Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Reaver Ind. [Model Imports & Exports Emporium]Dragon Quest and Princess Crown  (Read 58862 times)
Reaver Ind.
Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #60 on: March 24, 2014, 12:37:29 AM »

Thankyou for commenting  Smiley, and yes, those were really unique.  Subspace Amalgam #2 was just plain sick as hell, one of the coolest alternate costumes I used for pit before I decided to make my Brawl an all Sonic cast.  Which now gives me an idea using more SSE enemies:

Poppant Bombed the CD item and various trophies and brawl character pieces seems to look good in my head right now. Smiley

I'm also thinking of using the weird SSE enemy "Gamyga" for Ganondorf.

The pieces are there, now I just need to construct it into something and see.

Most of this stuff is from The Models Resource, so if people are confused about the names of the enemies or don't exactly know what they look like again, that place has pictures of them.

Ganon may turn out to be fun probably.

Edit: finished my fourth import, I'll upload him together with Chef Buta once I get all of the pics I need for the vault.

Crystal H.Beetal
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 09:31:35 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: March 27, 2014, 09:42:14 PM »

Man, it's been way too long since I've been in here.

Amalgams!? Yaaaaaahooo!

They look fantastic, dude. Makes me wanna start on those again myself! Nice work!

I'm reserving my downloads now. Save me a copy, will ya?

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2014, 08:31:51 PM »

Well that's only because I planed on doing something with the Sonic the Fighters models and ended up disappearing for a long while without really bringing anything back.  That and many failed attempts at rigging Joe Musashi, which is now canceled due to mass frustration with the shoulders and back. Im srs here

And as for my beetle combination thing, I cant get the rig right, and I might not release him at all. Sad

I'm not really happy with how everything below the waist is a set up right now, I've worked on it an it's not coming together like I wanted it to.  So I'll have to probably scrap it and start the rigging process over again.

But for right now I will work on another character import over Link.

But it is still great to see that I'm at least trying to breath life in  Reaver Ind. with at least something.

Edit: Going back to my Merry Bell import, I found the original concept of my Merry Bell, I don't have the files but I have one pic that I forgot about but had uploaded it:

Before

Zelda's shoulder pads, Marth's cape and sword, Peach's crown, legs and bust(modified), Pit's skirt, the SSE enemy shovel bird thing, the rainbow bird and the sheep monster. These where all of the pieces which was going to be her original look and probably would have worked now.  But I still can't get a successful import over Marth yet and as I keep looking at it, she just looks like an old queen with a huge rack. Awesome Face

After

before the texture edits

Final

the final product

Also, for the other model importers that are interested in taking over my failed Joe Musashi project, PM me if you wish to get the link to the model or I'll just try to search for the vault where I uploaded nearly all of the ripped models from Sonic All Star Racing Transformed ( I couldn't care at this point) Undecided.
    « Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:35:21 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2014, 08:45:47 PM »

Well, while finishing up the Female Dragon Quest Warrior, I went ahead and touched up a older import I was having difficulties in rigging.  It's not Joe Musashi sadly, but this may have helped me in rigging people over Marth, which means that I can resurrect some of my Marth imports that never made it. Smiley

Side Scrolling, Hack n' Slashing Princess Gradiel from Princess Crown.  I've never owned a Sega Saturn, so I was never able to experience the game back then.  I found this model from the obscure Chinese 3d model website that is in my sig, I wasn't looking for this character in particular, it just seemed like a cool model that might be cool over marth.

That Female Fighter from Dragon Quest III that was introduced and was a member of your party, you would also see both male and female fighters in several games later in different towns and cities.  This model was ripped straight from Dragon Quest Swords, but I can't remember if I had to rip the weapons or if she had already came with them....

I spent days on the DQ fighter and about 3 months total for Gradiel, And I'm sure I have other parts on them that need fine tuning please forgive them for being "rough" imports.  They just came to the point to where I couldn't seem to get certain areas any better than they could get, so I hope they're not to noticeable.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: April 12, 2014, 08:25:02 PM »

yo reaver Sanji is out. if you are still interested in doing the sound pack lemme know

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2014, 09:33:48 PM »

This is an update that will cover various parts of what I do here, some will consist of projects that I'm involved with and some will be about (sigh) more cancellations and sitting more stuff on the back-burner.  However with the cancellations, comes newer projects that strikes my interest more than what I have currently been working on.

*Sanji model import PSA: SFX & Voices*

I still have one more voice clip to rip out, and that's can either be from the game or from the anime.  I just need Sanji in a long yell or scream as if he's falling down or in pain.  That would finish the voices.

So yes, I'm definitely still interested and working hard to rip out voices and sfx without any background interference. Smiley

*Cancellations and Plans*

Well Joe Musashi is one, now being added to the list is Princess Gradiel from Princess Crown.  I can't seem to get her model to look right once I try to fix her normals.  I anyone who is more interested in this character than I and want to take this over, I already have her T-posed and she's ready to be rigged to whom ever.

My robo SSE beetle will be placed on the back-burner since I lost interest in him for the time being, I'll return to him once I can find a 'good place' to approach the project again. Sad

I haven't figured out what I was going to do with Robotnick and his mech and that robot thing, I have an idea but its not concrete yet.  They still need to be fixed and worked on, so really nothing has been done yet... Sad

*WIPs*

As of right now, the Dragon Quest Girl Fighter is complete, her upload will come eventually when ever I get some good preview pics.  The next WIP model import will be in the screenshot below:

After working on Chef Buta, I've learned how to get him to not be transparent in game and was able to fight with minimal rig errors, he still needs work but its coming close to complete. Smiley

I will also be uploading the screenshots I use for my imports to my Deviant Art, so nothing really new there except that if I end up taking more pics than what I'm allowed to upload on the vault, they will most likely go there.

http://shinlung.deviantart.com/

Next will be an Overhaul with most if not all Sonic the Fighters model imports I did with NIBROCrock's models that are available.  He has given me permission and his approval to do so and he will be credited and collabed once they are completed and imported.

So the first ones will be:

Bark
    Fang/Nack the Sniper/Weasel
    Bean

And when he's not too overworked, I'll be able to add his Honey the Cat custom model to the list. Smiley

Too see all the models he will be releasing go to his DeviantArt page:
    http://nibrocrock.deviantart.com/

*Conclusion*
    Its not alot, just a couple of stuff that is on the list to do and stuff that hit the chopping block and some awesome V2 Sonic The Fighters models on the way.  The Dragon Quest Girl Fighter will be out and if things go the way they are now, Starman will join her in a double release.
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:37:20 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2014, 09:45:16 PM »

Starman? Nice.

Looks like he's on Lucario.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2014, 01:00:21 AM »

Sadly he's imported over Samus.  But I'll hold on to that idea, cause that might turn out to be less of an headache then trying to do Samus. Smiley

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
    Print
    Jump to: