Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22
Author Topic: It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer  (Read 169048 times)
BlackJax96
Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: August 03, 2013, 12:15:17 PM »

Also... I asked about bb being able to edit .bnk files sometime... and here is bj's reply...
    so... uhh... maybe? depends on what you wanna do i suppose... Grin

I looked at a bnk file myself (I was originally relying on information provided by someone else) and it turns out that it's actually a GROUP of rwsd files.

Sawndz lists files by group (because groups are named nicely), and a bnk is just the group of files exported in order with a few extra values at the end. A better extension for it would be .grp, as there are already bank files with the extension .brbnk.

I'll add support for exporting groups of files from BB to .grp with the same values at the end. Then you can just rename it to .bnk to work with this code.

You can find groups in Brawlbox under snd/group.
    « Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 12:33:34 PM by Young Lad » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: August 03, 2013, 01:22:50 PM »

can someone provide me with their custom "7.bnk"
    its the one with the menu sounds and character announcers...
    doing some fun stuff
    thanks

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: August 12, 2013, 07:08:11 AM »

Finally found some spare time to read these pages and test the code. Found all my questions answered from page 1 to 3.

This is splendid. I can finally stop messing with several USBs for different ISOs for SFXs. Great job, InternetExplorer and Dantarion, glad to see PM sharing something with the community.

Drevis2
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: August 12, 2013, 08:04:17 AM »

Nice! But I have a problem, when I put the sound code in, the hacks stop working, when I put it out, the hecks work again. Do I need to do something with the code? o3o

I really can't think of a good signature...

ValTroX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: August 13, 2013, 10:29:37 AM »

Can someone make a Project m codeset with this code in? I've been trying for a couple of hours with no luck :/

If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

BraveDragonWolf
    Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #140 on: August 13, 2013, 05:51:59 PM »

This is quite impressive. I had a thought of switching back to gecko, but I must keep using Riivolution. But if it could be possible for someone to re-program gecko OS to read .xml files like Riivolution...

HyperrCrow
    Mega Kitten

Fox, because Melee.

• Awards Novice Restorer

« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2013, 09:01:02 PM »

Can someone make a Project m codeset with this code in? I've been trying for a couple of hours with no luck :/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/knka1a6ll54apqq/RSBE01.gct

ValTroX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #142 on: August 14, 2013, 02:17:44 AM »

thanks a whole bunch HyperrCrow, worked like a charm Smiley
    Edit: Im getting a freeze when trying to load the result screen, the in-game sounds work perfectly though. I replaced Ike sounds with his jap voice using super sawnds and inserted this file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9b8jo4184qonzw4/JPN_Ike.rar (it's on the vault, by ds22). If I remove the .bnk, the game has no problems, but I ripped through super sawnds too, so it shouldn't have any problems Sad
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 03:36:17 AM by ValTroX » Logged

If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

HyperrCrow
    Mega Kitten

Fox, because Melee.

• Awards Novice Restorer

« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2013, 05:56:20 AM »

Edit: Im getting a freeze when trying to load the result screen, the in-game sounds work perfectly though. I replaced Ike sounds with his jap voice using super sawnds
    It sounds like you might have gone over his filesize limit. Either that or one of the sounds isn't mono. All sounds have to be almost exactly the same length and have to be mono, RSBE doesn't support stereo.

ValTroX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #144 on: August 14, 2013, 11:42:59 AM »

I found a thread that had them, they work perfectly, thanks for all the help HyperrCrow Smiley

luigi12
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #145 on: August 19, 2013, 12:39:32 PM »

Can someone help me out here
    i Just recently got Jrush's Terra(King dedede),Aqua(Jigglypuff),and Ven(ness),and he put there sfx on a .bnk file
    i inserted the Replacement SoundBank Engine v1.11 code and put the .bnk files in the sfx folder that i made in the pf folder.
    I used Riivoultion(sorry if i spelled that wrong)to test it out,but all i got was there Normal voices.Do i use Gecko for this or can i still use Riivoultion?
    Anyone reply to this i need to know what i did wrong,and how can i fix this.

HyperrCrow
    Mega Kitten

Fox, because Melee.

• Awards Novice Restorer

« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2013, 01:40:32 PM »

Do i use Gecko for this or can i still use Riivoultion?
    Anyone reply to this i need to know what i did wrong,and how can i fix this.
    This is for Gecko

luigi12
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #147 on: August 19, 2013, 04:49:02 PM »

and one more question,What is the filelimit on the bnk files to work on brawl?

HyperrCrow
    Mega Kitten

Fox, because Melee.

• Awards Novice Restorer

« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2013, 01:12:01 AM »

You'll have to look back at the old posts and see what the others say. I have no experience with anything except the 7.bnk file

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: August 20, 2013, 06:57:20 PM »

Internet explorer, do you know how the 7.bnk is handled by the game
    It seems like the games loads character packs once u choose a character
    but
    the 7.bnk which controlls character announcers and menu sounds is only called once and is never loaded again...
    do you think it would be possible to "refresh" these group of sounds by a button activator code or something?

I was able to get 3 rosters like in the video, and each with their respective custom sfx, psa, etc. but havent released the codes because i need to fix the character announcer call issue

On another note, is there like a thread or something that states what each number/group/bnk affects?

<a href="http://youtu.be/XDBuxai7NSI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/XDBuxai7NSI</a>

« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 07:04:05 PM by Mr.MW » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22
    Print
    Jump to: