013, 10:27:40 PM »

I am very interested in helping out with this. As I have made a few recolors for fun most of which are brawl like and have some nintendo reference style to them.

I think I could help out with Ganon if its OK.
    Please. Go right ahead. Any help is appreciated.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: May 29, 2013, 11:10:29 PM »

Giygas - influenced Ness is done. He's here if you want him for the dark texture - I did a quick render as well if you want to see him before you download it.

Render:
    Ignore the lines around the eye area - that's just my 3D program acting up. It always does that.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6szf50a7z1h6ddu/Giygas_Ness.zip

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10
    Print
    Jump to: