Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Afterbrawl - bringing stages from mods and fangames into standard Brawl  (Read 1803 times)
libertyernie
Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 29, 2013, 06:01:37 PM »

This is a stage pack that I pretty much just made for myself, but hopefully someone else finds it useful. It replaces a little more than half of the default Brawl stages with stages from P:M, Brawl-, and a couple others (including a few from Smash Bros. fangames.) I decided to keep the stages that were kept the same in both Brawl- and P:M, and replace the others - this worked out well for the number of stages I had available to replace them.
    And it doesn't require ANY codes to work - although there's an optional Custom SSS code, which sorts the stage select screen into "stages I put in" and "stages that were already there," as seen below:

There is an RSBE01.gct in there already, but it just has the Custom SSS, the file patch code, and a couple other things (like unlimited camera), so you can just use your own.

This pack can co-exist with my Classic Expansion Pack too, and I included a common5.pac, etc. for that purpose. In this case, you would just use the Classic Expansion Pack RSBE01.gct.

Download: Afterbrawl 1.0.exe - 90 MB
    View README / Stage List

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: