Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 22
Author Topic: It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer  (Read 167915 times)
Don Jon Bravo
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: July 23, 2013, 09:51:46 PM »

Hello IE6, welcome to the community
    this officially bumps the file patch code to v4.0
    XD
    Just wanted to say thanks for all ur code tutorial videos on ur youtube page, i dont think u ever released ur modified dolphin debugger lol
    i haven tried this, but u are aware that brawlbox can now edit soundbrsar;
    do you think exporting to bnk format will be too much for black jax to handle?

i also think that the title RSBE can confuse people easily lol

well i am now in the mood to update 3.5.3, giving u guys the ability for 3 rosters and each now with their own soundbanks
    XD
    « Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:08:12 PM by Mr.MW » Logged

InternetExplorer
    Advanced Kitten

SKRAAAAA

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: July 23, 2013, 10:11:40 PM »

Technically I never made a custom Dolphin debugger, I simply compiled the DebugFast build of Dolphin, which anyone can do after pulling the source.

I think Super Sawndz is the most user-friendly and efficient way to handle sound effects, and BBox support would be great but Black Jax should be focusing on more important things, since we already have a tool for this that works.

Screw the confusion, I'm all about da puns.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: July 23, 2013, 10:23:57 PM »

Technically I never made a custom Dolphin debugger, I simply compiled the DebugFast build of Dolphin, which anyone can do after pulling the source.
    mk
    I think Super Sawndz is the most user-friendly and efficient way to handle sound effects, and BBox support would be great but Black Jax should be focusing on more important things, since we already have a tool for this that works.
    yea
    ur right
    Screw the confusion, I'm all about da puns.
    lol
    indeed
    « Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:26:37 PM by Mr.MW » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: July 24, 2013, 12:54:15 AM »

well now im running into issue's with it... now the sounds wont even do anything.. :/

20.bnk - falcon
    44.bnk - snake
    223.bnk - character select screen calls/characall

i think it has to be filesize issue's..

note:
    im using the file patch code 3.5.1 and the stage expansion pack 5.3 with tracklist modifier... idk if the stage expansion pack would cause issue's with this code tho ._.

ok nvm... i got it working now! except i went over snakes sfx size limit.. freezes when clicking on him
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 02:51:40 AM by DSX8-sama » Logged

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2013, 08:59:58 AM »

Replacement SoundBank Engine
    RSBE
    I see what you did there Wink

But anyways good work IE on the program.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: July 24, 2013, 10:21:11 AM »

well now im running into issue's with it... now the sounds wont even do anything.. :/

20.bnk - falcon
    44.bnk - snake

note:
    im using the file patch code 3.5.1 and the stage expansion pack 5.3 with tracklist modifier... idk if the stage expansion pack would cause issue's with this code tho ._.

ok nvm... i got it working now! except i went over snakes sfx size limit.. freezes when clicking on him

It COULD be possible that the tracklist modifier may clash with the code. I recently discovered that Dant's old Alternate Stage Loader codes don't play nice with RSBE and will cause the game to freeze on the SSS. Turn off Tracklist modifier and try RSBE.

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: July 24, 2013, 10:52:15 AM »

It COULD be possible that the tracklist modifier may clash with the code. I recently discovered that Dant's old Alternate Stage Loader codes don't play nice with RSBE and will cause the game to freeze on the SSS. Turn off Tracklist modifier and try RSBE.

If this is true .. damn I Will preffer Dantarion´s alternate stage loader Sad

InternetExplorer
    Advanced Kitten

SKRAAAAA

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2013, 10:58:54 AM »

If I know what memory addresses these codes use then I can probably modify RSBE's memory addresses so that it doesn't clash. That's not a guarantee, though.

Dantarion
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: July 24, 2013, 12:19:22 PM »

Yeah, honestly, I have no idea where in memory those old codes used memory. Now that I know better, I could just use the stack, but I didn't know better back then Tongue

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: July 24, 2013, 12:46:48 PM »

Has anyone got this working on Dolphin emulator? I can't seem to get it to work. The sfx file size is 600kb on Marth.

InternetExplorer
    Advanced Kitten

SKRAAAAA

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2013, 12:48:30 PM »

Has anyone got this working on Dolphin emulator? I can't seem to get it to work. The sfx file size is 600kb on Marth.
    I wrote this code in Dolphin so it should work fine. Remember to leave an empty line at the bottom of the .ini file after you add the code. Also remember to include the FPC as well.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: July 24, 2013, 12:51:39 PM »

I'm sorry but which .ini file? I use ocarina to enter the codes. I also have the FPC code

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: July 24, 2013, 12:59:22 PM »

20.bnk - falcon
    44.bnk - snake

note:

you got it working using tracklist moddifier? D:

Yeah, honestly, I have no idea where in memory those old codes used memory. Now that I know better, I could just use the stack, but I didn't know better back then Tongue

As far I remember your stage loader codes and youe custom song loader code cant be  used at the same time, because memory addresses, but I still preffer your stage loader code than RSBE or your custom song loader but, if there is a way to make those codes work together, that would be really, really good  Shocked
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 01:05:45 PM by shadowXtreme » Logged

InternetExplorer
    Advanced Kitten

SKRAAAAA

« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2013, 01:08:09 PM »

I'm sorry but which .ini file? I use ocarina to enter the codes. I also have the FPC code
    Dolphin has built-in Gecko code support so there's no need to use Ocarina or any homebrew application. Just make sure "enable cheats" is selected in the config. Then, open the ini file at: dolphin/User/GameConfig/RSBE01.ini

At the bottom of that file, add codes in this format:
    $Code title
    XXXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
    XXXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
    [empty space at bottom of file]

The "$" is important. Once you've added all your codes in this way, go back into Dolphin, right-click Brawl and select "Properties", and go to the Gecko Codes tab to select all your codes. Then, launch Brawl as normal and your codes will work.

DarkPikachu
    Angel Kitten

complexity == fun

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: July 24, 2013, 01:51:40 PM »

how have I not noticed this? Shocked

awesome! Grin

Diddy Kong mentiond there's some SFX that glitch when replaced... >_>
    is the engine still unfinished??

Quote: Friedslick6
    you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
    But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
    you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
    You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 22
    Print
    Jump to: