Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 46
Author Topic: Project Mango - Alternate Costumes (Update: 12/26/2016)  (Read 275286 times)
Xenozoa425
Extreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Smash 3 Team

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #315 on: October 19, 2013, 11:56:20 PM »

Well if you're fine with it then great. This site needs more people like you, willing to go the extra mile.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #316 on: October 20, 2013, 12:03:16 AM »

I'm always willing to do my own CSPs. I'll start making vBrawl versions before I upload from now on, at least for recolor projects.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #317 on: October 20, 2013, 12:08:05 AM »

Well if you're fine with it then great. This site needs more people like you, willing to go the extra mile.
    I'd wish they stop sending download links on different sites that require a login!? Every hack I wish to download has no portraits and it confuses me to. Im srs here

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #318 on: October 20, 2013, 12:12:04 AM »

I'd wish they stop sending download links on different sites that require a login!? Every hack I wish to download has no portraits and it confuses me to. Im srs here

I had to make CSPs for a lot of the hacks I use, it's really annoying. That's why I always have some kind of CSP with my downloads, even if it's not a uniform vBrawl one.

I've actually been thinking about making custom uniform CSPs like SJS does. I'm obviously not near the level of awesomeness SJS has attained, but I can do them pretty well when I really try.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #319 on: October 20, 2013, 12:13:28 AM »

I hope its not a bother, could you please do the csp for the masked DDD too? I could totally use one Tongue
    Yeah I'll make one really soon. Smiley

Xenozoa425
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #320 on: October 20, 2013, 12:14:32 AM »

Also didn't mean to be rude earlier, it was mainly directed towards that one person who said they're too lazy to make portraits or whatever their excuse was. Just really gets on my nerves when I see somebody say something like that.

I am willing to do cps for my hacks for now on. However, I haven't learned how to do so.

Can anybody link me a tutorial for this?

It's basically the same as recoloring textures, only it's a single 128x160 image for the CSP, and the battle portrait is 48x56. Use the Brawl Resource to grab a vBrawl common5 and individual InfFace###.pac files for the portraits.

Most are really easy to do, but some like Ganondorf or other characters with lots of details can be tricky. I wish I had saved templates when I was doing my old textures last year. I have templates for textures, CSPs, and battle portraits for Ganondorf, Snake, and Meta Knight if any of you guys are getting ready to tackle one of them.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #321 on: October 20, 2013, 12:18:44 AM »

Also didn't mean to be rude earlier, it was mainly directed towards that one person who said they're too lazy to make portraits or whatever their excuse was. Just really gets on my nerves when I see somebody say something like that.

It's basically the same as recoloring textures, only it's a single 128x160 image for the CSP, and the battle portrait is 48x56. Use the Brawl Resource to grab a vBrawl common5 and individual InfFace###.pac files for the portraits.

Most are really easy to do, but some like Ganondorf or other characters with lots of details can be tricky. I wish I had saved templates when I was doing my old textures last year. I have templates for textures, CSPs, and battle portraits for Ganondorf, Snake, and Meta Knight if any of you guys are getting ready to tackle one of them.
    I'm glad someone's not lazy when making hacks.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #322 on: October 20, 2013, 12:26:31 AM »

Pokemon X and Y?

Well.... not necessarily from X and Y... but I did encountered something creepy in a second floor in a certain building in those games.

But I was referring too the creepy pokedex entries GameFreak does.

I've actually been thinking about making custom uniform CSPs like SJS does. I'm obviously not near the level of awesomeness SJS has attained, but I can do them pretty well when I really try.

"With trial and error, talents grows"- I don't know the name of the guy who said that, but its a badass in a local pizza shop back home. Perhaps you don't have the awesomeness level like SJS has, but that doesn't necessarily mean  that the awesomeness level stays the same after trying your all Smiley

But yeah, thats a nice idea!

Awesome, thanks again, I'll aim  for my first attempt once my Diddy Kong is ready to be uploaded.
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 12:31:51 AM by Scout » Logged

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #323 on: October 20, 2013, 01:02:41 AM »

"With trial and error, talents grows"- I don't know the name of the guy who said that, but its a badass in a local pizza shop back home. Perhaps you don't have the awesomeness level like SJS has, but that doesn't necessarily mean  that the awesomeness level stays the same after trying your all Smiley

But yeah, thats a nice idea!

Thanks Cheesy

The real difference is that I mostly like to render my CSPs in 3D, but I think SJS Photoshops his/hers, which is incredible given the detail they have.

Anyways, here's Mango Ike. I tried switching the shirt and cape colors, but it didn't work as well for Mango, but the suggestions of lightening the boots and making the pants more green helped, I think.

It has vBrawl and 3D rendered versions of the CSP.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34701
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 01:06:00 AM by ShinF » Logged

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #324 on: October 20, 2013, 01:10:53 AM »

OP shouldn't have to do all the work by himself/herself. The least you guys can do is make portraits for your own textures as you make/release them and not be total [censored]s with excuses like "I'm too lazy" and "I don't care for interface stuff", considering most portraits are easier to recolor than the textures themselves. You may not personally want portraits to go with your textures and make your game look cleaner and more professional, but other people do.

Waoh Woah
    Well sorry where not minty/maritime/mars so please just [censored] off.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #325 on: October 20, 2013, 09:46:57 AM »

Waoh Woah
    Well sorry where not minty/maritime/mars so please just [censored] off.

Oh my  I see what you did there ...

Xenozoa425
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #326 on: October 20, 2013, 12:29:03 PM »

*we're

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #327 on: October 20, 2013, 05:05:53 PM »

*we're
    stfu & gtfo!

Yukio
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Rising Restorer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #328 on: October 20, 2013, 05:36:11 PM »

stfu & gtfo!

What's your problem man? He was making a suggestion (and he's right). No need to get angry. He knows how this works (Team Color Projects) and I don't know about you but I'm glad he takes time to give some advice to us.

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #329 on: October 21, 2013, 04:19:15 AM »

Mango Kirby What do you guys think?

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 46
    Print