Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 46
Author Topic: Project Mango - Alternate Costumes (Update: 12/26/2016)  (Read 275345 times)
a18lkr
Intermediate Kitten

Flajurbaflurban

View Profile Awards
« Reply #165 on: September 16, 2013, 09:32:33 PM »

I present to you... Project Mango Rosalina

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 09:33:24 PM by a18lkr » Logged

Nezha B. Rose
Guardian of Pokemon Mods
Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #166 on: September 17, 2013, 12:25:28 PM »

I plan to make my first ever Battlefield mod, I wanna start with mango battlefield! I plan to use a model from subspace (the green mountain that's available for final destination ) give it a sunset hue plus some orange texturing. I have some science test around the block, so I might have it available next week.

Edit; I do not plan to do a pokemon stadium 2 mango, I think I did enough of colors of those stages.
    « Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 12:26:56 PM by Zgg » Logged

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #167 on: September 17, 2013, 03:05:42 PM »

I plan to make my first ever Battlefield mod, I wanna start with mango battlefield! I plan to use a model from subspace (the green mountain that's available for final destination ) give it a sunset hue plus some orange texturing. I have some science test around the block, so I might have it available next week.

Edit; I do not plan to do a pokemon stadium 2 mango, I think I did enough of colors of those stages.

If it still transitions from day to night and make a pm comptable one then cool.

I added akeno's zss to my folder.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34104
    « Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 03:07:56 PM by tsukikomi » Logged

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: September 17, 2013, 03:11:33 PM »

If it still transitions from day to night and make a pm comptable one then cool.

Here's the fun part, I plan to do the three versions of battlefield! Normal battlefied, PM battlefield and the melee imported one. I'm not sure if making it transition from day to night is possible in my case, the model's sky is sensitive to the stage's light... but, I'll give it a try.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #169 on: September 17, 2013, 03:39:09 PM »

I present to you... Project Mango Rosalina

I added akeno's zss to my folder.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34104

Sexy

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #170 on: September 17, 2013, 07:37:39 PM »

Well I can say I'm done with default zelda

I got a jump start on elf's zelda
    I'm open to any constructive criticism while I'm at work.

This Is A Username
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #171 on: September 18, 2013, 06:47:31 PM »

Looks like PMBR has a new model for their Roy so Mango Roy will have to be updated. Also, dibs on Mewtwo when they reveal him.
    Btw, almost done with Ivy and Squirtle. I'm not sure exactly how to get screenshots from Brawl though, so someone else will probably have to do that for me.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: September 18, 2013, 07:06:19 PM »

Looks like PMBR has a new model for their Roy so Mango Roy will have to be updated. Also, dibs on Mewtwo when they reveal him.
    Btw, almost done with Ivy and Squirtle. I'm not sure exactly how to get screenshots from Brawl though, so someone else will probably have to do that for me.

If you need any help for screen shots, I can give you some in a flash! Is easy using the bin2jpg thing. PM me if u accept my help Smiley
    « Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 07:09:25 PM by Zgg » Logged

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #173 on: September 18, 2013, 07:42:45 PM »

Has PMBR found a way to add more characters in P:M? Like the Stage Expension code?
    « Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 08:55:35 PM by CyborgYoshi » Logged

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: September 18, 2013, 07:54:17 PM »

I'll work on that new Roy ASAP - I'm pretty excited over having him added instead of just replacing, though I'll definitely have to backup my save data first. Adding a new character from scratch is bound to mess with it.

In any case, he's not in the download, yet (I checked), so we'll have to wait for the new demo to actually make textures for him, it seems.

To get screenshots from Brawl, just put them on your SD card and convert all the files in the al folder to jpgs. There are plenty of ways to do it - bin2jpg is the most popular one, I think, but I use one that's just called 'convert'. I... uh, forgot how I found it Tongue but it works really well. I put it in my dropbox, so you can download it if you want:

http://www.dropbox.com/s/xlkx683vtdbgi6m/Convert.zip

It's pretty useful - you can open, save and bulk convert snapshots.

I'll take snapshots of my Fuel Mango Ness tonight and upload him as an alt to my original.

Has PMBR found a way to add more characters in P:M? Like the Stage Expension code?

There actually already was an incomplete way to do it (made by the same guy who gave us cBliss), but it was flawed in quite a few ways. It shared resources with other fighters and used the MarioD slot... there was even a kit to help you set it up. It seems PMBR has either refined and completed it, or created a new method.

I think this is the original thread for the Extra Character Slot: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59365.0
    « Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 08:06:48 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #175 on: September 18, 2013, 08:55:10 PM »

OMG! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT! I'd just watched the trailer and.. OUR BOY IS BACK! HE IS BACK! YES! I'M SO EXCITED! Hehehehe Grin
    « Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 09:14:47 PM by CyborgYoshi » Logged

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: September 18, 2013, 09:05:13 PM »

This is what I've done so far for battlefield... but first the original colored model:

I only went as far as recoloring the background, ignore the battlefield itself...

This is attempt one:

I really liked the green sky, but it felt like it was a minty battlefield... I do not know, you judge.

This is attempt two:

I found this one fun as well, the colors are balanced and not too bright/dark/saturated.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: September 18, 2013, 09:24:51 PM »

OMG! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT! I'd just watched the trailer and.. OUR BOY IS BACK! HE IS BACK! YES! I'M SO EXCITED! Hehehehe Grin

IKR!! With this, I can remove my Roy over ROB and use the Geno over ROB hack instead XD

This is what I've done so far for battlefield... but first the original colored model:

I only went as far as recoloring the background, ignore the battlefield itself...

This is attempt one:

I really liked the green sky, but it felt like it was a minty battlefield... I do not know, you judge.

This is attempt two:

I found this one fun as well, the colors are balanced and not too bright/dark/saturated.

I agree with what you've already said - the first definitely feels minty. The second one's beautifully done.

I've posted my Mango Ness Alt, here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34270
    « Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 01:49:50 AM by ShinF » Logged

This Is A Username
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #178 on: September 19, 2013, 02:41:38 PM »

I'll work on that new Roy ASAP - I'm pretty excited over having him added instead of just replacing, though I'll definitely have to backup my save data first. Adding a new character from scratch is bound to mess with it.

In any case, he's not in the download, yet (I checked), so we'll have to wait for the new demo to actually make textures for him, it seems.

To get screenshots from Brawl, just put them on your SD card and convert all the files in the al folder to jpgs. There are plenty of ways to do it - bin2jpg is the most popular one, I think, but I use one that's just called 'convert'. I... uh, forgot how I found it Tongue but it works really well. I put it in my dropbox, so you can download it if you want:

http://www.dropbox.com/s/xlkx683vtdbgi6m/Convert.zip

It's pretty useful - you can open, save and bulk convert snapshots.

Oh, that sounds way easier than I thought lol. Guess I can probably be able to post the screenshots by tonight then. I'm testing my final-ish version right now.
    Also, I doubt the PMBR would use any method that messes with save data. They're really picky about anything buggy. You're probably safe without a backup.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #179 on: September 19, 2013, 03:02:25 PM »

Oh, that sounds way easier than I thought lol. Guess I can probably be able to post the screenshots by tonight then. I'm testing my final-ish version right now.
    Also, I doubt the PMBR would use any method that messes with save data. They're really picky about anything buggy. You're probably safe without a backup.

Yeah - the only reason I have a problem with it sometimes is because I'm on a Mac, and most brawl-related things don't run natively on it, so I end up using WINE and it's just a mess. But for Windows users? Easy as pie.

I don't doubt PMBR wants things as stable as possible, but adding a whole new character is bound to be incredibly hard on the save file. Since Brawl saves automatically, having 36 unlocked characters when there are only 35 would make loading the game without the hacks pretty buggy, I would think, especially since there wouldn't actually be a Roy on the disc to load...

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 46
    Print
    Jump to: