Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Triple Rasta  (Read 26214 times)
ToadKart
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: June 23, 2013, 04:24:38 PM »

Still didn't work. All that did was get rid of the alloys. Ugh, I really don't know why this won't work for me.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: June 25, 2013, 07:32:20 PM »

why dont you try using the pack i posted on the op?
    a regular css with different icons
    just to test and we can go from there
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 07:33:42 PM by Mr.MW » Logged

ToadKart
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: June 25, 2013, 10:42:47 PM »

I tired just using your GCT file, but it messed up my CSS icons(some were off screen and overlapping each other) and it froze at the SSS. I'm using the stage expansion code, and I don't think that was in the GCT posted in the OP because the SSS didn't have very many stages which caused it to freeze.

Do you have a text version of all your codes or could upload all of the folders and hacks that were in the video as a pack? I could probably get it to work from there, but besides starting with a clean slate and using the GCT in the OP, I can't get it to work with my current setup.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: September 01, 2013, 10:58:48 AM »

Hey I hope i'm not necroposting with this, but i'm just curious if any progress is being made toward making this godsend compatible with Riivo. I remember someone bringing this up before because of the obvious filesize issues, and I was hoping to maybe rekindle a desire to get it working on Riivo.
    My own SD is about 1.7 gigs, and thats with the stage expansion, cBliss, and a fair amount of PSAs, but no more than 10. I was considering moving back to Gecko just to be able to use Triple Rasta, especially now that they figured out sfx hacks for it. That is, until I saw the size of my SD, and that really got me thinking about how it seems that Riivo is almost necessary to use Triple Rasta to its fullest extent, at least with cBliss and that Stage Expansion in the picture. I'm really not sure how big my SD would be without those, but the SE, Cbliss, and Triple Rasta are about the most groundbreaking things to be developed for brawl modding, at least in my opinion.
    Mr. MW, I dont really know what it would take to get it working on Riivo at this point, Im not much a programmer at all so I've just got my opinion, but It would be the best thing ever if you could pick up getting this working on Riivo again. There are so many PSAs out there and only so much room, with the physical roster size and gecko's filesize working against us hackers, you would be helping out the lot.
    Thanks for your time MW, I really do love your work.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 11:01:01 AM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: September 01, 2013, 01:42:41 PM »

the only problem that has not let me go foward on riivo is that this code is heavily based on the file patch code.
    it affects the file patch code which then affects the name of the folder of where the hacks are stored.
    as the file patch code is an "on the fly" system, hacks can be exchanged simultaneously.
    as opposed to riivo, it is possible that riivo does not allow for this "on the fly" system.
    meanig it only loads hacks once.
    also, the directories for your hacks are hard coded into riivo, so instead of affecting folders from the file patch code you would have to affect folders from within riivo; i would have to find a code that messes with riivos internal memory.
    being that the file patch code now suports sfx, and that i already figured how to apply sfx to any roster, i see little future in riivo progress.
    the only way i would check riivo out, is if i find a way to do what mr.bean200mvr did with mkwii(he added about 125 custom stages)
    but giving it a quick glance i dont remember seeing any codes, just a buch of xmls and folders.
    at the moment im working on adding css icons from two folders into one screen, giving the advantage of not having to refresh ur css in order to see ur new hackset...

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #50 on: September 01, 2013, 01:52:21 PM »

the only problem that has not let me go foward on riivo is that this code is heavily based on the file patch code.
    it affects the file patch code which then affects the name of the folder of where the hacks are stored.
    as the file patch code is an "on the fly" system, hacks can be exchanged simultaneously.
    as opposed to riivo, it is possible that riivo does not allow for this "on the fly" system.
    also, the directories for your hacks are hard coded into riivo, so instead of affecting folders from the file patch code you would have to affect folders from within riivo; i would have to find a code that messes with riivos internal memory.
    being that the file patch code now suports sfx, and that i already figured how to apply sfx to any roster, i see little future in riivo progress.
    the only way i would check riivo out, is if i find a way to do what mr.bean200mvr did with mkwii(he added about 125 custom stages)
    but giving it a quick glance i dont remember seeing any codes, just a buch of xmls and folders.
    at the moment im working on adding css icons from two folders into one screen, giving the advantage of not having to refresh ur css in order to see ur new hackset...
    Wow... 3 packs of sc_selcharacter on 1 screen... Is that even possible?!
    I mean... Screen would have to be huge, or icons would be very small...
    Is it possible with a... "cBliss-ish" way? Having them in the CSPs...
    Or Like... Being able to switch CSS with a button or something like this?
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 01:53:13 PM by Akeno-sempai » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: September 03, 2013, 11:35:11 PM »

I see thats too bad. I'll stay tuned to this Topic to see if any development is made for Riivo.
    But having all the css icons on one screen sounds insanely cool, though once again to fill every slot with different PSAs still sounds pretty improbable with a 2 gig limit.

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: September 04, 2013, 01:34:14 AM »

The thing with this code is that you dont need to fill every slotl; the game will just load default iso costumes/psa's if it does not detect any hacks installed at certain folder

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: September 04, 2013, 12:59:09 PM »

I was guessing as much, but if every extra icon is on the same css you'll have several instances where there are, for exaple three Toon Link icons, or two Donkey Kong icons, all on the same screen without purpose. Maybe if it was possible to only use a few extra Icons from say, the second roster to use the limited PSAs that are allowed, avoiding a cluttered CSS.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: September 04, 2013, 03:44:30 PM »

well actually its possible at the moment to add 3 extra psa's.
    even a total of 18 more PSA's
    from a second folder
    But:
    i dont know if to per-sue it,
    as the amount of seperate csp's and css icons are limited.

its based on this system which replaces zss, but in this case we use 3 extra icons...
    <a href="http://youtu.be/slbswEXhbmM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/slbswEXhbmM</a>

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 03:57:32 PM by Mr.MW » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: