Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 30
Author Topic: Villager Joins the Brawl! -Released!-  (Read 155029 times)
GoMB-BallGamer4774
Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #345 on: March 07, 2014, 05:58:23 PM »

as am i.  and of course there's no rush, i simply do things when i can.  speaking of, next week is my spring break, so i can half promise an update with at least the Throws by next Sunday.  i still need to make a few more of the Catch animations, and i've been messing around with the Final Smash a bit, so far only being able to throw it into an infinite loop.  so yes, an update soonish.
Awesome. Can't wait!

babyblinx1
Advanced Kitten

I'm the mayor, do what I say.....OR ELSE

View Profile Awards
« Reply #346 on: March 13, 2014, 03:38:06 PM »

as am i.  and of course there's no rush, i simply do things when i can.  speaking of, next week is my spring break, so i can half promise an update with at least the Throws by next Sunday.  i still need to make a few more of the Catch animations, and i've been messing around with the Final Smash a bit, so far only being able to throw it into an infinite loop.  so yes, an update soonish.
Neato! Sothis Final Smash will include the bees and Restti, I think. Besides this, This is the best PSA I've seen so far!

Snoopy
Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #347 on: March 13, 2014, 08:28:51 PM »

Neato! So this Final Smash will include the bees and Resetti, I think. Besides this, This is the best PSA I've seen so far!

why thank you.  i believe it's a great PSA as well.  but the Final Smash actually won't have Resetti (can't make him spawn), nor will it have Bees (i'd rather not just cheap out and use Pit's, plus i couldn't get the Tree in without a ton of extra work, and it never looked quite right even when it was in).

i can say that it'll involve this though...

so while i'm here, i'd like to ask a question.  if i were to have an .rel made for the Villager, who would you like to see him over?  personally, i'd like to do Wario, so that i could have both the Male and Female Villagers without needing to swap files.  that'd also let us have the icon, victory song, and all that stuff too, without it messing with anyone else's.  plus i'm not too fond of Wario.  this port would be in addition to the BrawlEx and P:M versions, so keep that in mind.

kangaroogreen
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #348 on: March 13, 2014, 09:16:39 PM »

so while i'm here, i'd like to ask a question.  if i were to have an .rel made for the Villager, who would you like to see him over?  personally, i'd like to do Wario, so that i could have both the Male and Female Villagers without needing to swap files.  that'd also let us have the icon, victory song, and all that stuff too, without it messing with anyone else's.  plus i'm not too fond of Wario.  this port would be in addition to the BrawlEx and P:M versions, so keep that in mind.

Oh my gosh Wario would be perfect. There's actually nothing over him, so it would work out fantastic.
    And Final Smash looking good so far. Smiley

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #349 on: March 14, 2014, 03:05:44 AM »

well with brawlex you can make have its own slot so why would you replace wario?you can also add textures with brawlex(no cbliss needed)

also if you really want him brawlex friendly you should swap his effect file for an enemy effect file so it doesnt conflict with pit or pit ports/psas

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #350 on: March 14, 2014, 07:07:50 AM »

since i will be able to do stuff today, i can actually try to get resetti to spawn. i am pretttyyy sure i know how to

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #351 on: March 14, 2014, 08:49:16 AM »

Oh my gosh Wario would be perfect. There's actually nothing over him, so it would work out fantastic.
    And Final Smash looking good so far. Smiley

why thank you.  i've got the Final Smash almost the way i want it, just needs a little more work, then that's done.  and +1 for the Wario port.  hopefully Pit can actually be ported, i have no idea how to do it, nor how it works...

well with brawlex you can make have its own slot so why would you replace wario?you can also add textures with brawlex(no cbliss needed)

also if you really want him brawlex friendly you should swap his effect file for an enemy effect file so it doesnt conflict with pit or pit ports/psas
    this port would be in addition to the BrawlEx and P:M versions, so keep that in mind.

thanks for actually bothering to read my entire post.

since i will be able to do stuff today, i can actually try to get resetti to spawn. i am pretttyyy sure i know how to

if you're thinking of trying the Spawn Item command, good luck.  i tried it, and got nothing from it.  i could get items and Pokemon/Assist Trophy projectiles, but never the actual Pokemon/Assist Trophy.  at this point, he's not too important.  plus, with as long as he stays, it might cause issues if you get the Smash Ball again before he disappears.  what i've got now works quite nicely.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #352 on: March 14, 2014, 09:00:16 AM »

why thank you.  i've got the Final Smash almost the way i want it, just needs a little more work, then that's done.  and +1 for the Wario port.  hopefully Pit can actually be ported, i have no idea how to do it, nor how it works...

thanks for actually bothering to read my entire post.

if you're thinking of trying the Spawn Item command, good luck.  i tried it, and got nothing from it.  i could get items and Pokemon/Assist Trophy projectiles, but never the actual Pokemon/Assist Trophy.  at this point, he's not too important.  plus, with as long as he stays, it might cause issues if you get the Smash Ball again before he disappears.  what i've got now works quite nicely.
    i did readed the entire post but i just tough why still the same, rel ports are a thing of the past now imo most ppl stopped rel porting over brawl chars ever since its possible to just add them.

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #353 on: March 14, 2014, 12:17:26 PM »

which is why i said an .rel port will be IN ADDITION to a BrawlEx version.  there are still lazy people like myself that haven't switched over to BrawlEx, so an .rel port would be the best way to delay the inevitable switch.  or for the people that watch the tutorials, and think that it's magic and confusing, again myself included.  i've already had someone volunteer to make the BrawlEx version, so don't worry about it.  just know that there will be many versions of the Villager in the final release.

Pikezer1337
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #354 on: March 14, 2014, 12:36:26 PM »

which is why i said an .rel port will be IN ADDITION to a BrawlEx version.  there are still lazy people like myself that haven't switched over to BrawlEx, so an .rel port would be the best way to delay the inevitable switch.  or for the people that watch the tutorials, and think that it's magic and confusing, again myself included.  i've already had someone volunteer to make the BrawlEx version, so don't worry about it.  just know that there will be many versions of the Villager in the final release.
    Ah, so this might be why the game freezes when I try to play as the Beta 2 villager on BrawlEx:p

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #355 on: March 14, 2014, 01:10:44 PM »

Ah, so this might be why the game freezes when I try to play as the Beta 2 villager on BrawlEx:p
    that cant be the reason at all, brawlex version wont have anything diferent than you normaly add a clone on brawlex so you did forget some files probably that pit has and villager doesnt  which you need to download from the recources

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #356 on: March 14, 2014, 05:24:10 PM »

ah ok good point

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

babyblinx1
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #357 on: March 14, 2014, 08:42:23 PM »

why thank you.  i believe it's a great PSA as well.  but the Final Smash actually won't have Resetti (can't make him spawn), nor will it have Bees (i'd rather not just cheap out and use Pit's, plus i couldn't get the Tree in without a ton of extra work, and it never looked quite right even when it was in).

i can say that it'll involve this though...

Wario is PERFECT! I never use him! Cheesy Now about this picture... Let me Sherlock Holmes it for a min. So, He would select no, and the screen would go black, or "Reset". Then all enemies would take damage, 40-80%. Then a launch (Optional) and it ends. I'd laugh and say "Holy ****!" If Nintendo had the same Final Smash, but in their form.

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #358 on: March 15, 2014, 11:45:38 PM »

Wario is PERFECT! I never use him! Cheesy Now about this picture... Let me Sherlock Holmes it for a min. So, He would select no, and the screen would go black, or "Reset". Then all enemies would take damage, 40-80%. Then a launch (Optional) and it ends. I'd laugh and say "Holy ****!" If Nintendo had the same Final Smash, but in their form.

well, you more or less nailed it.  i actually have him shaking his head Yes, then the screen going black, and all enemies taking damage while the screen is black.  so it's more of a Save of Scariness rather than the Reset of Doom.

so i have another question.  i know i said i was going to release another update tomorrow, and i'm fully prepared to do so, but would you guys mind having a 96.875% done Final Smash with it, or should i try to get it fully done first?  right now i'm having some trouble getting the Screen Tint to work, when it did just fine previously. 

the update will have the Throws done, the Final Smash (almost) done, and a new present...

although right now it's just the Hat.  i thought i at least got the Slingshot Bullet in, but it doesn't feel like playing nicely right now, and getting the Slingshot itself in will take some extra work, since i need to replace Pit's Bow with it, whereas i have it on the Villager's character model instead.

babyblinx1
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #359 on: March 16, 2014, 02:39:49 AM »

so i have another question.  i know i said i was going to release another update tomorrow, and i'm fully prepared to do so, but would you guys mind having a 96.875% done Final Smash with it, or should i try to get it fully done first?  right now i'm having some trouble getting the Screen Tint to work, when it did just fine previously. 

the update will have the Throws done, the Final Smash (almost) done, and a new present...

although right now it's just the Hat.  i thought i at least got the Slingshot Bullet in, but it doesn't feel like playing nicely right now, and getting the Slingshot itself in will take some extra work, since i need to replace Pit's Bow with it, whereas i have it on the Villager's character model instead.

The update is useful for tomorrow, then you can work on what needs to be fixed after feedback WHILE working on the Final Smash.

That Kirby hat looks awesome! Cheesy

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 30
    Print
    Jump to: