Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 46
Author Topic: Project Mango - Alternate Costumes (Update: 12/26/2016)  (Read 276314 times)
This Is A Username
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2013, 08:31:14 PM »

Oh shoot, didn't realize that program's Window's only. I'm a Mac too, and already had enough trauma getting BrawlBox to work, so I guess I'll take Zgg up on his offer. Thanks anyways though, since now I know.

ShinF
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: September 19, 2013, 08:55:36 PM »

Oh shoot, didn't realize that program's Window's only. I'm a Mac too, and already had enough trauma getting BrawlBox to work, so I guess I'll take Zgg up on his offer. Thanks anyways though, since now I know.

Oh, I see - sorry about that. I somehow just assumed I was the only Mac user in the surrounding 500 miles of cyberspace. If you have Crossover, that's what I use to run it with, it uses WINE and works pretty well with convert. I literally had no issues setting it up, all you need to do is run it. In fact, now that I'm thinking of it, I'm going to try to set up convert so it runs in WINE without Crossover. That would be very convenient, and it should be easy enough... I hope.

EDIT: What version of BrawlBox do you have running? I couldn't find any workable ones after, I think, 0.64...

EDIT 2: OMG it worked. All I did was copy the convert.exe into the wineskin that my BrawlBox used and made it the default app when it opens, and it works. I'm uploading it to DropBox now, I'll post a link when it's done. Yay for all Mac users! I may post it in a new thread in case any others could use it.

EDIT 3: Alright, file sharers aren't playing nice with it, so I had to zip it. It's uploading much better now. Should be done uploading within half an hour.

EDIT 4: FINALLY DONE! Phew, okay. Here's the Brawl Snapshot Converter, fully ready to use on Mac. I even made it a quick icon. I use Snow Leopard, but it should be fine on others as well. Just unzip it, and when you open it, give it a sec to start up. It's pretty self-explanatory, and if you've got BrawlBox working already, it shouldn't be a problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/syed80mucju1483/Snapshot%20Converter.zip
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:37:43 AM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: September 20, 2013, 10:20:35 AM »

: FINALLY DONE! Phew, okay. Here's the Brawl Snapshot Converter, fully ready to use on Mac. I even made it a quick icon. I use Snow Leopard, but it should be fine on others as well. Just unzip it, and when you open it, give it a sec to start up. It's pretty self-explanatory, and if you've got BrawlBox working already, it shouldn't be a problem.[/color]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/syed80mucju1483/Snapshot%20Converter.zip

Nice! Stuff like this give's a smile to mac users! @This is a Username, try this first, if you can't get the pics... pm me the vault uploaded link or give me a pac of the characters and I will send ya the pictures.

Now on a side note:

A beautiful and natural battlefield is available for the ones who crave a normal and satisfying scenery of orange paradise... marvelous.

Its still uploading though, dropbox is a tad slow on my side... I just wanna know if it okay just how it is, or just fix the details of something... I love me some advice  Kirby Dance

Edit: MangoBattlefield is now available for download!
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 11:56:50 AM by Zgg » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #183 on: September 20, 2013, 10:25:54 AM »

Nice! Stuff like this give's a smile to mac users! @This is a Username, try this first, if you can't get the pics... pm me the vault uploaded link or give me a pac of the characters and I will send ya the pictures.

Now on a side note:

A beautiful and natural battlefield is available for the ones who crave a normal and satisfying scenery of orange paradise... marvelous.

Its still uploading though, dropbox is a tad slow on my side... I just wanna know if it okay just how it is, or just fix the details of something... I love me some advice  Kirby Dance

Cool stuff you brought there!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #184 on: September 20, 2013, 08:20:39 PM »

Now on a side note:

Its still uploading though, dropbox is a tad slow on my side... I just wanna know if it okay just how it is, or just fix the details of something... I love me some advice  Kirby Dance

Edit: MangoBattlefield is now available for download!

And as it turns out, Framework 4.0 works in Wine now, too, which means that the lastest BrawlBox, PSA, CSS Organizer, and Costume Manager all work on Mac now. I nearly wept tears of joy when I got them working.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54522.30

Anyways, I think we're sufficiently off-topic that I need to shut up about it.

Mango Battlefield is looking pretty awesome! The sky there is incredible! Well done!

This Is A Username
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: September 20, 2013, 09:38:01 PM »

Mango Ivy

Mango Squirtle (don't worry, the shell looks much better and greener in-game: idk why the photo looks like that, since the snapshot in Brawl didn't).
    What do you think? I'm pretty satisfied, but I want feedback before I upload it.
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 09:42:12 PM by This Is A Username » Logged

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: September 21, 2013, 02:14:10 AM »

Mango Ivy

Mango Squirtle (don't worry, the shell looks much better and greener in-game: idk why the photo looks like that, since the snapshot in Brawl didn't).
    What do you think? I'm pretty satisfied, but I want feedback before I upload it.

Are you sure these are your first textures? They're looking really great! Very well done!
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 02:15:06 AM by ShinF » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #187 on: September 21, 2013, 02:35:46 AM »

Mango Ivy

Are you sure these are your first textures? They're looking really great! Very well done!

^This
    Well, except that I think the bulb and leaves colors should be inverted, there are pretty good!
    Squirtle's eyes are awesome!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

This Is A Username
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: September 21, 2013, 03:38:19 PM »

Thanks!
    ^This
    Well, except that I think the bulb and leaves colors should be inverted, there are pretty good!
    Squirtle's eyes are awesome!
    Hmm, I'll definitely try that, though I suspect having a green flower and yellow leaves will look rather un-plant-like. Funny you think Squirtle's eyes are great, since they are by far the part I put the least effort into. Everything else went through several changes and experiments, but all I did for the eyes was a ~10 second hue adjustment.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #189 on: September 22, 2013, 03:38:30 AM »

Thanks!Hmm, I'll definitely try that, though I suspect having a green flower and yellow leaves will look rather un-plant-like. Funny you think Squirtle's eyes are great, since they are by far the part I put the least effort into. Everything else went through several changes and experiments, but all I did for the eyes was a ~10 second hue adjustment.
    Maybe it's because I don't see it in game, but Ivy's bulb is bothering me with this color xD
    As for Squirtle, then these 15 seconds were well used, because his eyes looks great

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: September 22, 2013, 11:58:39 AM »

I actually really like the bulb the way it is - I mean, have you ever seen a flower with green petals? I think that would look pretty weird.

Maybe the inverted one could be an alt.

This Is A Username
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #191 on: September 22, 2013, 12:18:43 PM »

I just tried it, and green looks really bad. If it's just the yellow bulb bothering you, then I can probably try red too. If that does work out, then I'll include it as an alt like ShinF said and the original can be the one to go in the main DL for the entire project at the end.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #192 on: September 22, 2013, 02:09:05 PM »

I actually really like the bulb the way it is - I mean, have you ever seen a flower with green petals? I think that would look pretty weird.

Maybe the inverted one could be an alt.
    I just tried it, and green looks really bad. If it's just the yellow bulb bothering you, then I can probably try red too. If that does work out, then I'll include it as an alt like ShinF said and the original can be the one to go in the main DL for the entire project at the end.
    Lol, don't need to force yourself to do it... If other people like it the way it is, I don't mind... I can make a version myself too, then I'll send it to you. Wink
    I just give my opinion though...

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: September 22, 2013, 03:31:35 PM »

Imo I would preferred the back shell to be a bit greener.

This Is A Username
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: September 22, 2013, 03:42:19 PM »

Lol, don't need to force yourself to do it... If other people like it the way it is, I don't mind... I can make a version myself too, then I'll send it to you. Wink
    I just give my opinion though...
    If you want to make your own green-bulbed version, feel free. I'll add it to the DL. Already made the red bulb version though, so I might as well test it. And the more opinions, the better.
    Imo I would preferred the back shell to be a bit greener.
    The shell actually is a lot greener in game. I think part of why it looks so yellowy is the stage lighting, though even so it still is a lot more yellowy than I remember from taking the screenshot. I should probably get another pic to show him a bit more accurately.

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 46
    Print
    Jump to: