Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What do you think about this Koopa psa? Should I release it?
Yeah, sure.   - 18 (81.8%)
I would give a try. - 3 (13.6%)
The psa seems decent, but the character is not that interesting. - 0 (0%)
I like the character, but the psa is not what I expected. - 1 (4.5%)
No, I definitely don't care about this character neither any psa related to it. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21
Author Topic: Mortimer's Thread - Wandering  (Read 142753 times)
Mortimer
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #285 on: September 23, 2016, 12:14:46 PM »

I can't think of anything to be added. The only thing missing is the extra damage voice clips I always use.
    But I won't set release dates because last time I missed it by several months. I didn't even make the video yet; things are always getting in the way...  Tongue also means I can't give the psa the attention I should in case any bug shows up.

By the way, I apologize for that. This kind of delay is unusual for me.
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:19:32 PM by Mortimer » Logged

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #286 on: September 26, 2016, 03:31:26 PM »

Can I test it out? I was developing a Nintendo vs capcom and Marvel Vs Capcom build and I needed more capcom characters for both builds.

Mortimer
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #287 on: September 26, 2016, 05:45:39 PM »

Sorry, I just said I'm with little time to mess with brawl, your tests will have no use.
    Besides, just because it's not crashing the game it doesn't mean it's ready to be tested that way.
    I also would have to write you instructions on how to use it because you will have a hard time figuring it out by yourself, and I'm not in the mood to do that, something I may change in a nearby future, and then would have to write again.

NoWon1196
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #288 on: September 27, 2016, 06:21:30 AM »

Not a problem. Let's hope there won't be any more problems with the mod in the future

Mortimer
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #289 on: February 01, 2017, 10:26:44 PM »

Hey'all. Going straight to the point, the bug Chris had I thought that was fixed, wasn't fixed. And no, I have no idea when it will be released, but you I can assure you it won't be in the following months.

Open this if you want the not so "straight to the point" stuff.
    If you're wondering since when I decided to put Captain Linger's teachings to practice, it's simple. Not including real life's rocks in the way, in my free time which I dubious choose to spend modding, mah boy, Chris, is just one of the childs that needs attention.
    Since I'm negligent, I give attention them attention twice, in different days, two days in a row. For the sake of my own sanity, I decided that three kids is all I can handle at once, so when I'm lucky, and everything goes cool in my life, I can give Chris the necessary attention 2 days a week, which is rare. And by two days, I mean a few hours tops each day.
    Now, that would be the case if I choose to mod the whole week, turning a hobby into slave work. I also spend free time playing games with my almost near twin brother. Yeah, I have a brother, if I never mentioned it here before. Smash Bros Brawl Project M(ortimer) is among the 7 games we are currently playing, and maybe our playing time gets up to 50% of a half day in a week.
    We play 2 hours of each game before we switch to another, except for Smash Bros, which we make 4 20 minutes long matches and Mario Kart, which we play 36 tracks split erratically between the available cups. 

What all of this have to do with anything? The 4 matches we play means 4 characters used before we start repeating this cycle. That means, before Chris goes for his physical education again, we gotta do all of this at least 5 or 6 times, because we each play with something around 25 distinct humanoid group of polygons. So, you can have an idea of how many sunsets it takes to test him again.
    And that's about it. I wish I could say I progressed in this last moon phase but I regressed.
    I also wish I could say "Stay Tuned!", but Captain Linger teaches to say "Stay Alive!", until I get something done. It's a more realistic recommendation considering my frequency of updates based in the speed of the leisure.

Just to not say I never post anything, here's something to reflect my progress.
    There's reflection in his glasses. Smiley Bad jokes forever.

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #290 on: February 03, 2017, 11:17:37 AM »

This is interesting.

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Chimæra
    Mega Kitten

That doesn't sound good.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #291 on: February 07, 2017, 06:30:02 AM »

Hope to see more progress Smiley

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #292 on: February 07, 2017, 10:49:59 PM »

Following, waiting, and lurking. Smiley

Mortimer
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #293 on: February 22, 2017, 10:35:09 PM »

Just to let you guys a bit more safe about this, let me say I never gave up any of my works so far. What I start, I finish. It doesn't matter how long it takes, I'll get this done. And here's just to not say I never showed anything. I found this screenshot in my dolphin folder.

I managed to turn Snake's Cypher into a parachute which I got from GTA. And that's another alt too.

Mortimer
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #294 on: March 23, 2017, 11:23:05 PM »

! No longer available

I mentioned about this once. It's not finished and it's bugged. And no, I didn't gave up on Chris to do this. It's a secondary thing I've been doing slower than ever since 2015. It consumes time, anyway.
    BUT I'm showing one of the many reasons for my delay. I always loved SMW2 and is what made me do it.

Chimæra
    Mega Kitten

That doesn't sound good.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #295 on: March 27, 2017, 09:33:12 PM »

I see Chris made an appearance in your latest video. Your characters are always interesting. You put a code in for the fruit?

Anyway, how did you do that you did at 12:18 of the video, the effect that makes the character look like it has afterimages. There seem to be many possibilities in coding that I'm not even aware of.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Mortimer
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #296 on: March 29, 2017, 09:11:00 AM »

I see Chris made an appearance in your latest video. Your characters are always interesting. You put a code in for the fruit?
    After all this time, I had to show he is real.
    I didn't understand what you meant with the code, but in most ways I can think, the answer will be yes.

Anyway, how did you do that you did at 12:18 of the video, the effect that makes the character look like it has afterimages. There seem to be many possibilities in coding that I'm not even aware of.
    That's not coding. It's just a graphic effect that does that. A pretty big one.

Chimæra
    Mega Kitten

That doesn't sound good.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #297 on: April 01, 2017, 10:27:29 AM »

That's a super cool graphic effect, can you teach me how, somehow?
    Also, care to give your guardian of insanity PSA?

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Mortimer
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #298 on: April 20, 2018, 10:51:38 PM »

Hello for the remaining ghosts that are still haunting this place.

I didn't stop modding brawl, but slowed down considerably.
    I bring some news at last...

-Barely any progress was made with Chris since my last post here. My brother is in charge of making his video. Until he makes it, Chris won't be released.
    I have no clue when that will happen. Probably 6 months+ from now. I wouldn't wait for it if I were you.

-I ultimately decided to not release the neo yoshi psa.

-I updated a little my Koopa psa, mostly tweaks. It's on my vault.

-I started a Wesker psa some time ago. Made his soundpack, imported the model, blah blah and already coded half of his attacks.
    Chris is an abnormal case. Odds are I'll finish Wesker before him. You don't have to trust me for this one, but that's the truth.

That's it, basically. To be clear, I didn't cancel Chris.

See you in 2019(?), if I live that long.  Cool
    Or I may post some animations here, sometime. If brawl lives long enough as well.

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #299 on: April 21, 2018, 08:18:27 PM »

I'm glad to hear that your still working one Chris, and Wesker too Grin that's also wonderful news.

What character is Weaker going to be over?
    Also I can send you Weaker's voice wavs from Marvel vs Capcom 3, if you don't have them already that is.

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21
    Print
    Jump to: