Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22]
Author Topic: It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer  (Read 167906 times)
[TLoZ]Link
Advanced Kitten

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

View Profile Awards
« Reply #315 on: June 22, 2014, 05:09:50 AM »

some random problem first dayviewing now, the psa is in charge of SFX control, not the costume so it's strange that a costume is dictating if an SFX works or not
Yeah, I honestly don't know what seems to be the problem. I am trying different things right now hoping it will fix.

Diddy Kong
Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #316 on: June 22, 2014, 03:42:28 PM »

Yeah, I honestly don't know what seems to be the problem. I am trying different things right now hoping it will fix.
    shoren ALL the clips in the sound clips in the file OR
    change the frequency in the white box in audacity to 6000 and reimport the wavs

the voices will shound like [censored] but they will work

[TLoZ]Link
    Advanced Kitten

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #317 on: June 22, 2014, 05:19:35 PM »

shoren ALL the clips in the sound clips in the file OR
    change the frequency in the white box in audacity to 6000 and reimport the wavs

the voices will shound like [censored] but they will work
    I managed to get the whole group smaller than the original size, but it still only works on the first texture and only against default characters. It's strange because this is the only character that causes this problem...every other custom character SFX is fine.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #318 on: June 23, 2014, 02:31:15 PM »

I managed to get the whole group smaller than the original size, but it still only works on the first texture and only against default characters. It's strange because this is the only character that causes this problem...every other custom character SFX is fine.
    two peopel asked for help on this, the solution i gave was to fix SFX becoming static bursts  or corrupted sounding

for your issue, idk what to do other than recommend NOT using that PSA/costume mod anymore

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #319 on: June 23, 2014, 06:07:31 PM »

two peopel asked for help on this, the solution i gave was to fix SFX becoming static bursts  or corrupted sounding

How can you fix SFX becoming Static or "farts"?

I am forced to use Audacity to stop that, but Audacity crashes too often.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #320 on: June 23, 2014, 10:45:26 PM »

How can you fix SFX becoming Static or "farts"?

I am forced to use Audacity to stop that, but Audacity crashes too often.
    use sony ACID (not free, crack at your own descression - has 30 day trial)

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #321 on: June 24, 2014, 10:59:19 AM »

use sony ACID (not free, crack at your own descression - has 30 day trial)

No thanks. I'll keep Audacity.

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

T25XL
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #322 on: August 11, 2014, 11:43:27 AM »

I was trying to get info.pac to load via gecko OS. and it would always freeze right after the strap loader. I took this code off and deleted all my .sawnd files I had in the sfx folder and the info.pac actually loaded. Is there ever gonna be a fix for the code, becuz I really like this code. But at the same time, I also like the info.pac file not freezing XD

Megamaster88
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #323 on: December 04, 2014, 09:11:17 PM »

Hey I'm using BrawlEx clone engine with the replacement soundbank engine and i don't know how to add sounds to a clone? Can someone help me?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #324 on: December 07, 2014, 12:35:41 PM »

Hey I'm using BrawlEx clone engine with the replacement soundbank engine and i don't know how to add sounds to a clone? Can someone help me?
    at the moment its only possible by two ways
    1. replace a boss sounds and link it to the clone
    2. edit a characters sounds, null some sounds, and edit the psa so only the new sounds affect the clone

i dont know how to do either of those, but a quick search in the forums can help you.

Darkxlord23
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #325 on: January 26, 2015, 10:03:13 PM »

Excuse me but it seems I've encountered a problem. I downloaded the DBZ punch and kicks sfx from the brawl vault and I inserted them in the group(id)7 replacing the regular punch and kick sounds I am also on playing on my external hardrive and using usb loader GX. My hooktype for ssbb is vbi. when I load the game up the game loads up normally and everything looks ok so far but when i enter the match i get a silent freeze. so i go back to my computer and load up super sawnds, and I noticed that joucyu (114B6B) is highlighted red and my 7.sawnd is 1.30mb. i wanted to know if there was a way for me to reduce the file size of my 7.sawnd ? Also I know my other sounds like chars sfx and announcer sfx were working before i added the DBZ sfx files and my gct has your replacement sound bank engine code in i. but my problem is that the 7.sawnd is over the file size limit and i want to reduce it.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #326 on: January 27, 2015, 09:58:28 AM »

Excuse me but it seems I've encountered a problem. I downloaded the DBZ punch and kicks sfx from the brawl vault and I inserted them in the group(id)7 replacing the regular punch and kick sounds I am also on playing on my external hardrive and using usb loader GX. My hooktype for ssbb is vbi. when I load the game up the game loads up normally and everything looks ok so far but when i enter the match i get a silent freeze. so i go back to my computer and load up super sawnds, and I noticed that joucyu (114B6B) is highlighted red and my 7.sawnd is 1.30mb. i wanted to know if there was a way for me to reduce the file size of my 7.sawnd ? Also I know my other sounds like chars sfx and announcer sfx were working before i added the DBZ sfx files and my gct has your replacement sound bank engine code in i. but my problem is that the 7.sawnd is over the file size limit and i want to reduce it.

What I normally do before adding a .sawnd file to the sfx folder is:

1. Open the .brsar in Super Sawndz and extract the original .sawnd file.
    2. Compare it's filesize with the one I want to change.
    3. If it is smaller than the original, fine. But if not, then you will need to insert the modified .sawnd file in the .brsar and remove some SFX from it.

How? Just click in a sound you normally would never use and replace it with the empty.wav (included in the Super Sawndz download).

Normally, by replacing one sound (specially the longer ones) with the empty.wav reduces enough filesize.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #327 on: February 09, 2015, 01:54:09 PM »

I don't know if I have an older version of the code or not, but I'm having issues making it compatible with my plan to replace the Pokemon sound bank. Using Super Sawnds and BB, I've made a sound bank with the Pokemon sawnd ID, and in it I replaced the Pokemon sounds with new sounds. However, it hasn't changed the Pokemon's sfx in game (Their voices). Now enemy sawnd files work fine in this way, but Pokemon do not. Has that been fixed or is there a special extra step for this?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

BronzeGreekGod
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ninja Hey! Listen! Dedicated Hacker Featured

« Reply #328 on: May 30, 2015, 11:45:24 PM »

Hey guys! Does ANYONEEE here know where i can find gct codes that are used to change what soundbank a character loads? I want lucario to read crazy hands sfx, but i cant find the codes to make this work anywhere.

can anyone help?

SubjectULTIMA
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #329 on: August 09, 2017, 04:34:04 AM »

Noob question: Where do i put the code?

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22]
    Print
    Jump to: