Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How Often Does Your Game Freeze?  (Read 1216 times)
Pikezer1337
Expert Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 27, 2013, 04:15:25 PM »

Hopefully this is the right section. I usually only download from big name modders like LST and IST, yet my game will freeze about every 4 games. It's not like it's a bad hack, because if a game freezes I'll reload it with the exact settings and characters and it will work fine. Could this be the result of different codes?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 04:46:53 PM »

Most likely you're lacking a code to make the character work. For example, Sephiroth over Diddy PSA doesnt give you the code in the readme file that disables diddys crawl on sephiroth therefore if you press down diagnol with that PSA the game will freeze.

Sometimes codes are forggotten to be mentioned and its assumed you know what you're doing.

However there are instances where PSA's like Chun Li over Ness, pressing down diagnol 2xs will result in a freeze. This isn't a result of lacking codes. Its just the PSA'ers glitch (which they're aware of but cannot fix).

If you're freezing often, be sure to check if you have all the readme file codes in your .gct and that you aren't missing obvious codes like no crawl.

Pikezer1337
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 05:00:31 PM »

Thanks for the reply, the only thing is that I'm not using any PSAs I'm only using models and textures. And sorry but what do you mean the no crawl code?

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 03:08:05 AM »

If you do a lot of changes on your actual SD card it could just be getting worn out. I was getting freezes every few games on my old card, then when I got a new one (with the exact same stuff copy-pasted onto it) it didn't freeze at all.

That's not to say you could have some unstable hacks going, but if it's just random freezes with various hacks you should try reformatting or replacing your card.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 07:03:52 AM »

Also, if you load from an iso, you can get random freezes. That happens to me

Also some models can be above file size and so if you use them in a 3 or 4 player match, that could result in a freeze.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: