Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: hotdogturtle's textures  (Read 18264 times)
KTH
French fries
Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: June 17, 2010, 02:30:23 PM »

What it's your newt project? ^^

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

:3

• Awards Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat Featured Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: June 17, 2010, 06:20:02 PM »

First I still have to finish my Weather PS2 and my 3D Snake Man stage. Then I was gonna revamp all my Online Training stages to be FD compatible (Mewtwo_2000 said it's beter that way). After that I was thinking of making some more SSE ports. So I've got plenty to do, I just haven't bothered to work on it in a while. Next time I'm in a mood for progress, I can get a lot done.

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: July 10, 2010, 06:30:02 PM »

Hey look, I actually did something today.

I realized that nobody had figured out how to add a new background to Temple (either that or they just didn't care...), so I decided to do one. I just picked the nighttime Eldin hack because it looks nice. It's just a background mod, so it won't change the gameplay on that stage.

Next time I'll try to pick a stage that people actually care about.

Mewcario
    Mega Kitten

I should reeeally get back into Brawl hacking...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: July 12, 2010, 06:41:39 AM »

I really like that Weather Ability Pokemon Stadium 2. I'm definitely downloading it when it's done *thumbs up*

Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: July 12, 2010, 01:04:58 PM »

Oh great, now I have to actually finish it >_>

Nah, just kidding. Knowing that people want it should give me motivation for working on it again, since as you can see, I got bored and stopped for over a month. It was more than half way done so I've got a good head start on it.

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: July 23, 2010, 12:52:44 AM »

Ok, I just hit my 4000 download mark. Awesome. I give my thanks to all the people who enjoy my hacks. It's crazy that my Battleskiff texture accounts for over 25% of my total downloads (it just passed 1000 a few days ago).

And to celebrate this milestone, I attempted to actually do something.

According to my computer, I haven't touched this stage since May 21. Lesson learned: never promise anything ahead of time. All my other hacks were spontaneous, spur of the moment ideas, but as soon as I started posting this idea before actually finishing it, I stopped wanting to make it.

Anyway, does this look any better than the old version? I attempted to change the materials on his body, even though I don't know how they work. How does the lighting look? Do you guys think his colors are still too dark, or is this good? I'm at the point where I could just brighten the textures if I need to. Aside from that, I think the changed materials made it look better, and I can start making the sandstorm next.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #36 on: July 23, 2010, 12:55:02 AM »

Ok, I just hit my 4000 download mark. Awesome. I give my thanks to all the people who enjoy my hacks. It's crazy that my Battleskiff texture accounts for over 25% of my total downloads (it just passed 1000 a few days ago).

And to celebrate this milestone, I attempted to actually do something.

According to my computer, I haven't touched this stage since May 21. Lesson learned: never promise anything ahead of time. All my other hacks were spontaneous, spur of the moment ideas, but as soon as I started posting this idea before actually finishing it, I stopped wanting to make it.

Anyway, does this look any better than the old version? I attempted to change the materials on his body, even though I don't know how they work. How does the lighting look? Do you guys think his colors are still too dark, or is this good? I'm at the point where I could just brighten the textures if I need to. Aside from that, I think the changed materials made it look better, and I can start making the sandstorm next.

wait... is it a poke replacement or stage element? Id love for u to replace metagross with him.  Grin
    « Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 12:56:13 AM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: July 23, 2010, 12:58:41 AM »

It's part of my Weather Ability PS2. Check the first page for more pictures. This was the part I kept procrastinating because it required an outside model. The last thing I did before today was import Tyranitar, but it had bad shading on its textures, which I think I just fixed.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2010, 01:02:51 AM »

It's part of my Weather Ability PS2. Check the first page for more pictures. This was the part I kept procrastinating because it required an outside model. The last thing I did before today was import Tyranitar, but it had bad shading on its textures, which I think I just fixed.

*looks at pics on 1st page*

Shocked That pwns nintendo's pokemon stadium! Definetly gonna download it when its done. When do you think it'll be done?

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: July 24, 2010, 12:01:34 AM »

That's a question that I can't answer...

Earlier today I was working on trying making the sandstorm. Using one of the snow models, the images were pretty hard to see and sort of looked like snow depending on how big they were. I tried using the rain model but it just froze (I'll have to look into that). I'm gonna have to figure out a good way to make this sandstorm look good. On the plus side, I think the sunlight mode and the rain mode are fully done. I'll just have to revamp the hail mode to use a bigger model so the snow is more visible.

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: August 01, 2010, 08:29:04 PM »

I think Tyranitar should be a little brighter (the hue maybe should be adjusted a bit also) but other than slight tweaks it looks fantastic. I may have to actually use Ps2 again once this comes out.

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: November 25, 2010, 11:17:20 PM »

Just a quick update. It's not a texture, but I made a Pirate Ship hack with no hazards. I always thought that it was one of the nicer looking stages in Brawl (and has great music), but I never got to sit back and enjoy it because the matches kept getting interrupted by annoying things (especially the bombs). Now the whole match is nothing but you and the boat.

(Morning update: For those 7 of you who have downloaded this stage, re-download it because I just fixed a glitch)
    « Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 02:11:41 PM by hotdogturtle » Logged

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: December 22, 2010, 03:27:36 PM »

My newest hack... Mr. Game & Watch recolors >_> Hooray.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14905&Moderated=All

NoDes
    Intermediate Kitten

im shy. and new.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: August 09, 2013, 06:51:54 PM »

Hey Hotdog, i saw that you some how where able to place this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9789) over other jigglypuffs, i was wondering if i could find out how, or if you could do this for other jiggly hats.

HyperrCrow
    Mega Kitten

Fox, because Melee.

• Awards Novice Restorer

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2013, 10:16:52 AM »

Hey Hotdog, i saw that you some how where able to place this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9789) over other jigglypuffs, i was wondering if i could find out how, or if you could do this for other jiggly hats.

Please don't bump a thread that's 2 years and a couple months old. Look at the dates before posting.

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: