Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Brawl Minus Maximum thread  (Read 42448 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #90 on: November 28, 2013, 11:50:56 AM »

Feels good man.

Pic looks epic!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: January 14, 2014, 01:26:35 AM »

I have not been neglecting this thread at all. I've just been really busy. Strangely busy.

Brawl Minus Maximum is out now so go download it. Unless you've found that you didn't like Minus...

Also, we've been migrating to our new site. http://forums.brawlminus.tk/index.php

will also be in the OP.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: February 17, 2014, 02:16:46 PM »

I used to play this a long time ago. Couldn't quite get used to the feel of it. Fun though.
    I got curious and got my hands on a copy of the current minus marth.
    I like the Shield breaker cancel. It allow for mix ups like B-Reversal SB cancel to grab.
    I also like how you have to space the last few frames of his up b to get the strong hitbox.
    Good balance with the changing his side b in the air getting rid of his Dancing blade 1 stall which boosts vertical recovery. If he had good vertical and horizontal recovery it wouldn't be balanced.
    I didn't check if he still has his RCL lag   

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: February 18, 2014, 07:28:48 PM »

Well I'm glad you like it. If by recently you mean a few days ago then we released a bit of a balancing update on Valentine's Day. There will be more to come. Not weekly now though, we'll be looking at holidays as far as I know.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2014, 07:46:03 PM »

Well I'm glad you like it. If by recently you mean a few days ago then we released a bit of a balancing update on Valentine's Day. There will be more to come. Not weekly now though, we'll be looking at holidays as far as I know.
    lol we still are using the 2.x base for our project. recently got a code thats similar to turbo mode working as well (LOL samus) however have been using the brawl minus max characters and stages. the PSA are very intuitive and well designed. a lot of fun. honestly i like a lot of characters in max more then the ones in PM. tho i think ZSS needs a major update, she's fallen well behind. i don't think she's been updated since pre max. she's not even in the characters that were edited in the posts under the change logs.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: February 18, 2014, 08:07:34 PM »

lol we still are using the 2.x base for our project. recently got a code thats similar to turbo mode working as well (LOL samus) however have been using the brawl minus max characters and stages. the PSA are very intuitive and well designed. a lot of fun. honestly i like a lot of characters in max more then the ones in PM. tho i think ZSS needs a major update, she's fallen well behind. i don't think she's been updated since pre max. she's not even in the characters that were edited in the posts under the change logs.

You're right about that, she hasn't been updated. No one is sure what she needs other than a safer recovery. I also agree that many of PM's characters get stale very quickly. I can only use Link, Roy, Ganondorf, and Zelda a few times before I'm ready to stop playing that game. Minus usually lasts a few hours at a time though. More creative movesets.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2014, 03:23:28 AM »

You're right about that, she hasn't been updated. No one is sure what she needs other than a safer recovery. I also agree that many of PM's characters get stale very quickly. I can only use Link, Roy, Ganondorf, and Zelda a few times before I'm ready to stop playing that game. Minus usually lasts a few hours at a time though. More creative movesets.
    Yea ZSS is a pretty basic fighter.  given her current abilities i don't see much you can add, tho i have always felt she was a little too light. maybe making her a bit heavier might help? crystal flash might be another interesting move, its a fairly well recognized trick in super metroid. maybe allow it to fully heal her by a certain hp per second but be interruptible by someones attack? mean while ofc you can't cancel it once you start.

Super Metroid - Crystal Flash

there are also the special beam attacks tho that would be more for samus. i don't think she needs any more buffs xD

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7]
    Print
    Jump to: