Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: Brawl Minus Maximum thread  (Read 42281 times)
Ricky (Br3)
KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: September 06, 2013, 06:47:07 PM »

Good job! Even though it's quite underground in comparison with P:M, I always liked Minus a whole lot more.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: September 06, 2013, 11:32:05 PM »

Thank you. We try our best, but we aren't doing a very good job of promoting ourselves. Which is actually why I made this thread. We're getting there though. We've got a tumblr that's being worked on as more stuff comes out.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Tybis
    Intermediate Kitten

WHAT WHAT WHAT

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: September 12, 2013, 05:11:08 PM »

i was kidding. its a joke. im part of the team so that would be calling me a loser.
    i was kidding. its a joke. im part of the team so that would be calling me a loser

I uh... does this usually happen around here?

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: September 12, 2013, 08:44:22 PM »

I already reported that. I assumed it was a bot.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: September 14, 2013, 10:44:31 AM »

Lol, fixed.

reilavac
    Mega Kitten

Hedgehogs ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: September 14, 2013, 12:33:15 PM »

Well in the character Fit(whoever).pac file there is a A.I. section. But to actually be able to make CPU perform like pro humans will be quite a challenge. I know there was a thread for a competition on who can make the strongest CPU. I don't know if it was ever finished though. DO I know how to do this.... Nope :/
    There needs to be a research team on this ASAP. Projects like this one could be amazing if that was discovered and used. I forgot about that completely, this is also probably why some character's A.I.'s derp out like crazy on certain PSAs.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2013, 01:47:50 PM »

There needs to be a research team on this ASAP. Projects like this one could be amazing if that was discovered and used. I forgot about that completely, this is also probably why some character's A.I.'s derp out like crazy on certain PSAs.
    You should make a thread about it...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: September 14, 2013, 07:41:41 PM »

You should make a thread about it...

A thread that isn't this one.

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Hot Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: September 14, 2013, 08:40:10 PM »

I agree to this.
    A thread that isn't this one.
    True but still pro minus cpu's could be of some use, don't you agree?

Isn't your Minus set up different Kien, if so I would like to have it so we can Minus it out.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: September 14, 2013, 09:54:00 PM »

I agree to this. True but still pro minus cpu's could be of some use, don't you agree?

Isn't your Minus set up different Kien, if so I would like to have it so we can Minus it out.

yeah mine is different. if you have the newest minus Beta I'll get it setup when i can. and we can fight. Minus is so much more fun

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2013, 01:10:25 AM »

I agree to this. True but still pro minus cpu's could be of some use, don't you agree?

just been playig with the new codeset. its fun, always liked brawl minus. actually use it as a base for most of my codes.  only complaint i really have about it is the gameplay seems a little slower then it used to be. maybe thats just because i'm not as used to the new changes as much. the character edits are a lot of fun we particularly love sonic and zelda xD.  can't wait to see what you do with ZSS since she's my main.

lastly about harder CPU's i always add this

Default CPU Level Modifier (3 lines)
    C2693A70 00000002
    3880000F 909E01D4
    60000000 00000000
    [Igglyboo]

makes all CPU's lvl 16. think wave posted it in another thread somewhere.  some of the CPU's will chase u into oblivion off the stage, they are quite a bit harder.

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: September 23, 2013, 01:25:14 AM »

just been playig with the new codeset. its fun, always liked brawl minus. actually use it as a base for most of my codes.  only complaint i really have about it is the gameplay seems a little slower then it used to be. maybe thats just because i'm not as used to the new changes as much. the character edits are a lot of fun we particularly love sonic and zelda xD.  can't wait to see what you do with ZSS since she's my main.

C2693A70 00000002
    3880000F 909E01D4
    60000000 00000000
    [Igglyboo]

makes all CPU's lvl 16. think wave posted it in another thread somewhere.  some of the CPU's will chase u into oblivion off the stage, they are quite a bit harder.
    I would really like to know which CPU's do because last I checked I thrash them all over the field. I've used this code for awhile now.  Cpu's are a easy. At least in my opinion.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2013, 02:08:08 AM »

I would really like to know which CPU's do because last I checked I thrash them all over the field. I've used this code for awhile now.  Cpu's are a easy. At least in my opinion.
    hmm i think i've had  falcon, zss, and a couple others like to do it. a CPU can't really adapt like a player so once you figure them out u learn certain tricks and combo's that take them out easily. what i noticed more with this code is it makes them more tenacious then difficult. once they hit you they will continue to do so till they exhaust the moves they can do and leave an opening. i believe you can also raise it up even higher. another issue tho is the AI of the character. if you have a PSA over that char then its likely that it won't be as skilled with it.

just a suggestion to those that want a more difficult CPU
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 02:10:30 AM by Sirkura » Logged

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: September 23, 2013, 03:32:43 AM »

hmm i think i've had  falcon, zss, and a couple others like to do it. a CPU can't really adapt like a player so once you figure them out u learn certain tricks and combo's that take them out easily. what i noticed more with this code is it makes them more tenacious then difficult. once they hit you they will continue to do so till they exhaust the moves they can do and leave an opening. i believe you can also raise it up even higher. another issue tho is the AI of the character. if you have a PSA over that char then its likely that it won't be as skilled with it.

just a suggestion to those that want a more difficult CPU
    Well what i have set up, the CPU are hard and fun.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: September 23, 2013, 06:45:24 AM »

C2693A70 00000002
    3880000F 909E01D4
    60000000 00000000
    [Igglyboo]

If the gameplay feels slower it's probably because of the higher hitstun and shield stun. You pretty much can't react as quickly if you block or get hit by an attack. When I play Minus i normally turn off the hitstun code so I can keep my reflexes up. Also, if you want some hard Minus AI, fight Peach. She goes hard in da paint.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
    Print
    Jump to: