Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Author Topic: The Official cBliss Character Recolors Project  (Read 70408 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #90 on: June 01, 2013, 10:13:10 AM »

What tends to bug me is how Donkey Kong can get away with having different hair colors (even going as far as having green hair), and yet the Pokemon themselves can't have that similar treatment.
    Well there are a lot of other questionable things that Nintendo keeps doing in this series, plus don't forget that Sonic also had different shades of blue skin for his recolors, but yah it isn't as drastic as DK's.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: June 01, 2013, 01:37:09 PM »

I call Toon Link/Ness. Dunno if people are already doing it or not I'll make some anyway.

Also I'm going to remake Knight Luigi, we could use that for 07.

EDIT: Oh yeah, you could use this for Meta Knight: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29630

No need to do toon link or link. DarkDiety already made them for me. I just havn't updated the OP yet.

I've got a whole bunch of recolors for Toon Link, Kirby, Link and Sonic that you can use:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Name=*recolor*&ByUser=libertyernie (Wow, three years ago for some of them!)
    The Kirby ones have all the hats too.

Cool. Thanks. I will use your kirbys and probably your sonics too. I have question though first. Did you fix the kirby's final smash eyes or do they turn white?
    « Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 02:15:06 PM by blazingflare » Logged

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: June 01, 2013, 03:33:34 PM »

I have some Ganons for you if you need them. Also, why not use the default dark character textures from SSE for a slot. That way you can save the trouble of one less brawl styled texture.

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: June 01, 2013, 03:41:51 PM »

I have some Ganons for you if you need them. Also, why not use the default dark character textures from SSE for a slot. That way you can save the trouble of one less brawl styled texture.
    Sure. Either post the ganons here or PM them to me. The only thing stopping me from using the emerald characters would be that making CSP's for them would be difficult. I might use them though until I can fill the slot with something better.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: June 01, 2013, 03:57:39 PM »

Just curious: for the "gray/old/white" slot 08, would this include Toon Link's NES colors (orange-ish hair)? I could make a costume for Regular Link with those colors, if nobody has yet. I'll check, though.

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: June 01, 2013, 04:32:40 PM »

Just curious: for the "gray/old/white" slot 08, would this include Toon Link's NES colors (orange-ish hair)? I could make a costume for Regular Link with those colors, if nobody has yet. I'll check, though.
    You can make one if you want. But I was just going to put the regular grey link over that slot.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: June 01, 2013, 04:36:00 PM »

There's a regular gray link?

Anyway, if you want it, here it is: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32315
    I got bored and wanted to make one.

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: June 01, 2013, 04:55:05 PM »

There's a regular gray link?

Anyway, if you want it, here it is: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32315
    I got bored and wanted to make one.

That's the regular grey link.

That Link is nice, and I will probably use it in my personal set. But it looks too similar to regular link so I probably won't include it in this one.

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: June 01, 2013, 06:50:32 PM »

Sure. Either post the ganons here or PM them to me. The only thing stopping me from using the emerald characters would be that making CSP's for them would be difficult. I might use them though until I can fill the slot with something better.
    I'll post them.when I make a few more CSPs for them. Also, NOT the emerald characters. The Darks characters that the subspace shadow bugs replicate.

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Szasz
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: June 01, 2013, 07:57:56 PM »

When I was going through all of the Minty, Mars, and Maritime textures, I noticed that half of them have incorrect compression on them. Which is a big no no for cBliss. I fixed the compression on them as well as other errors and reuploaded them for this pack. The final smash eyes are messed up on characters like kirby, Pikachu, etc., so I had to fix that as well.

cBliss changed the order for all of the costumes so the slot 00 is deafault and slots 01, 02, and 03 are the red, green, and blue slots respectively. This meant that characters like Link, Sonic, Mario, etc. don't use their default color as their team color. Do you understand?

mmm I see. That's disappointing, but it could still work I guess. I just hope that no scrubs get confused between a character's default and their team colour during a ffa or something.

And yikes! you should let the unified team project know about that compression thing.

Lastly, if you are unaware and/or need some textures for the pokemon, the project:M team made three (four?) new ones for Lucario, and three new ones for all of Pokemon Trainer's.

edit*

oh and they made a new marth texture too.

edit edit*

Wow libertyernie those textures are really nice!

also, I know of a good Ike texture, but this website is being too glitchy for me to find it.
    « Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 08:23:32 PM by Szasz » Logged

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: June 01, 2013, 09:46:05 PM »

mmm I see. That's disappointing, but it could still work I guess. I just hope that no scrubs get confused between a character's default and their team colour during a ffa or something.

And yikes! you should let the unified team project know about that compression thing.

Lastly, if you are unaware and/or need some textures for the pokemon, the project:M team made three (four?) new ones for Lucario, and three new ones for all of Pokemon Trainer's.

edit*

oh and they made a new marth texture too.

Edit:
    Btw I am half way done with making the filler characters. I should have it done by say, 2:00 PM Pacific time tomorrow. That isn't the recolors btw.
    edit edit*

Wow libertyernie those textures are really nice!

also, I know of a good Ike texture, but this website is being too glitchy for me to find it.
    It isn't that big of a deal with the .pac compression being off. for the most part, you will never come across .pacs while playing multiplayer which is why some were wrong. I did still have to make my own download though because most of the recolors only came with a .pcs. Which again, is fine for vBrawl but isn't so good for cBliss.

I might grab the recolors from Project M or Brawl- for Poke trainer and lucario, but for sake of consistency, I will still use the minty, mars, and maritime colors for the team slot.
    « Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:50:18 PM by blazingflare » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #101 on: June 02, 2013, 12:36:52 AM »

You do know it says "Cephiroth" on the OP right?

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: June 02, 2013, 01:12:47 AM »

You do know it says "Cephiroth" on the OP right?
    Mario Facepalm
    Can't believe that I missed that. Thanks for telling me.

Edit:

Fixed. Also, I finally got the filler characters up. Download them to hold yourselves over until the actual recolors are done

Now to download cBliss for myself so I can finally try it out. 
    « Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:00:32 PM by blazingflare » Logged

Dio
    Extreme Kitten

I will go beyond the borders of humanity!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: June 02, 2013, 08:07:37 PM »

I happened to have an old Bower texture I never used. Could this be used for one of Bowser colors?

I have two Ganon Colors already done I just need to upload them which I will do later on today.
    The next two are being work on now.

I have two Ganon Colors already done I just need to upload them which I will do later on today.
    I was thinking you should try to get Shun_One's Hylian Hero Ganon. Its one of the best Ganon textures in the vault and I think it would make a great addition to the pack.
    « Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 08:28:33 PM by Dio » Logged

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: June 02, 2013, 10:38:59 PM »

I happened to have an old Bower texture I never used. Could this be used for one of Bowser colors?

The next two are being work on now.

I was thinking you should try to get Shun_One's Hylian Hero Ganon. Its one of the best Ganon textures in the vault and I think it would make a great addition to the pack.

I like that Bowser texture. If you can give me a link to the file I will add it.
    I will have to look up that Ganon texture.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
    Print
    Jump to: