Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: No Result/No Entry code problems; Needed for certain ported character  (Read 743 times)
Kaishin
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 19, 2013, 06:08:33 PM »

Ok. So I replaced Diddy with Sephiroth, link here

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*sephiroth*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-*-Diddy+Kong&TypeAlt=Character&characterListing=Diddy+Kong

And well. I know I'm supposed to use a No Entry code to get rid of the barrel and a No Result code for it to work right (not freezing the game at the end of a match), which I tried, but none worked, not even the individual character No Entry/Result codes. Here are the current ones I am using

Individual Character No Entry Data: [IWasAPerson]
00AD801B 00000000

Individual Character No Result Data: [IWasAPerson]
00AD801B 00000000

Of course, I had to change the last two at the first part of each line for it to work as Diddy, but no dice. Yes I've tried the regular universal No Entry and No Results codes, as I said, but nothing seems to work for me.. I could really use some help here, because I want to play as Sephiroth without the game freezing. Maybe I did something wrong with the individual character No Entry/Result codes? Although, the universal ones didn't work either.. If anyone can help me address and fix the problem, that would be very much appreciated.

P.S. Sorry for being such a commoner/total noob

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: