Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wario Textures????  (Read 3078 times)
Pinutk™
Extreme Kitten

It's Pinutbutter jelly time!!!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: July 04, 2009, 02:01:22 PM »

Ok this is kinda a stupid question but. I'm trying to make a Wario texture right. Well Wario has his biker/wario ware uniform while on the other hand wario has his Mario Bros clothes(my perrfered one) well I want to know If I can use a texture that I made with his Mario Bros clothes and use that to replace one of his biker/wario ware clothes his  textures are here

Wario
    00-Original (WarioWare)
    01-Red (WarioWare)
    02-Green (WarioWare)
    03-Blue (WarioWare)
    04-Black & Red (WarioWare)
    05-Orange & Blue (WarioWare)
    06-Original (Overall)
    07-Red (Overall)
    08-Green (Overall)
    09-Blue (Overall)
    10-WarioLand 2 color (Overall)
    11-WarioLand 3 color (Overall)

Wario Texture List made by Stack Smash  Grin

Please stop by my site!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 02:14:48 PM »

Its possible, but there's a problem. When a Biker replaces an overralls costume, nothing will happen (I mean non freezing no matter what), BUT if you replace a Biker with an overralls, once you grab your opponent, it WILL crash. It happened to me.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Pinutk™
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 03:12:04 PM »

Its possible, but there's a problem. When a Biker replaces an overralls costume, nothing will happen (I mean non freezing no matter what), BUT if you replace a Biker with an overralls, once you grab your opponent, it WILL crash. It happened to me.
    Thanks Shadow I'll just use an overall texture then. Also hows everything been going since you left? Plasma Kirby wished you were still on the team. It sucks now you always kept it "alive" also he made a spiritomb texture and he said you could help him or something

Please stop by my site!

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »

Thanks Shadow I'll just use an overall texture then. Also hows everything been going since you left? Plasma Kirby wished you were still on the team. It sucks now you always kept it "alive" also he made a spiritomb texture and he said you could help him or something
    Everything's been great, except the fact a lost my dearest friend lately (Not the smasher lol).

Spiritomb? What kind of help? I've been messing with Kirbon lately, I was able to darken his eyes enough to make it look purple. I'll go ahead, and take a look at it.

Pinutk™
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 06:22:37 PM »

Everything's been great, except the fact a lost my dearest friend lately (Not the smasher lol).

Spiritomb? What kind of help? I've been messing with Kirbon lately, I was able to darken his eyes enough to make it look purple. I'll go ahead, and take a look at it.
    XD but I can't link you cuz your banned but he said he made it like he made Kirbon and he needs help with FS eyes agian lol

Please stop by my site!

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 06:57:07 PM »

XD but I can't link you cuz your banned but he said he made it like he made Kirbon and he needs help with FS eyes agian lol
    ..? I can visit the site just fine. Only change I got in Kirbon, is that I made the unwanted part lighter.

Pinutk™
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 10:03:31 AM »

I t

..? I can visit the site just fine. Only change I got in Kirbon, is that I made the unwanted part lighter.
    I thought you were "permabanned" from it

Please stop by my site!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: