Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 46
Author Topic: Project Mango - Alternate Costumes (Update: 12/26/2016)  (Read 275254 times)
Nezha B. Rose
Guardian of Pokemon Mods
Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #300 on: October 19, 2013, 04:18:23 PM »

Have you tried just orange / white? The current colour combo seems odd to me.

Indeed you are correct, ever since I uploaded the pictures I felt something wrong with the scheme. Couldn't quite tell what it was though.

Orange and white? yeah, this may totally be it... thanks!

Post Merge: October 19, 2013, 04:20:47 PM
    Have some King of Heroes mango style :

Quite nice! But... do imports count for project mango?
    « Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 04:20:48 PM by Scout » Logged

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #301 on: October 19, 2013, 04:50:32 PM »

Quite nice! But... do imports count for project mango?
    No they shouldn't, idk why cyborg included warturtle/rosilina  to begin with.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #302 on: October 19, 2013, 06:55:59 PM »

No they shouldn't, idk why cyborg included warturtle/rosilina  to begin with.
    Yeah your right, because imports will only get in the way. So i'll be updating the OP soon.
    « Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 09:24:50 PM by CyborgYoshi » Logged

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #303 on: October 19, 2013, 07:21:56 PM »

Yeah your right, because imports will only get in way. So i'll be updating the OP soon.
    Well you can keep roy as is since he was announced for p:m and allow someone to do mewtwo for same reason.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #304 on: October 19, 2013, 07:26:47 PM »

Well you can keep roy as is since he was announced for p:m and allow someone to do mewtwo for same reason.

Yeah, though he'll need to be updated when the new P:M comes out. I'll get right on it as soon as they release it.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #305 on: October 19, 2013, 07:30:43 PM »

So just to be clear on the rules:

If imports are not permitted, can imported stuff to characters still be permitted for alts?

For example; masked mango DDD within my mango DDD?
    Also, do melee versions of characters count? For example melee fox/falco/mario, and of course, Ganondorf?

If masked DDD is not to be included, please do tell and I shall remove it from the download.

And finally, @Akeno-san, upload that epic badass... my bodie is regiee.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #306 on: October 19, 2013, 07:38:53 PM »

If imports are not permitted, can imported stuff to characters still be permitted for alts?

Also, do melee versions of characters count? For example melee fox/falco/mario, and of course, Ganondorf?

If masked DDD is not to be included, please do tell and I shall remove it from the download.

I think variations of the same character should be fine, right? I mean, the Pikachus and Jigglypuffs have hats, so I don't see why DDD can't have a mask. It's just that if we did any random imported character, it would be overkill. We really don't need Mango Sasuke or Mango Sora.

Maybe we could restrict it to major PSAs, like Roy and Mewtwo, and slight variations, like Masked DDD, different Links, and Awakening Marth.

I'll be uploading Mango Ike sometime tonight, got sidetracked by other things so I haven't made the changes yet, but I'll do it before I go to bed.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #307 on: October 19, 2013, 08:41:47 PM »

Things like enhancements, slight vertex edit, or non-official outfit base are fine as long as they're just alts.

Xenozoa425
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Smash 3 Team

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #308 on: October 19, 2013, 09:54:33 PM »

The simpler you keep the rules the better off you'll be.

Also, all of you might want to start doing vBrawl CSPs and battle portraits and release them along with your textures, because they will start to add up and you'll never want to do them.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #309 on: October 19, 2013, 10:07:17 PM »

Also, all of you might want to start doing vBrawl CSPs and battle portraits and release them along with your textures, because they will start to add up and you'll never want to do them.
    I already made Default CSPs & Portraits in the OP, so there's nothing to worry.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #310 on: October 19, 2013, 10:24:37 PM »

I already made Default CSPs & Portraits in the OP, so there's nothing to worry.

I hope its not a bother, could you please do the csp for the masked DDD too? I could totally use one Tongue

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #311 on: October 19, 2013, 10:53:45 PM »

I personally don't bother with portrait crap cause Idk how I would go around making one and whenever I feel like switching textures I'll have to change info menu stuff so let of an hassle for me. Again op makes them him/herself so I don't see what the problem is there (besides warturtle/rosilina being in op).

Xenozoa425
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Smash 3 Team

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #312 on: October 19, 2013, 11:46:05 PM »

OP shouldn't have to do all the work by himself/herself. The least you guys can do is make portraits for your own textures as you make/release them and not be total [censored]s with excuses like "I'm too lazy" and "I don't care for interface stuff", considering most portraits are easier to recolor than the textures themselves. You may not personally want portraits to go with your textures and make your game look cleaner and more professional, but other people do.
    « Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 11:52:06 PM by Xenozoa425 » Logged

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #313 on: October 19, 2013, 11:52:43 PM »

OP shouldn't have to do all the work by himself/herself. The least you guys can do is make portraits for your own textures as you make/release them and not be total [censored]s with excuses like "I'm too lazy" and "I don't care for interface stuff",  considering most portraits are easier to recolor than the textures themselves.

I am willing to do cps for my hacks for now on. However, I haven't learned how to do so.

So I guess that my excuses are based upon knowledge rather than laziness.

Can anybody link me a tutorial for this? If not, I guess I have to look for it myself tomorrow, its already 2: am here, I don't even know why am I still awake Tongue To many pokedex entries are keeping me awake I suppose.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #314 on: October 19, 2013, 11:53:18 PM »

OP shouldn't have to do all the work by himself/herself. The least you guys can do is make portraits for your own textures as you make/release them and not be total [censored]s with excuses like "I'm too lazy" and "I don't care for interface stuff",  considering most portraits are easier to recolor than the textures themselves.
    Naw man it's cool. I enjoy making portraits by myself. It helps cure by boreism lol. Although I wish people would make CSPs more often, because how am I suppost to know if I'm using texture hacks if the portraits aren't replaced? That's pretty much the point of hacking video games, replacing stuff.

Post Merge: October 19, 2013, 11:55:36 PM
    I am willing to do cps for my hacks for now on. However, I haven't learned how to do so.

So I guess that my excuses are based upon knowledge rather than laziness.

Can anybody link me a tutorial for this? If not, I guess I have to look for it myself tomorrow, its already 2: am here, I don't even know why am I still awake Tongue To many pokedex entries are keeping me awake I suppose.
    Pokemon X and Y?
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 12:00:46 AM by CyborgYoshi » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 46
    Print
    Jump to: